#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

The boat picture was from St. Lucia.

Here's a thumbnail of Reed's Broadway Bares character from his public myspace - it goes along with this year's Strip-opoly theme. Reed's doing a take-off on one of the guido-types from the reality show "The Jersey Shore." GTL stands for Gym/Tanning/Laundry which is apparently the characters' motto.

:cryingwlaughter:

th_Reed_MS_GTL.jpg

I might decide to run around bare because I got my Biltmore tickets today! :04: Roughly two months to opening day of the tour. Or maybe three. :whistling-1:

Seroiusly though, Broadway Cares is a great charity. I try to donate to them regularly in my own small way. I love that Clay and Reed support it in a more meaningful way. :clap:

If only Clay would strip for the cause....

I'm palpitating over the HAND in the OFC picture.

If it had been a picture of his toes, I'd be laid out on the floor, twitching and salivating.

I need help.

:GE_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind blog references the Sunday (4/18) Washington Post article on nine American Idol seasons, of which the AI2 and AI5 Finales were the most viewed. SueReu's montage 'Best Season Ever' ties in the Clay-Ruben Finale, and a video of Clay's surprise performance of DLTSGDOM recaps the AI5 Finale water cooler moment.

Information about next week's tour venues starting to sell tickets is also included. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for your comments, which really help the Internet Clay blogs with Google placement.

Real life has kept me off the boards for three days, and I am in the midst of arranging fiddle tunes for my violinists. At least twice, I set up multiple quotes to post at FCA, only to back out due to my schedule. I have really enjoyed catching up today. :lol:

Wahoo for big bucks being spent on Clay. Somebody knows what they have. :rainbowsmile:

WORD, Fear !

:welcome:Claysgalsal! As keepingfaith said, have fun walking Raleigh and Durham! All of us started by "walking the dog." :snoopy:

If only Clay would strip for the cause....

I'm palpitating over the HAND in the OFC picture. If it had been a picture of his toes, I'd be laid out on the floor, twitching and salivating. I need help.

Just picturing all this makes me laugh, wanda! :cryingwlaughter:

Have a great weekend, FCA! smileywithheart.gif

Caro :listen:

:GM_FCA:

43 Days until June 1st and The New CD!:04:

63 Days until Clay Brings Broadway Home to NC!

:yahoo:

80 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!

95 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!

:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Great picture of Clay from the Star??? Pigs, cows and chickens flying!!

It's getting closer. I'll bet Clay is ready to jump out of his skin.

Got some gardening to do today and another open house. Still keeping our fingers crossed that we have a sale soon. Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing day today. :friends:

Great picture of the guys in the Star. They did a very nice job of splicing those two pics together. Enough so that it would make a vera niiice poster for the tour donchya think!

It's getting closer. I'll bet Clay is ready to jump out of his skin.

I'd settle for him jumping out of his clothes :flirtysmile3:

I love that picture of Clay in Star.

I love that Tried and True will be in my hands in 44 days.

I love that I'm going to see Clay in Reno and Biloxi.

I hate that there are situations like the one at the link. Hasten the day when such things never again happen!

Sonoma County CA separates elderly gay couple and sells all of their world possessions

:GA_FCA:

Love the Star Magazine photo of Clay and Ruben, which I added to the Carolina On My Mind this morning. Thnx to all who have dropped by. :twinklewhore:

th_ClayRuben-Reunited1.jpg

Double Clickable

I was all ready to wish our newest dogwalker a Happy Birthday, but then I noticed the CV member celebrating has an extra "s" in her screen name, Claysgalsal. If you are one in the same, hope you have a very special day, claygalsal! :thbighug-1:

Have y'all seen the additional concert pix at AP Images? There are several with an AP watermark. Un-edited, here is one that escaped the water mark:

ClayAP1.jpg

Have a great day, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Fantastic pic!

That kicked-out foot just makes me smile so frickin' hard.

I wonder how much of my life I've wished away over the last seven years? Don't know - don't care. I WANT IT TO BE JUNE, DAMNIT!

:waiting:

Hey, all!

I'm often here but as FCA no longer likes to sign me in I'm frequently "Invisible".

But just had to comment on the Star article...EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And the OFC picture....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And the fact that, indeed, someone seems to CARE about Clay and the new CD this time other than us! EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Can't WAIT for the CD, the special, the tour, and Clay conquering the world. It's about damn time!

Thanks caro. I hope someone has these in super duper size without the water marks. The second one looks like the one used in the photoshop.

Totall agree with that SUPER DUPER size. BUT my kicked-out foot one on the AP has the watermark. :cry:

Yes that one is so cute! I love the poses as if Clay is moving to the music. Maybe he was hearing it in his head.

So if we all chip in to buy these how much could they cost?

I'm not merrieeee, and I can never remember WHERE in the world Clay and Reed were on vacation when this was taken, but here's the picture. It's a good excuse to post the entire thing again!

ClayandReedonvacation2.jpg

ldyj... this picture has been my screensaver since it first appeared. I love it.

Hee - I'm guessing that means he's feeling better... or plans to be by June.

Wow, it'd be pretty difficult to find two more opposite personalities in a couple, wouldn't it? I wonder if Clay will be in the audience. :flirtysmile3:

:cryingwlaughter:

cindi... I'm not so sure their personalities are all that different. They both are friendly, caring, funny, gorgeous, and did I say gorgeous??? What is totally opposite is their attitudes about their bodies. Reed has no problem showing off his body and being a dancer that is totally normal. For Clay, going barefoot is almost being an exhibitionist... BWAH!!! I wouldn't mind at all if Reed rubs off on Clay a bit... wait, I'm not sure that came out right.

Claygalsal... WELCOME!!!

4 Days until we get The Full Clay!:noshirt:

42 Days until June 1st and The New CD!

:04:

62 Days until Clay Brings Broadway Home to NC!

79 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!

94 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!

Kim

6 Days until we get The Full Clay!:noshirt:

44 Days until June 1st and The New CD! :04:

64 Days until Clay Brings Broadway Home to NC!:yahoo:

81 Days until Clay Addresses The Key Club Convention!

94 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!

Kim

I am quoting this because I love that there is so much on the calendar. I am confident that much more will be added.

Welcome Claysgalsal

I love the new pic with Clay's kicked up foot.

So what time do you think we'll get a new piece of the puzzle?

Good morning everyone! I had a fantastic weekend off -- my wedding anniversary was yesterday, and hubby and I basically "laid low." Went out for dinner a few different times over the weekend, plus we did some shopping for clothes, which we both needed.

I'm looking forward to the new piece of the puzzle today. Wonder what section we'll get next?

Loved the Star promo. It will always be a tabloid to me, but I liked what they did here this time.

Bob and the Showgram podcasts

(Kim deleted her post before I could fix her link. On the linked page, scroll down to Monday, and download segments 6 & 7. This is an interview with Faye this morning.)

Edited by jmh123
added link -jmh123