#55: My Eyes Adored You

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Lots to look forward to. Clay being Clay. It's all good.
    • His heart's big enough for the whole world
    • Big heart, big feet, big......Man
    • Clay's going to sing. Life is good.
    • It's going to be the Summer of Clay
    • If Clay's happy, I'm happy. I don't care shit whether he rocks, sways, or jiggles.
    • What more could a girl (or guy) want?
    • Clay will sing, he'll sound great, and I'll be a happy camper.

From the CH:

A portrait of Clay is featured in a celeb photography book:

Every week for ten years photographer David Jacobs made a celebrity portrait for his photo-column; "On the Scene...with David Jacobs" in the Miami Herald, the South Florida SunTimes, and others. The images were sharp, direct..and close. Viewers got the sense of being face to face with the celebrity. "CLOSE" is a collection of 80 of those portraits.

Link to Clay's picture - there

:GM_FCA:

'Have been offline since about 7:00 last night...our computer monitor died...ran to Target this morning and they had them on sale...so I picked one up...don't think I could have waited until the week-end.

6 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

68 Days until GFI!:yahoo:

Haooy Birthdya to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

'Have been offline since about 7:00 last night...our computer monitor died...ran to Target this morning and they had them on sale...so I picked one up...don't think I could have waited until the week-end.

Ah, I wandered where the countdown was earlier this morning... Enjoy the new monitor! :ilovemypc:

New "Team Clay" tweet from last night:

clayaiken

Know anyone at the airlines? :) RT @arazzo: I think its required you listen to 'Carolina in my Mind' when flying to NC. @clayaiken version.

Okay - I know it's probably obvious (to everyone but me) but who is 'Team Clay' in this instance? None of these tweets seem like something he (or his team) would write about. *is confused*

I'm the one who used the term "Team Clay" in this instance. In my definition, I'm assuming this would be a representative from Decca who is following Twitter and replying (under Clay's name) at certain mentions.

I could be full of crap, though.

ETA: Just checked Clay's Twitter page, and the bio actually mentions that "this feed is updated by Clay's team."

Help! I am looking for a good quality digital music recorder.

My 17 year old grandson is a good, and I mean really good, guitar player. His high school instructor gave up trying to teach the guitar class and has Patrick teaching it for him. They plan to hire him part time while he is in college to come back and teach for them. His own instructor says he is done all he can for him and now wants Patrick to just keep playing and writing. I want him to be able to record his music and send it to me. I feel like I am missing out on some good stuff. I want to hear him play. With Christmas coming up I figure I will give us both a gift-- him the recorder and me the music.

he looks so young on that photo.

aikim I know the feeling. Whenever something goes wrong with my computer or internet I get it fixed ASAP... it's the only thing I give up food for LOL.

You should have seen my family when I walked in the door from working carrying this new monitor...they were like "you bought a new one already"...yep! Going to my in-laws tomorrow night for Thankgsgiving...no internet there...I would have had to wait until Friday or Saturday...not going to happen!

Kim

Work today and then heading down to my in-laws for the Holiday....looking forward to seeing everyone but I know it is going to be hectic. No Thanksgiving countdown tomorrow since I won't have internet access. We will be home around 6:00 tomorrow evening.

5 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

67 Days until GFI!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

... and Happy Thanksgiving Eve! :yahoo:

Sally2.jpg

AI5 Finale graphic by Sally

Aiken Keeps Water Cooler Prize

The antics from Sunday’s American Music Awards finale have been fodder for much discussion, but it is doubtful this event will come close to the “Best Water Cooler Moment Ever” -- Clay’s AI5 Finale performance of DLTSGDOM.

In recalling Clay's water cooler moment, the Carolina On My Mind blog also features two videos (one with the Charlotte DJ's) and clickable graphics by Sally, cindilu2, and AmazingCA. Thank you for your visits and comments. :wub:

Could there be a theme to your pictures bc ?:whee:

They make us wish desperately that this icon needed to be updated? :xmas07a:

:tongue57:

WORD!!!

Safe travels, and have an awesome Thanksgiving Weekend, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Help! I am looking for a good quality digital music recorder.

My 17 year old grandson is a good, and I mean really good, guitar player. His high school instructor gave up trying to teach the guitar class and has Patrick teaching it for him. They plan to hire him part time while he is in college to come back and teach for them. His own instructor says he is done all he can for him and now wants Patrick to just keep playing and writing. I want him to be able to record his music and send it to me. I feel like I am missing out on some good stuff. I want to hear him play. With Christmas coming up I figure I will give us both a gift-- him the recorder and me the music.

ncgurrl, that's awesome! Hope y'all can work this out. Surely in this digital world we live in! :)

Another great blog, Caro! That was when I took my first big hit of Clay Aiken!

tree, I can't tell you how many people have left that very remark at the OFC and/or the Carolina blog. Thnx for stopping by. :wub:

Caro :listen:

---------------------------

Drop by anytime: Carolina On My Mind

Click to stream Clay Aiken at MySpace

Another great blog, Caro! That was when I took my first big hit of Clay Aiken!

And I've been high on him ever since :wub::rainbowsmile:

WORD to bottle

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FCA ~

tree... I LOVE that cartoon for Thanksgiving. I'm going to send it to my daughter. My granddaughters are nuts about Wizard of Oz and the oldest, at 6 years of age, would probably understand that cartoon. LOL

I am soooo looking forward to four days off. A friend and I are going to see Blindside on Saturday.

I am sure that I will be looking forward to Clay performances before too long!!!

"taps fingers on desk"...I'm home from work but hubby decided he needed to eat before we head out...so waiting. Raining here...hoping we won't run into two much traffic...heading to Urbana, Illinois to spend the Holiday with my in-laws.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey day...don't eat too much!

Kim