#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

CV has a pic of Clay last night, post # 1046 but i'm at work and can't bring it over

TM Sir Robin, Found it!

ClayatclosingofSpamalot.jpg

It's too weird to see Clay on stage with someone else dressed as Sir Robin!

Hmmmmm, I think I might need detention. I've been a bad student. Professor Aiken might need to teach me a lesson or two . . . heeee.

Ok, we're not that far out of the holiday season... does anyone remember 'Rudolph's Shiny New Year'? Where everyone keeps laughing every time they see Happy, the Baby New Year? Every time I look at that picture I just wind up :hahaha: Love him to pieces!!

I have new wallpaper. :wub: Thanks, anonymous photographer! Sure does seem weird for someone else to be wearing the Sir Robin costume, but I love, love, love seeing him up on that stage! And I really love the composition of that picture. Two Sir Robins, two Sir Galahads. Pretty cool stuff.

All righty then. We have our picture of Professor Aiken. All righty then.

The man looks happy.

Ergo, so am I.

He wasn't dressing for ME, after all....on his own time and doin' his own thang, and whatnot...

And that is all I'll say about that.

All righty, then. :whistling-1:

EEEEE!!!

I love nerdy Clay too! I think he looks like that doctor from the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtle movie... except much, much hotter!

Bow tie Clay, no tie Clay, spiky-haired clay, flowing locks Clay... the last word is the really important one, but DAMN he makes a sexy nerd!

All righty then. We have our picture of Professor Aiken. All righty then.

The man looks happy.

Ergo, so am I.

He wasn't dressing for ME, after all....on his own time and doin' his own thang, and whatnot...

And that is all I'll say about that.

All righty, then. :whistling-1:

I guess I will just Word this and let it go at that... Yep, that's what I'll do

Sure does seem weird for someone else to be wearing the Sir Robin costume

I know! My apologies to DHP & MM, but Clay owns Sir Robin in my mind and it seems odd to see him standing there with someone else in Sir Robin's tux. Especially since Martin is (or at least looks) so much older. I love Clay's younger, more innocent take on the character.

Clay looked much better than Marty in the white pants. No dis to Marty - it just would be hard to top Clay's closing night white pants. :hubbahubba:

Well, yeah, that too!! :cryingwlaughter:

:hello:salty

Well, all I got to say is that he's unique. Didn't Orville Redenbacher have an outfit like that?

heeee

he can pop my corn any day. LOL well in my dreams :hahaha:

Jesus I have the crud... why can't I stop coughing..and now my ribs hurt. I don't think my flu remedies are working. I'm sure I won't get the job I interviewed for today. I wouldn't shake the guy's hand cuz I felt certain I'd give him the plague.

he can pop my corn any day

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

Did the crud just start, Couchie? If so, get thee to a drug store and get some Zicam. It really works to lessen the symptoms and shorten the duration if you start using it in the beginning.

Gosh, but I lurves him. :tasty: Professor Adorkable can keep me after class any time he wants.

ETA: clazycoffin, I think you'll find people don't like to click on blind links (not me anyway). What's it for?

EATA: Notice the hand sticking up behind Clay? Hee - wonder if THEY got any good Clack?

Here's a bigger one...........

clay2.jpg:hubbahubba:

thanks claylove and cha cha for the photos. I LOVED that look.

Annabear... I think I'm a few days in to it now..didn't do anything the first couple of days and now I'm driking robitussen and wallaflu by the gallons. Ain't working.

Clay looked much better than Marty in the white pants. No dis to Marty - it just would be hard to top Clay's closing night white pants. :hubbahubba:

Shame on you! I'm telling Mr. Random Cute Guy.

Damn, I love me some Closing Night White Pants.

Too hawt:

tvgbw-clean.jpg

I posted this one at the OFC last nite. Its one of my faves! He's got that you know you want me look *swoon*

anna... claylove.... I LOVE this picture! S.E.X.Y!!!

O.M.G.... Clay... you are soooo sexy sometimes and soooo "what the heck is he wearing" at other times. I think he got his wish to be Mr. Rodgers. :hahaha: I love that man and I love that he doesn't care much and I love that Reed must definitely see below the surface to the fantastically sexy man beneath the Mr. Rodgers look. :cryingwlaughter:

Sad that Spamalot is no more, but wonderful that Clay left his mark on it and on Broadway! And, Broadway sure left its mark on him... no, not the bowtie. :cryingwlaughter: The confidence, the happiness and most important, the acceptance... oh, and Reed, too!

Did the crud just start, Couchie? If so, get thee to a drug store and get some Zicam. It really works to lessen the symptoms and shorten the duration if you start using it in the beginning.

I started nearly a week into it, and it still helped. This virus going around is nasty--takes forever to go away.