#41: Clay Aiken Makes His Triumphant Return!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• Life is short! Enjoy the Aiken!
    • We're still having fun, and you're still the one!
    • I hope he's just out there sinning right and left.
    • Yes, I will eat fish with blueberries or anything else he's touched.
    • Anarcho-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync omnivores for Clay Aiken
    • I am not going anywhere except to Spamalot.

I think it's interesting that after years of feeling rejected by a large contingent of the fandom for believing that Clay was gay that now I am feeling protective of their right to have time and compassion in dealing with and processing this news. But I am. Perhaps I know what it's like to be told what I am supposed to think and feel, and I don't like that.

You know, this fandom has never been easy. I've really had my ups and downs, too. At the beginning I was very naive, and had no idea how ugly and divisive this fandom could get at times. I've moved around from board to board, trying to find a comfortable place. I believe everyone in this world should be allowed to self-identify, regardless of stereotypes, or gaydar, or whatever word you use to describe "believing" something about someone else's sexuality that 1: is none of your business and 2: you can't possibly know without sleeping with them (and sometimes not even then!) So, I've always defended Clay's right, as a human being, to self-identify. As far as I knew, he self-identified as straight. So as far as I was concerned, he was straight. At times I sure felt like I was a misfit, being gay myself, but defending his right to identify as straight, when so many were trying to convince me he was gay. LOL Now, he has told us he self-identifies as gay. To me, it's not that big of a deal. I understand where he is coming from completely. I am so happy that he feels comfortable enough now in his life to take that step. To other fans, it takes time to process. We are each different, we each have different backgrounds and upbringings to filter things through. I'm cool with that, as long as we all arrive at the same place eventually. And that is back where we started, as fans of Clay Aiken. If some choose to leave the fandom because of it, I will feel sorry for thier loss, and their lack of understanding. It's an ugly world sometimes. But I do believe in the basic goodness of people. I think the vast majority of the fans are going to stick around.

I dunno - most of the rifts and damage and sides were in the fandom looooong before Jaymes was in the picture posting. And frankly, it always seems to be a vocal few who post over and over and over again about how badly they are treated, for whatever reason. And what she posted did help some, pissed off some others, and was used by many to justify their own viewpoints. It's always a vocal few. If CAP121 is a fan, then Jaymes can be a fan. Other fans have been nasty to Ethel, the McVargas girls, OC people, RHT people, angelwingers, true fans, bad fans, etc. etc. etc and have caused Clay to lose fans - Jaymes has been no better or worse than they. Damn rude seems to be the rule of the day over at the OFC.

I went the honest route over at the OFC for the last time and lord knows, many won't like it. As I said there, Clay is a better person than I, because I can't even pretend to like, much less love all the fans. Some of the fans are total and complete assholes. And I know perfectly well that I can be very judgemental, because some people who I think are really working their way through this I sympathize with and though I really don't understand what their problem is, I like them and offer support. Others I think "What the hell do you WANT from me? I don't agree with you, I think the way you're whining is fucking annoying, and I want to enjoy talking to reasonable people. They don't even have to be happy, just frickin' reasonable. And bitching that the "cult" only listens to Clay and not your whiny ass makes me want limit internet access to certain people. Why the hell should I shut up so you can spread your bile without inhibition?"

Everybody is telling everyone else how we are supposed to think and feel - including being nice/tolerant/supportive to people we don't agree with.

I respect your opinion and agree with a lot of it Totally. But hormonal and lonely and bored (and I understand that you said maybe?) I doubt it. I think she was pissed off and I don't blame her. I think there is a distinct difference in processing and some of those posts. And I think Jaymes has been around long enough to know that it was something else last week and will be something else next week. I also think he needs someone in his life that will tell him a thing or two about his fans because she was dead on about that sense of entitlement. I think some people think that the fans are on a higher level than his own family - that we understand him more, love him more, support him more. If this week didn't blow that notion out of the water I don't know what will. I can understand how those who were having issues could be pissed by her words even though there were enough qualifiers to choke a horse. But I'm not laying any fracturing of the fandom at her feet. That's pretty much a monthly occurrence. It's a whole nasty side business frankly.

I admit much bias against the OFC. I find the place so toxic that everytime I go in there I last about 3 pages and then feel like I have to shower. I do admit to being a tad bitchy on this subject because I can't stand the way fans have talked about and treated Clay over the years but it's ok because well we're the Claymates and we love him. I was just happy somebody finally said to them what I'd been feeling especially to people who talked to her with no regard for her or Clay or Parker.

I hope you do come over more often. I'm glad that Clay has decided to be true to himself for himself and those closest to him and for his peace of mind and happiness. I can't even see how I as a fan is connected to that choice in any way. But I'm willing to listen to reason. heee.

Word KAndre.

Epsecially this part:

They don't even have to be happy, just frickin' reasonable. And bitching that the "cult" only listens to Clay and not your whiny ass makes me want limit internet access to certain people. Why the hell should I shut up so you can spread your bile without inhibition?"

I am not going anywhere except to Spamalot.

Hee, I love this. Thread title?

I would vote for that one!! :D

Loved the second segment this morning.... planning to make some more screenshots in a bit. :)

I have to admit I am a little concerned about this $700 billion bailout tho and watched most of the GMA coverage of it about the talks and meetings yesterday. mrchach has been working on this for over a week, I am not exactly sure what he's doing, but he's an economist for the .gov.

Here is a semi-comedic take on the whole economic situation, as reported by the son of a Clay Fan who works for a CBS affiliate in CA. Click on "Is There A Bright Side To The Bailout?"

Carry On.......... LONG LIVE THE CLAY!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

eta: couchie - can I get the pm with Jaymes's posts too please??

Totally, I love you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And I found it ironic Clay chose words like "lecture" and "chatisise" when IMO that is exactly what Jaymes did to some fans.

You know, I think it would have been better if she really felt the need to say something if she had come in and wrote one, well thought out post that didn't sound like a teacher lecturing children, expressed her thoughts in a non-accusatory, calm, rational way and then left again. Picking some posts out to award gold stars to and others to write that big, fat red F on them was IMO just wrong.

She should have done something more like Clay just did. Maybe she should learn from him.

Hey Couchie!

I can understand how those who were having issues could be pissed by her words

I know lots of fans who were pissed with her who have no issues with Clay coming out at all. It was her decision to play fan police at a fan board that they had issue with. And I disagree that she has as much right to be a fan as anyone else does. She is Clay's executive producer, long-time close friend, and mother of his child. When she "speaks", many people assume she is speaking for Clay - which could cause problems for Clay. It wasn't until Clay posted today and made it clear that he doesn't condone telling someone that the way they are thinking is wrong or preaching to them, that it was clear that Jaymes was acting on her own yesterday and not with Clay's blessing. I was very relieved to read Clay's post.

As for me believing that Clay was gay all of these years, I've heard many people say that wanted to respect how Clay self-identified. I can understand and respect that. I've also read some fans saying that now that he's come out, everything makes so much more sense and that they feel that they know him so much better. That's the way I felt when I decided he was gay. It was like a light-bulb moment for me - everything just made so much more sense. The puzzle pieces fit together, and a man who was a complete puzzle to me and didn't make sense suddenly did make sense. I felt I understood him finally. Ever since then, when he did something that didn't make much sense to others, it made sense from my perspective.

So it wasn't that I felt a need to proclaim to the world that Clay was gay, but I absolutely couldn't pretend to myself or make myself believe that he was straight, whether I thought it was the right thing to do or not. And it wasn't about stereotypes or mannerisms or clothing choices or any of that. It was about life choices, and how he interacted with his friends and what he said in interviews and every little thing. He only made sense to me as a gay man. Also, I never thought that he seemed to be trying to hide it or appeared to be trying to live the life of a straight man. Once you accepted that he was gay, it seemed so very obvious that he was and that he wasn't even trying to hide it. Even so, I completely agree that if all you look at is the words he used in interviews those first couple of years, he did mislead us and intended to mislead us. But I understood why he needed to do that. If you're not ready to come out to your family or your family's friends, how can you come out to the world.

I have the utmost compassion for him and respect for him for making the decision to come out now.

Hi CG!

She should have done something more like Clay just did. Maybe she should learn from him.
, Yes, a little thoughtfulness and maybe counting to 10 might have been a good idea. Or maybe, just staying away and letting the fans hash it out without her.

Why should she do more like Clay? Lord knows, we don't. And looks like Clay likes her just the way she is.

Expressing her thoughts in a calm, rational, non-accusatory? Ha. People get what they put in. If people don't want to be treated childishly, then they don't need to act childishly.

I'm glad for those and their "light-bulb" moment - another one of those things I just don't get. Everything Clay did made sense to me before, it doesn't particularly make more or less sense now because I'm one of those people who think people do whatever the hell they want, gay, straight, black, white, Southerner, Westerner, whatever. If you try and make sense of people because of one of their checked boxes, it seems to be really sort of hit or miss. Quick, I'm a black straight female, what's the next movie I'm gonna see? Understanding people by stereotypes is still stereotyping. I'm not gonna make assumptions that Clay did whatever because he's a whatever - a little too limiting for me.

I almost never go to OFC because of a few really obnoxious bitches--some of whom I believe are really trolls as they NEVER do anything but cause trouble. However, I decided yesterday that I was going to donate some hours of my time to posting at OFC to try to keep the attention off of those raving bitches. The tone at OFC today has been quite light and often very humorous. I think that's a good thing. I know the bitches will be back, but good people could bury them by posting.

I hope some others will join me.

I totally understand if you don't.

In my opinion, Jaymes posted as a woman - and one who has stood by for years and watched a portion of his loving fandom tear him up in just about every aspect of his life. She couldn't have said more plainly that she was not speaking for Clay, but for herself (and once, for her son). Did she use too broad a brush for one aspect of her vent? Perhaps. But I don't fault her for it - she, like the rest of them, was posting from her heart. If that offends/affronts some people - well that's too bad. She also stuck around and took the backlash - just like any of us would have to. And when one person apologized to her for her remarks about Parker, she not only accepted it graciously, she stopped other people from continuing to beat up on the offender. Classy woman.

I am very, very glad that Clay has her in his life.

Just out of curiosity, now that Clay has come out, what on earth remains to be discussed about his sexuality? I have read all the high-five posts elsewhere, happier for themselves, really, IMO, but I still found their actions revolting and won't be changing that view. Self-righteous meddlers, poking around in Clays personal life.

Talk about people who should have stayed in their place!

Also found the fan police stuff equally revolting.

I don't think Jaymes fractured the fandom; it was never a cohesive group. I loved her post.

Fan police? Bwahahahaha! Does she bother to have a wall of shame or stick notes in Clay's pockets demanding that he out himself? Or any of that other shit?

heh, Hockeygate, Conspiracy theory, fff, FBM - fans have been much more divisive to other fans. Someone at the CH actually went through that thread and noted that there are an overwhelming majority of posts supportive of Jaymes, so I think fears about the dissolution of the fan base are completely unfounded.

Of course, I never cared much if Clay was gay or straight - forgive me if I don't find orientation all that interesting - but I felt strongly that he deserved his privacy.

He was hiding, IMO, not lying or being dishonest, because the subject was not anyone else's business.

Also don't care much if people "knew" he was gay. So what.

And I am pretty sure Jaymes is not going anywhere, her place seems to be right beside Clay. :-)

I know there was some discussion about when Jaymes and Clay met when the tabloids in May said they met on Idol. Everyone assumed that was another tabloid misstatement of fact, but that seems to have held up in just about everything I've read. Then on GMA this morning, Diane said that Clay and Jaymes met five years ago. So, I guess they did meet each other on Idol, and that they were already friends obviously had a lot to do with her becoming his EP and eventually his BEST friend.

I've read enough at OFC to last me awhile. See, I get the point of letting people vent and question and work through their issues, and I'm fine with that. The problem I have is with the ones who have been bitching for years, about any and everything, and who were nasty, obnoxious and accusatory to Jaymes and about Clay. I wanted to bitchslap a couple of them myself. I'm sure that it didn't escape Jaymes that these were mostly the same old malcontents, with fresh poison to spew, The sad point is, none of the troublemakers are going to leave. They are going to stay and continually bitch that Clay isn't giving them enough special attention. The egos are just astounding.

My strong feeling is that most of the ones struggling will see this through and come out of it fine, because really nothing has changed about Clay. It's perceptions that have changed and people have different timetables in coming to terms with them. But just wait until we get word that he's going to be on Kimmel and see how fast those tickets are snapped up. Moths to the flame, baby.

The ones Clay will lose are the ones who think that he's now doomed to hell and that they are doomed if they support him -- they believe they are doing this for the love of Jesus. And they don't see it as homophobic at all, but see it as being a servant of the Lord. They are unreachable unless they begin to question such beliefs. At the core is this ... they think it's a choice, like Clay just decided to be gay. Those who believe he chose this, in opposition to God, have to leave, or evolve. I hope to God they evolve. Hey, that's my new mantra .... Leave or Evolve! Ha!

I guess I just never cared one way or the other. I've always said that but I think some took that to mean you just don't want to believe it. It was up to Clay to say I'm gay and the moment he did I was right there with him. As long as his voice didn't change I'm happy. Being gay or straight has nothing to do with why I'm here at all. Another throw away line is I just want Clay to be happy. I meant that too. Totally I'm glad that when you came to your realization you just lived with it and not try to make others see the light or force clay out before he was ready. I have friends and Clay fans who also believed he was gay and that didn't affect our friendships in the least little bit. One of them asked me just a month ago..he come out yet. She loves Clay - she wasn't hostile or mean about it. And when I told her he came out...she didn't get me at first. It was funny. I don't know what she thought I meant...that he came out to the stage door or something. I said NO he says he is gay. And she moved on to another conversation.

I think it's nice for me to see that people who said it didn't matter truly meant just that.

Thinking about Jaymes and Clay - I have to say I can laugh because I can see them going at it. The ones that yells the loudest? heee. I wouldn't bet against either one. I still say she has a right to post because it's HIS. And really as his producer role - that gives her a right. She wasn't posting as "producer" (of a record heh) yesterday but I don't even believe in the handing out gold stars thing even though I got one. heee. She was trying to confirm what Clay couldn't say at this moment. And as always, we start getting a little agressive when that happens. The fact that she is still there after all this times means she has a right to post whether fans like it or not. Clay hasn't snatched away her rights. I certainly wouln't give the fans the time of day if I were in her position - especially reading all that crap people were spewing about her before the truth came out - because she has him and Parker - who cares what a bunch of other people say. But it got a tad personal so that's why I don't blame her. I just don't agree that it was all about people just trying to work through things. And I think she has and will continue to learn from him and he from her.

Wandacleo - honestly, I just could never do it. Unfortunately that fan club came along two years too late and so it never could even get off on a good foot. MOst boards have a honeymoon period before people start to turn on each other LOL. Good luck, I wish you well :F_05BL17blowkiss:

FearofH20 - I saw that Hershey's Kisses now has a candy corn version, and I bought a bag in your honor the other day. If I hadn't already been talked into buying a bumblebee Halloween costume for my great-niece, I would have gotten her the candy corn one I came across later.

candycorn20ani.gifcandycorn20ani.gifcandycorn20ani.gif <= It's candy corn, y'all. Don't start with me about the dancing penises.

==================================================

I just got two of the People magazines at the grocery store on my way home from work. (The standard "One to lick read" and "One to archive" procedure is still in force, right?) I must say, it was a bit daunting to see the rows of magazines with Clay's face on the cover at every cash register. It's one thing to see the scans online, and another thing to see the real thing, ya know? It just kind of threw me for a loop for some reason. I wonder what Clay feels like when he sees that at every news stand he passes in NYC.

posthoing one more time to say..how much Gibby's post touched me the other day. I hope it was Gibby heee I also find that I love him even more. Last night I was giddy forking over my money for Spam tickets and happy to know I'll be there to see him ride off into the sunset one more time.

My favorite part of the interview was the "custody" question. I think they have it well in hand. Glad Parker and Jaymes will soon be in NYC.

Thanks Bottle -seeing the "candy" brought a smile to my face. we have to add that to the FAQ heee

I just got two of the People magazines at the grocery store on my way home from work. (The standard "One to lick read" and "One to archive" procedure is still in force, right?) I must say, it was a bit daunting to see the rows of magazines with Clay's face on the cover at every cash register. It's one thing to see the scans online, and another thing to see the real thing, ya know? It just kind of threw me for a loop for some reason. I wonder what Clay feels like when he sees that at every news stand he passes in NYC.

It is a little surreal to see - at the airport there was a whole wall of them. I'll make a little confession - when I read the article and I got the to part where he asked him if he was seeing anyone, and he started with 'there's only one man in my life and he's...' I actually did a little gasp! I have no real idea why. I just wasn't prepared for a name somehow. Hee - I would've given him a smack had he been right beside him then, the tease. Think it was intentional that the rest of that sentence was on the next column??? LOLOL!!!! *waggles finger at People people*

And yes - he's still as lickable as ever. Maybe even moreso.

Woo Hoo! Totally's here! :thbighug-1: I'm so glad you posted and I understand what you're saying. And what Couchie and KAndre said, too.

See...a couple of years ago, Totally and I spent a lot of time talking about the whole "Is Clay gay?" thing---respectfully. We were patient with each other and we listened to each other. We both used rational examples and situations to justify or defend our different decisions about Clay's sexuality and, in the end agreed that we were going to disagree! :cryingwlaughter:

But never did we insult each other OR Clay. We just disagreed.

And lo and behold, we're still friends today! B) When I saw the news on Tuesday, I called her and left a message (We hadn't talked in a very long time.) and said that I'd love to talk with her about this newest revelation. She called and her first words were that when she heard Clay had come out, she'd thought of me and hoped I wouldn't have a hard time accepting the news. I told her that although it certainly shocked me, seeing that cover and those three big words "Yes, I'm Gay" because I just never thought doing it that way would be how Clay chose to let it be known, if indeed he intended to, I also said that I'm still a fan, of course, and still love this man inordinately.

There IS a way to disagree and still respect each other, not descend to name-calling or "I told you so's or you should've known better, etc".

Now....I'm getting ready to visit my cousin before flying home tomorrow. My cousin is very religious (small Southern town, reads Bible every night and goes to church about three times a week faithfully, etc.). She knows how much I love Clay. This is going to be interesting. :rolleyes::unsure:;)

I almost never go to OFC because of a few really obnoxious bitches--some of whom I believe are really trolls as they NEVER do anything but cause trouble. However, I decided yesterday that I was going to donate some hours of my time to posting at OFC to try to keep the attention off of those raving bitches. The tone at OFC today has been quite light and often very humorous. I think that's a good thing. I know the bitches will be back, but good people could bury them by posting.

I hope some others will join me.

I totally understand if you don't.

This is my reasoning for hanging out over there too. I think I said to couchie one time - I'm much better with virtual housekeeping than real!

And speaking of couchie, I absolutely agree with you about the OFC message board being way too late to the game. The cliques had already formed their separate corners of the universe and playing well together is obviously not this fandom's strong point. As for your friend's reaction about him coming out the stage door - bwah! :hysterical:

In my opinion, Jaymes posted as a woman - and one who has stood by for years and watched a portion of his loving fandom tear him up in just about every aspect of his life. She couldn't have said more plainly that she was not speaking for Clay, but for herself (and once, for her son). Did she use too broad a brush for one aspect of her vent? Perhaps. But I don't fault her for it - she, like the rest of them, was posting from her heart. If that offends/affronts some people - well that's too bad. She also stuck around and took the backlash - just like any of us would have to. And when one person apologized to her for her remarks about Parker, she not only accepted it graciously, she stopped other people from continuing to beat up on the offender. Classy woman.

I am very, very glad that Clay has her in his life.

I couldn't have said it any better.

It's candy corn, y'all. Don't start with me about the dancing penises.

But bottle, it IS that time of year, you know. :whistling-1: :lmaosmiley-1:

Oh, and I'm with you guys who got a jolt actually seeing Clay on the cover. I bought mine today at the hotel gift shop and two things struck me:

1. Sorry, but that cover pic is so overly effeminate I can't believe it. I don't think I've ever seen a more feminine looking Clay Aiken pic! (beautiful eyes, though...:wub:)

2. Me, too, cindilu!, re: the "The only man in my life is...." and then continuing on the next page. I felt a loud THUMP! in my chest and then read the rest....

BWAH! If Clay COULD have designed that particular layout of pages, I bet he WOULD have! :hysterical:

<-----Checking out my new avatar! :)

OK - I can totally see Clay looking at the People cover and saying (with a sort of hunched up cringe):

"Did they have to use such big print?" :hysterical:

I guess the answer is yes, since they did the same thing with Ellen and Lance Bass.

Here are some more screenshots as promised!!

th_NDVD_014.jpg

th_NDVD_016.jpg

th_NDVD_017.jpg

th_NDVD_064.jpg

th_NDVD_119.jpg

th_NDVD_120.jpg

th_NDVD_121.jpg

th_NDVD_133.jpg

th_NDVD_166.jpg

th_NDVD_174.jpg

th_NDVD_183.jpg

th_NDVD_185.jpg

th_NDVD_240.jpg

LONG LIVE THE CLAY! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

btw - do we have a dancing penis? I think I have one somewhere on this computer!! :D

Why should she do more like Clay? Lord knows, we don't. And looks like Clay likes her just the way she is.

Expressing her thoughts in a calm, rational, non-accusatory? Ha. People get what they put in. If people don't want to be treated childishly, then they don't need to act childishly.

I'm glad for those and their "light-bulb" moment - another one of those things I just don't get. Everything Clay did made sense to me before, it doesn't particularly make more or less sense now because I'm one of those people who think people do whatever the hell they want, gay, straight, black, white, Southerner, Westerner, whatever. If you try and make sense of people because of one of their checked boxes, it seems to be really sort of hit or miss. Quick, I'm a black straight female, what's the next movie I'm gonna see? Understanding people by stereotypes is still stereotyping. I'm not gonna make assumptions that Clay did whatever because he's a whatever - a little too limiting for me.

KAndre, I love this post because it says what I feel. I don't like people stereotyping others because of their mannerisms or hairstyle or color or whatever other adjective you want to put in. I saw Clay as straight because that is how he presented himself at the time but I have no problem seeing him as gay now, only because he told us he was, not because I picked up any signs. Lord, I sure hope there are decent, funny, smart, cute and sensitive men out there that aren't gay or I'm going to have to stay celibate the rest of my life.

And I have to admit to some sadness but it was because of my dreams for him. Clay was right when he said we can't dream too specific for someone. God, he's so smart. I think I was also sad for me too though because most of the men I've known have been buttheads so I really wanted to see a great guy who was straight.

And I want to say again how much I love Clay especially after his post. He is one of a kind. Also have to say that I love Jaymes though too. I'm with Couchie in that I never really saw her as a person until she posted, and I have no problem with her laying into some people and think she has every right to post on the board. Free country and all, well at least it was until the current administration took office. I admire Clay for how he is handling all and am amazed at his patience, but very few of us have the same patience. I do understand some people needing time, however, some of those people are not even trying, they just want to consistently bitch, and many of them are the same ones who bitch about everything else he does, so my patience goes right out the window.

Why is it important to be nice these days?

There are many ways to change the world. We can change things by making it the law and we often have to start like this because people won't budge any other way. We've sent in the national guard as needed to make sure people integrate. This type of change is immediate but by itself it doesn't last. People find loopholes, send their kids to private school, incorporate their villages, move. In the end, all it takes is a stupid president with the extraordinary luck to appoint a handful of supreme court judges to turn things back again. Unless people change.

It's when we change people's minds that we truly win the war and that doesn't come easy. It also requires different methods. No one can be strong-armed into changing their values and beliefs.

What happened this week was amazing. Having 90% of his fandom declare their love for Clay and their intention to stick by him is a huge, huge thing. Many just did it automatically, simply because of the joy he has given through these years. Many of us here made informed decisions but others like that one who said "it's ok as long as he's not involved with a man" probably didn't think it through or weren't even aware of what this involved. 90% is a huge number but of these a good number will need to think things over and be strong in their commitment. They will go home to face their families and friends and neighbors, many of whom may be like that so-called-pal of 00lsee's DH. Some will have to go to church this weekend and perhaps listen to another rant about those people who are going to hell. It won't be easy for them and it only gets worse when they see others in the fandom who are condescending to them. Worse, others may try to search for new knowledge on the Internet and since they have no clue on what to avoid, encounter things that would drive them way back to the other end.

Clay changed the world a bit this week. Let's appreciate what he's done and help continue it. There will be slimy creatures who will be disappointed at not seeing the fandom disintegrate, that will come poking with their cruel tricks, perhaps bringing detailed cross-section anatomy drawings that woud teach you more than you've ever cared to learn about your intestines or maybe they'll be lazy and just bring their usual bad photoshops. There will be enough of them who will taunt and tease and pick away at that 90%. I hope it will stay that way or even increase as the ones who are truly struggling to understand do, but it would go easier if the 20-30% of us on the other end, the ones who like KAndre and I could win a Pictionary game based on words from that this "new" Clay fandom vocabulary (I think K and I would even set a record in how quickly we can draw these "technical terms"), would find a way to be kind and tolerant of unkindness and intolerance. Even for just a couple of weeks.

We already feel superior so don't really need to keep telling ourselves this anyhow. ;p

Unless we're Jaymes, who has every right to fight back for her family, maybe we can let things go and have fun for a while. I'm not talking about the 2% trolls -- them we should drown in the river, cut into pieces, boil them and then stomp on the little bits that are left.

Nothing's an accident. Maybe that song was sent from Kevin Michael through Clay for you.

I believe that.

7 weeks ago I asked my little one to take care of his. Maybe it's his way of saying that he is. Thanks for the nice thought, wandacleo.