#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

From one of the OFC comments...

Looking good there Clay. Off to message boards to dissect the picture of hand.

BWAH! Were truer words ever written? :cryingwlaughter:

I was sooo hoping for a standing up full-length erect full-body version of the cover photo. Yay!

Wahoo for big bucks being spent on Clay. Somebody knows what they have.

Why yes I believe we do!

eeee for new bit-o-pic and eeee for tickets to Biloxi!

Oh in case there is any doubt I LOVE CLAY AIKEN

Wahoo for big bucks being spent on Clay. Somebody knows what they have.

Why yes I believe we do!

eeee for new bit-o-pic and eeee for tickets to Biloxi!

Oh in case there is any doubt I LOVE CLAY AIKEN

merrieee... eeeeee for the "bit-o-pic (TM merrieeee - sorry, I can't get the font size thingy to work) LOL Love your new word!

I finally read about the Icelandic eruption. Wow!

KAndre... proletariat, indeed! I've always secretly wanted to be part of an uprising... LOL

I love the OFC fun for these next few days. Someone is using their noggin for a change. And, a new OFC.

Can't wait to see that.

From one of the OFC comments...

Looking good there Clay. Off to message boards to dissect the picture of hand.

BWAH! Were truer words ever written? :cryingwlaughter:

I was sooo hoping for a standing up full-length erect full-body version of the cover photo. Yay!

erect? :hubbahubba:

I suppose we could speculate on where his other hand is :whistling-1:

Hi all. I am the new gal in town---claygalsal that is. I haven't had a chance to write about myself in your introduction thread, but I will do this. My post is probably in the wrong thread and off topic right now, but I did want to let all of you to know the following information.

Calling All Clay fans!!!!!

Announcing: A Tried and True CD Release Party on May 31st in Raleigh. This party, which is being planned by the NC Nomads, will also be a fundraiser for The National Inclusion Project to help them continue their mission of Inclusion.

Please mark this special event on your calendars. Plans are in the works to make this a fun and exciting event and a great opportunity to help the foundation. Further details will follow.

Our contact person is Margi DeLuca. Her email address is

rottenruby@nc.rr.com

SPREAD THE WORD!

What a great way to celebrate this fantastic new cd from Clay and once again enjoy some good food, fun, raffle, and each other.

Hey Claysgalsal! Welcome!

The "dog walker" is our designations based on number of posts. I haven't looked in a while, but I think you need to hit over 50 posts to move to the next level. And for me, with my mumblemumbletoomanypostsmumblemumble, I'm a "stylist." Take a look around and see what everyone is around here...

Hi, claysgalsal! *flails waves wildly* It's fun here!

Also, there's a Clay mention in this article talking about AI transformations. It's short, but not too bad. The highlight is probably where they say that his voice is "deep" and "manly". :P For the image, they used a Spam picture where he's wearing the wig... Here if anyone would like to read.

Sadly, no mention of his new album. :(

I am so glad I now have time to read the board again and am able to get back to the witty and intelligent posts that I am known for!

I'm going to Biloxi, I'm going to Biloxi!!!!!

Welcome claygalsal

Good luck with your party.

Weird, but I hadn't even thought about a release party this time around. I'm not even sure if there is one in the area. Anyway, I can't wait for June 1. This might be the first time I actually won't be spoiled for an album. Can't wait.

Love the teaser at the OFC!

TGIF!!!

Hi all- havent posted in a while. RL!!

I am liking the anticipation of things to come-a little bit of Clay still makes my heart stutter!!

Merrieee-I love your avi- where is it from?

I'm not merrieeee, and I can never remember WHERE in the world Clay and Reed were on vacation when this was taken, but here's the picture. It's a good excuse to post the entire thing again!

ClayandReedonvacation2.jpg

:GM_FCA:

6 Days until we get The Full Clay!:noshirt:

44 Days until June 1st and The New CD! :04:

64 Days until Clay Brings Broadway Home to NC!:yahoo:

81 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!

:yahoo:

94 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!

:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Speaking of Reed...in case anyone will be in NYC and has some spare 20's laying around:

April 17, 2010 - Saturday

BROADWAY BARES and SOLO STRIPS

Hey Friends --- Salut Mes Amis!!

I'm here to give you an update about a few things that I am up to for a very great cause.

BROADWAY BARES - June 20th, 2010

I am happy to announce that I have been picked to be part of the marketing campaign for Broadway Bares XX. It is a great event that will mark the twentieth anniversary of the beginning of Broadway Bares.

Broadway Bares is an annual performance, started by renowned choreographer and director Jerry Mitchell, and put together in conjunction with the Broadway Cares organization. It's main goal is to raise money for men, women and children living with HIV and AIDS.

Hundreds of performers from the Broadway community come together to put on a show for one night. It's fun, it's racy and it's for adults only. It's the one night the Broadway community bares it all for a great cause.

To learn more about Broadway Bares and it's theme this year "Strip-opoly" please visit www.broadwaybares.com

Here you can buy tickets to the show, get information on the cause, watch clips from previous shows and also order the famous Broadway Bares calendar -- of which I will be appearing in as one of the months for 2011! Feel free to buy multiple copies for yourselves and your friends; as all of the proceeds go toward helping us reach our goal of $1,000,000 this year!

(And if you click around on the page - I end up coming up as a wallpaper, lol.)

BROADWAY SOLO STRIPS at SPLASH NYC - May 16th, 2010

As a way of leading up to the anniversary celebration/performance of Broadway Bares XX we are taking it back to its roots.

Broadway Bares would not exist if it were not for Jerry Mitchell seeing a need twenty years ago for money to be raised for those living with HIV and AIDS. So he and a small group of other Broadway performers created the first Broadway Bares event called Solo Strips at Splash night club in NYC. It was a one night event where they performed for a packed crowd and raised $8,000 for the cause. And so Broadway Bares was born!

Now, in that same tradition, I will be part of handful of Broadway performers who will come together on May 16th and strip for your donations.

I know, I know ... it's a departure from what I usually do, but it will all be in great fun and it will support this fantastic organization that touches countless lives each year.

I invite you to come down, support the cause (and also see me lose some of my clothing in the process).

If you can't make it to either one of these shows, then please don't hesitate to visit www.broadwaybares.com to make a donation, buy some merchandise or even tip me online.

Remember: No donation is too small ... um, or too big!

And for those of you who are across the pond ... feel free to translate this and pass it on. Or better yet, just come to the show!

Thanks again for your continued support.

Big Smiles ...

Merci, Merci, Merci!

Gros Sourires et bisous ...

R

Hee - I'm guessing that means he's feeling better... or plans to be by June.

Wow, it'd be pretty difficult to find two more opposite personalities in a couple, wouldn't it? I wonder if Clay will be in the audience. :flirtysmile3:

:cryingwlaughter: