Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

OMG Crocs? Thats my burnt puppy!

merrieeee.... :hahaha: Don't lose hope... who says they are his?

Aikim... BWAH! As the Clay World Turns! :cryingwlaughter:

Scarlett... glad you're up and around enough to eat out.

Fear... If it needs refrigeration, you're in trouble, but if not, do you have a closet hubby never goes into? I have faith that you will find a way!

keeping... GET WELL SOON!!!

Clay and Reed are so well matched it is.... wonderful!!! Course we only know either of them on the surface, but from what we do know is they are both cuties!!!:hubbahubba:

Aikim

I just wanted to tell you that I would never have a clue in hell what was going on and would probably miss half of Clay's appearances if it weren't for your daily updates.

Thanks.

Your welcome!

So looks like no news today yet...come on Clay...were waiting!

Beautiful here today, going to be around 70 the next couple of days...looks like Spring may finally have gotten here!

Kim

eee I have my wireless back! I was seriously having withdrawal symptoms.....I mean I had to resort to watching tv! Did you know that with even 300 channels there is still nothing on?

Anyone here a Twitter-er? (never thought THAT sentence would come out of my mouth :lol: )

I joined to add some stuff for Hugh Jackman's contest, and DL'd the "Tweet deck" like someone recommended......found the button to add a search for Clay...

Now what?? :lol: I keep getting these notifications, but when I click on it, I don't see anything!....and I can't figure out WHERE to see what they're notifying me about.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

In 1999 Susan Boyle sang one song on a CD recorded for charity. It is on youtube. Listening to it gave me goosebumps.

Ah! I see it's already been posted.

Thanks for the Susan Boyle links. I've received e-mails and messages about her from just about every group I've belonged to (high school classmates, college buddies, long lost relatives, etc), including a note from someone who declined going to Les Mis with me this year (since she's watched it twice already) but after hearing Susan's version of "I Dreamed a Dream" she wrote to say that she was willing to travel out of state with me just to see Les Mis again.

Any news from the cute guy yet?

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Thanks for the Susan Boyle links. I've received e-mails and messages about her from just about every group I've belonged to (high school classmates, college buddies, long lost relatives, etc), including a note from someone who declined going to Les Mis with me this year (since she's watched it twice already) but after hearing Susan's version of "I Dreamed a Dream" she wrote to say that she was willing to travel out of state with me just to see Les Mis again.

Any news from the cute guy yet?

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Nothing yet but I figure that he's got until the 18th to let us know why he wanted that ticket. By then a week will have passed since he said "I'll explain it all in a week."

Someone requested an mp3 of "Cry Me a River" over at the CH, so I'm posting the sendspace link here, also.

Scarlett, my daughter's cello teacher gave us passes to see Les Miserables downtown recently. It was fantastic. A kid from her high school drama department was in the chorus, so it was fun trying to spot him in his various costumes.

Youtube has a great series of clips from the 10th anniversary live concert, including "Can You Hear the People Sing" sung by 17 "Jeans" from around the world.

Someone requested an mp3 of "Cry Me a River" over at the CH, so I'm posting the sendspace link here, also.

Scarlett, my daughter's cello teacher gave us passes to see Les Miserables downtown recently. It was fantastic. A kid from her high school drama department was in the chorus, so it was fun trying to spot him in his various costumes.

Youtube has a great series of clips from the 10th anniversary live concert, including "Can You Hear the People Sing" sung by 17 "Jeans" from around the world.

00lsee, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It must have been fun to see her schoolmate in so many scenes!

I enjoyed the TAC (Tenth Anniversary Concert) as a VHS pledge gift from PBS but when the CD came out, the sound was much better than on the tape, eg. Leah was a bit strident on the tape but the blending was more even on the CD. Many of the YouTube clips have been overdubbed from the CD but some haven't, so if you have a choice pick the one with the CD audio. Other good recordings are the OBC (Original Broadway Cast) with Terrence Mann as Javert and the CSR (Complete Symphonic Recording) which features a great international cast and is the only version that records the entire show (on 3 disks).

Someone here, I forget who, likes moon pictures.

Here is one of the full moon at Easter near Nice, France.

Castle and Moon

:pickme: Thank you, Lotus!

Ah...the blog..or should I say the BLOG.

I hesitated before I clicked on "Clay's Page" because I still had a hope that he would be giving us some news concerning his career and I didn't want to give up that hope even though I knew in my heart that he would not be telling us about a tour or a CD or a new show. He gave us news about his career alright, but about a decision made 5 years ago. Sigh!

Ah well, on the bright side he is communicating, somewhat, with us.

Someone here, I forget who, likes moon pictures.

Here is one of the full moon at Easter near Nice, France.

Castle and Moon

This web site is the Astronomy picture of the Day, which changes daily so if you want to see the moon picture go to the archive link at the bottom of the page.

Glad you like it Scarlett.

eee I have my wireless back! I was seriously having withdrawal symptoms.....I mean I had to resort to watching tv! Did you know that with even 300 channels there is still nothing on?

merrieeee.... Yes, I do know that with even 300 channels there is still nothing on. :cryingwlaughter: Which is why I don't have cable tv. I watch 3 shows a year. Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, and So You Think You Can Dance. Nothing else unless Clay is on.

I listened to Cry Me A River. It is unbelievable that is Susan Boyle. There is no accent... how can there be no accent??? Gorgeous, tho!

So, Clay wanted the ticket as part of a tribute to his 5th anniversary of signing with S.A.M. Awwwww! Sniff! He's so CUTE!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I don't care what he blogs about. It's so nice to know that he's sentimental--and so caring.

We're so lucky.

Can't sleep...which is bad for me, because I've got a LONG day at work ahead of me tomorrow (or should I say, today). But, at the same time, good for me, because I could then read the blog now!

I love him. I really do. I think that's great that he wants to celebrate a relationship that has worked well for him. And I think it is funny that he was right -- it had NOTHING to do with anything "we" thought it might.

Clay, honey, I have to choose some suitcases this weekend, too. This girl could really use a hand with her.....um....selection. :flirtysmile3:

Those guys are too cute for words! I hope Reed continues to update his photos while on tour. He has great sense of humor and I'm enjoying the photos even without Clay's comments. Heck, even without the sense of humor, photos of drop dead gorgeous Reed are always welcome.

Sort of related to photos of Reed......I was packing up our clothes the other day into boxes for the move. As I folded John's navy blue blazer, I noticed the label......Hickey Freeman. Well, that was a surprise! Where the heck would he have gotten a Hickey Freeman sport coat when he's only allowed to shop for clothes at J C Penney? A year ago the label wouldn't have meant a thing to me, but I think it has to be the one I picked up on Dillard's sale rack last year for $125. I do believe I done good with that one. I also removed the jacket from the box and checked all the pockets to make sure there were no wayward ball point pens or pieces of gum. Whew! There was nothing but a boarding pass. Can't wait to tell him he can go skiing in it!

I am quite content with the condition of his blogger these days. I'm glad he's letting us know that he is on good terms with his management. That gives me a lot of confidence for good things to come.

Yesterday, the movers were here. I sort of survived, though I was dizzy and light headed over dinner. :Imok: Things look brighter today. I've accepted that some of our things have been hijacked for ransom. I blogged about it at Sally's but left out a few good parts. I nearly had an apoplectic fit when I saw the truck that came to load our things. The guys were laughing at me because I was probably the first person who had come out of their house to take pictures of them loading up.....but I had news for them! I was laughing at their truck. I don't think one of them understood me when I took one look at it....said, "Holy Shit!! I have to get a picture of this!"

I also discovered, with a lovely turn of the stomach, that the guys were drinking out of the glasses in the kitchen, rinsing them with water under the tap, and then putting them back up on the shelf as if they were clean. I found this out when I went to get a glass for some juice and my hand touched a wet (and sticky) glass in the cupboard. I know they didn't use soap because I had hidden the dish soap. There were two guys left in the kitchen by this time, and 5 sticky wet glasses. I doubt they would have taken another sip from my glasses had it been 90 degrees in the shade. With my thumb and my forefinger, I moved them from the shelf to the sink one by one, made and audible UGH!!!!!! to match my facial expression, gave them each a good dose of the evil eyebrow, and left the room. Hmph!

:fooling:

Awww, he blogged before midnight. :clap: I went to bed early (couldn't keep my eyes open) and somehow thought he'd probably blog when I did so. All this April 16th speculating was not for naught! :hahaha: Regardless that it wasn't something that has crossed my mind, I think it's cool that he values that relationship so much that he went to all the trouble of getting a ticket to prove it. He's a rare and special guy! Bodes well for the future, too, I think.

And I think it is funny that he was right -- it had NOTHING to do with anything "we" thought it might.

WHAT? Clay is actually able to speak (or write) directly and clearly and it doesn't have to be fan-wanked in 37 different ways and run through a sooper-sekret decoder that only certain posters have access to before it can be interpreted correctly? WHO KNEW?!!

:cryingwlaughter::hahaha::cryingwlaughter::hahaha: