#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

Tulsa pics? My pleasure!
Postho'ing to :F_05BL17blowkiss: annabear!!! And :lmaosmiley-1: over this: Iluvclaysbuttcharacters.jpg

I guess I feel the same way as before:

"If I found out that Clay isn't what we think we know him to be or if he were a Jekyll/Hyde sort, I'd be so intrigued at how he planned and executed this entire production that I'd still be fan. (eg. I wasn't disappointed in lonelygirl15; I wished I had done it first). With Adobe photoshop and premiere, I'm not trustful of anything 2nd hand so I'd have to be standing right there and watching him do something cruel to people who couldn't fight back to call it a blowtorched puppy."

About the criminal part, I'll need to ask - felony? misdemeanor? Illegal in all 50 states?

ETA: *runs to squish Shamrock* Been missing you since our weekend at the Anne Frank's family room.

I hated the song Hotel California. My friends make fun of me because the song creeps me out.

OMG1 OMG! OMG! Me too! I hate the song with a flaming-purple!-passion!!!!1!!! It's creepy-weird! Nobody else understands me !!!!!!!!

:thbighug-1:

---

*back to catching up*

Just had to get that out.

I'll add my hate for this song. I CAN NOT STAND to hear it :angry2:

ANNABEAR very pretty pics :clap:

You know; I have heard that phrase "If he isn't the person we think he is" so many times since the whole baby rumor and I really wish someone would explain that to me...just sounds like talking in circles...does it really mean...If Clay turns out to be gay when he said he was straight...if so, then why not just say it?

Kim

The whole "blowtorched puppy" thing has always made me strangely uncomfortable. I could never understand why anyone wanted to anticipate reasons to stop supporting Clay. I always suspected that someone somewhere (present company excluded, of course!) was taking note of all of the answers so that they could then plant a nasty little story about him in the rags somewhere. But then, I'm highly paranoid anyway. :cryingwlaughter:

See, when people say they think Clay is a niche artist, my mind always mutters, "I'll just bet he is" and automatically goes to all kinds of hot, dark, and naughty places.

What.

LOL! I'm with you there (now scoot over... it's a narrow niche, hee!)

Oh FFS of course Clay is a star. A HUGE star!! A supahstah

oops I mean IMO :wordpooper:

And just to weight in on this other topic of national importance - I happen to think Clay would look mighty HAWT holding a blowtorch to just about anything, even my niche. :hubbahubba:

You know; I have heard that phrase "If he isn't the person we think he is" so many times since the whole baby rumor and I really wish someone would explain that to me...just sounds like talking in circles...does it really mean...If Clay turns out to be gay when he said he was straight...if so, then why not just say it?

Kim

No Kim, I don't think that's what they mean. I think it would be more along the lines of if we found out he really didn't give a shit about saving children around the world, that the UNICEF involvement was just a publicity gig, or if he turned out to be a slut, or if he was into booze/drugs in a big way while professing to not being a big drinker - those kinds of things. Clay has given us an indication of being a particular type of individual, with character and integrity and honor...I think if I found out that he really was without those qualities, that would be my blowtorched puppy.

(IMO)

I don't get the whole "He isn't the person we think he is..." or whatever keeps prompting that. Because that would assume that 'we' ever really knew him. And I don't believe any of us ever 'really' have. Not really.

Anyway... Tulsa.

He was so very, very hot that night...

HotInTulsa.jpg

hee Permaswooned!

Bookwhore... I like your siggy...

Kim

Hmm...I mean, I guess there could be bendage, in one direction or another, but I'm pretty sure, based on photographic evidence, of straightness.

Oh, you mean...

Never mind.

*one track mind*

Kim

I think I know what people mean when they say this and I don't think its the gay thing. I think its if he would actually be some kind of twisted, lying bastard or somesuch thing like that. Because I can see not naming a specific thing that would turn someone away since even if one of my kids did something so horrible, I can't imagine abandoning them or not loving them. Doesn't mean I'd be defending them either but I'd still love them. I see Clay as a man of integrity who always tries to do the right thing even if he doesn't always succeed, although he's been damned near perfect for me the last 5 years.

Edited to add that, 00lsee, I like your response better.

Anyway... Tulsa.

He was so very, very hot that night...

Yes indeedy! I'm surprised the fire sprinklers didn't go off. Or did that hot lovely hot old hot historic hot theater even have those?!

Moving back to HOT...

tulsa23.jpg

tulsa24.jpg

tulsa25.jpg

tulsa28.jpg

tulsa29.jpg

tulsa30.jpg

tulsa31.jpg

tulsa32.jpg

tulsa33.jpg

tulsa34.jpg

ETA: 00lsee - did you get into the smut juice while you were on vacation last week? :cryingwlaughter: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I hated the song Hotel California. My friends make fun of me because the song creeps me out.

OMG1 OMG! OMG! Me too! I hate the song with a flaming-purple!-passion!!!!1!!! It's creepy-weird! Nobody else understands me !!!!!!!!

I'll add my hate for this song. I CAN NOT STAND to hear it :angry2:

Welcome to our Island!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I think aikim's question is fair because just a few days ago we had a discussion on whether or not we think we really know Clay and IIRC we pretty much said that we do not know him. So it's rather intriguing to hear the worlds "if he's not <something>".

Annabear!!! You're on a hot streak tonight. I was happy that things had cooled down to 87 degrees around here but now you bumped it up again!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: as always!!!

ETA: Hi Chardonnay!!!

ETAA: Now it's 82.3 degrees outside, but the monitor is still singed from annabear's post!

And also, I think that he has been pretty d*mn near 100% faithful to all the things he's ever professed to stand for and believe in. But when it comes down to very extremely personal issues, I just don't believe he owes anybody any explanations or apologies. I can't even imagine having such pressures placed on myself.

I'm not an angelwinger my any means and maybe that's my problem. I mean all I've said from the very beginning of this whole thing is... you GO stud!

Am I too much of a newbie to be talking like this? If so, just feel free to smack me down.

But I'm not with those who say they don't know him.

I think I do know him.

He doesn't know me. We don't call. But I feel that I know what kind of person he is.

I talked about that. I feel that I know what he's made of. I believe he is a good man. Doing the best he can to live a good life. In a goodly way.

I wish I had that post at my fingertips.

And I've read, but not participated in (never heard Blowtorched Puppy) singed puppy, burnt puppy discussions, because I just can't imagine a time when Clay could disappoint me that much.

annabear...guh. Those pictures are so fantastic. He was such a little s*** that night. Suppose that came with the flight that day, right? *g*

I never really liked Hotel California...until I heard the Hell Freezes Over version. Oh, and until I heard my husband and his friends sing it, with just acoustic guitars. Still don't care for the lyrics, but I can deal with the music now.

I'd love for Clay to sing Desperado, though...

I would comment more, but I'm too tired to really care, unfortunately. As long as Clay doesn't burn any kitties (although he might want to do that *g*), I'll be his fan.

or if he turned out to be a slut

Now y'all stop that! Just because he "can't stop 'til I get enough" doesn't make him a slut...I mean, he really did tell me he loves me every single time we...I mean, he can't help it if I make him crazy with lust and he just has to do it again and again (omgomgomg)...

"Slut" really is the wrong word. :sleezy:

The only thing that would piss me off is if we found out he's been lip synching all this time. <_<

The only thing that would piss me off is if we found out he's been lip synching all this time. <_<

:o

That would be a deal breaker, I'd say.

Those Shack recaps - totally entertaining, even with the Clay hate. I looked forward to them each week. I spent a lot of time at TWOP during AI2. Never posted, though.

Kim

I don't know what anyone else means when they say it but that isn't what I mean. Being gay or not being gay has nothing to do with the kind of person that you are, at least not as far as I am concerned. Clay has shown himself to be a good person, to really care about other people, to love his God, that is the person I am talking about.

I have heard people say that he isn't the person they thought he was if the baby thing is true and and honestly, I don't understand their thinking there, but that is just me.

Kim

No Kim, I don't think that's what they mean. I think it would be more along the lines of if we found out he really didn't give a shit about saving children around the world, that the UNICEF involvement was just a publicity gig, or if he turned out to be a slut, or if he was into booze/drugs in a big way while professing to not being a big drinker - those kinds of things. Clay has given us an indication of being a particular type of individual, with character and integrity and honor...I think if I found out that he really was without those qualities, that would be my blowtorched puppy.

(IMO)

I should have just waited, that is it exactly!! Thanks Bookwhore!!

Scarlett

I think aikim's question is fair because just a few days ago we had a discussion on whether or not we think we really know Clay and IIRC we pretty much said that we do not know him. So it's rather intriguing to hear the worlds "if he's not <something>".

Well there is a heck of a lot that we don't know about him but to quote Bookwhore

Clay has given us an indication of being a particular type of individual, with character and integrity and honor.

Isn't that why fans have said

"we came for the voice and stayed for the man"?

Well crap, I just wrote a long response to Scarlett's post and I lost it. I was basically agreeing with Cotton. I think we can know Clay, at least as much as we can know anyone. All we can know about someone is what they present to the world, and the man he has shown himself to be is a very decent, good man. He proves that with so many things, like going out to the bus lines to thank his fans and thanking us during his concerts, and by teasing us like we were part of the family. He also proves it when he goes out on stage to perform when he is sick or in pain, when others would be home in bed. He goes to countries others wouldn't, risking getting sick or hurt, to help those in horrible situations and he goes to schools and hospitals to cheer up kids, without taking camera crews along to publicize it. I remember Jerome being asked about Clay early on and he said something about 95%, I think, of what we see with Clay is who he really is, and that is one mighty fine man.

And I don't think I could have handled TwoP. I wouldn't have lasted a day.

Y'all are getting too deep for me tonight. I'm here for the long haul, no burnt puppies as far as I'm concerned.

Son #1 got a triple tonight! About 15 feet short of the fence.......almost! Probably the nicest hit he's had in a couple of years. They ended up losing on a bad call in the bottom of the 7th, though. Oh well, it's just a game. But it was a nice, warm night for baseball! :lilredani: