#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

I miss the freckles from the first version.

I do like, though, that they got rid of the watch.

I'll love it either way. He's so dweeeemy.

As for the tracks -- yeah, 10 songs is "light," but I'm guessing there will be 15 songs by the time we get the iTunes extra, the WalMart extra, the Target extra...and who else? Oh, and the exclusives to the PBS video as well.

OT: for the Glee watchers out there, the cast appears on Oprah's show today. There's lots of good stuff on her website already.

As for the tracks -- yeah, 10 songs is "light," but I'm guessing there will be 15 songs by the time we get the iTunes extra, the WalMart extra, the Target extra...and who else? Oh, and the exclusives to the PBS video as well.

You've reminded me now that OMWH had two different hard CD cover photos -- the regular one and bonus edition at Walmart!

At work so I cant post pics etc but the CD cover has been changed slightly according to a poster at CV. Check it out on Amazon.

That's kinda bizarre! At first I thought it was just darker, but on second glance I notice the watch is missing. It's like one of those 'name the difference's picture puzzles. LOL!

And the extra thumb is missing too.

I like the original picture better...miss the freckles and he just looks like he has a giant bruise on his forehead.

Kim

cindilu, are you planning to 'stitch' this new pic, too? Purty pleeze?

Funny you should ask....

Click and click again for Hi-Res version. Look Ma, no whop upside the head!

Once again, feel free to right click save and repost but please don't copy the link elsewhere

Photobucket link - slightly smaller but just as lovely.

th_TnT_cover_v2.jpg

I think I like the other version better, too. I'd still do him in heartbeat. :flirtysmile3:

I do like the soft focus effects on the photo though - the way he almost shimmers into the surroundings at the edges. Very cool, IMO. The longer I drool over it stare at it, the more I love it. Gah. There's just something about that come hither stare. *sigh*

OT: for the Glee watchers out there, the cast appears on Oprah's show today. There's lots of good stuff on her website already.

ldyj - thanks! I just spent a bunch of time at Oprah's website watching video after video - I love Glee! Was at Barnes & Noble over the weekend and noticed the cast is on the cover of Rolling Stone, so I plopped myself down and read the article!

And then, I also watched the new episode of my very favorite show, Criminal Minds. Disturbing at times, but really a good show.

I think this cover looks better, more professional. But as I've already said, the cover really doesn't matter so much to me so I'm easy. Once I get it and put it on my iPod, I'll probably look at the cover only rarely anyway. So it's all good for me. :flirtysmile3:

Glad you're enjoying the biggie version of the cover. I know y'all will believe me when I say it was my pleasure. :wub:

Pretty much figured that out when you used 'biggie' and 'pleasure' in the same paragraph.

heh

:lipstick:

Okay, hey...I have a dumb question....Does anyone know where I got the picture my avatar is made from? I lost all my Clay pics to a catastrophic hard drive failure last year, so I will never know. Anyone recognize it?

Thankee

ClaySTO did this one over at CH and CV. I asked her if she could do it in High Res, but she did not know how.

I love it as she has made Clay's eyes green. Can anyone her convert this to High Res? Just love those

green eyes.

Thanks for your help....if you can.

http://www.clayversity.net/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2010/post-1338-1270684733.jpg

post-1338-1270684733.jpg

ldyj - thanks! I just spent a bunch of time at Oprah's website watching video after video - I love Glee! Was at Barnes & Noble over the weekend and noticed the cast is on the cover of Rolling Stone, so I plopped myself down and read the article!

And then, I also watched the new episode of my very favorite show, Criminal Minds. Disturbing at times, but really a good show.

Sounds like my evening yesterday! I managed to catch Glee on Oprah on timeshift, and Criminal Minds is my favourite too.

Thanks to everyone who brings the pretty over!

Pretty much figured that out when you used 'biggie' and 'pleasure' in the same paragraph.

heh

:lipstick:

Okay, hey...I have a dumb question....Does anyone know where I got the picture my avatar is made from? I lost all my Clay pics to a catastrophic hard drive failure last year, so I will never know. Anyone recognize it?

Thankee

:imgtongue:

I'm not as good at the recognition thing as some but I'm feeling like your pic is a Spam stage door photo?

On the hi-res question. What I did is zoom the amazon pic to its largest and than capped/cropped one piece at a time and put them back together. Tedious, but worth it!

:GM_FCA:

53 Days until June 1 and The New CD! :04:

Clay addresses The Key Club Convention in July!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I tried the close up in Photoshop......about doubled the size, added a tad of blurring to smooth out the re-sampling bumps, and this is what I got. Not too bad, but in hindsight, I should have lightened that area on the right of his forehead just a little bit.

Higher Res Close Up

Neat!

Miss ya, KarenEh :)