#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Boy I am really enjoying not watching AI!

:cryingwlaughter: But you're missing

A horrendously craptastic coronation song. Plus Paula in shimmering chartreuse satin, suffering from a particularly garish spray tan.

No not even for that will I turn it on!

OMG He is sooooooo HAWT!! :flirtysmile3:

Hee. I take it you noticed!

He is the perfect man....gorgeous to look at...smart....funny...snarky...talented and I don't have to pick up after him or wash his underwear!

I never thought this day would come.....

I couldn't see the CUTE in the Raleigh clip. :cry4:

I did see, however, the incredibly mature and FREAKIN' HANDSOME in the video! How does he do that?

Kilt me dead, 'e did. :dead-1:

I did see, however, the incredibly mature and FREAKIN' HANDSOME in the video! How does he do that?

Well I saw both!

WOW...that is lethal!!!!!!!

:Thud::Thud::Thud:

Please sir, may I have some more!

You guys weren't kidding! YES, he looked and sounded great!!! And not just your usual 'yay, we got clack and he looks great like he always does' kind of thing. That was TRULY a V. V. NICE appearance. He looked WONDERFUL and spoke so WELL!!!

:thudmats4::thudmats4::thudmats4:

or as bottle says...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nzhsf5

A d/l of last night....but it is real slooow,

That was SO cool! Thank you very much for bringing it over, and to whoever caught it. He is such a natural, gracious, captivating speaker. I *heart* him!

I have watched this mumblety times already and more to come. There is just something about this appearance that grabs me by the throat! S.W.O.O.N!

OMG He is sooooooo HAWT!! :flirtysmile3:

Hee. I take it you noticed!

He is the perfect man....gorgeous to look at...smart....funny...snarky...talented and I don't have to pick up after him or wash his underwear!

merrieeee.... BWAH!!! I love your definition of the perfect man and agree that Clay fits to a tee... and he is just so captivating, too!

bottle.... O.M.G.... I wondered about you for the few seconds it took me to scroll down... :hahaha:

This has been an incredible few weeks. I like this kind of drought! :cryingwlaughter:

I have to say one little thing about the AI finale.

I won't feel TOO bad if Adam doesn't win because at least he won't have to record that godawful song.

I won't feel TOO bad if Adam doesn't win because at least he won't have to record that godawful song.

Agreed. I mean, really? Blah blah, deeper...something something hurricane...I'd rather be drinking one...

Agreed. I mean, really? Blah blah, deeper...something something hurricane...I'd rather be drinking one...

:hahaha: The song was such a horrible cliched Idol finale song. I could tell that Simon wanted to say he hated the song but he couldn't cuz Kara was co-writer. I could tell that Randy didn't really care for it either. Not only is Kara really annoying but she sucks as a song-writer.

I'll quote my friend Sparky:

Agreed with Simon about the last song - mountains and hurricanes - well maybe not so much hurricanes but enough with the mountains and moon and sun and stars and world and universe and deepest ocean and blah blah blah in songs. DONE TO DEATH. Now stop it.

Now on to the good stuff...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the clack!!!! :thewave:

I was really surprised to find out that somebody actually got clack of Clay's speech last night! I really wasn't expecting it. His jaw is looking really good now. I was kinda worried when I saw the puffiness during the GLAAD event...he must have had a nasty infection. Looks good now!

Lookin' good... :hubbahubba:

Who took it?

I only got to skim a page and a bit tonight...and not remembering anything except...

re: the gala tickets...yes Claygary...I'm shallow. At least I'm admitting it.

:lilredani:

I know that there are some out there who pretend that it's all about the charity but how many of them would buy a ticket and fly or drive all of that way if Clay wasn't going to be there? I'm not even going to pretend that I would. Also, while I think that the BAF is a great charity, if I was going to just pick a children's charity to support, I'd likely pick on that would benefit kids in Ontario.

And that's all that I remember.

A d/l of last night....but it is real slooow,

Thanks for posting this. I love the way he speaks, he is so comfortable on stage in a non-performance role. Love the way he milks the fact he didn't win and was cut from his HS musical, inspiring for the ones who don't win.

ETA: American Idol 8

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...t=0#entry106697

I know that there are some out there who pretend that it's all about the charity but how many of them would buy a ticket and fly or drive all of that way if Clay wasn't going to be there? I'm not even going to pretend that I would. Also, while I think that the BAF is a great charity, if I was going to just pick a children's charity to support, I'd likely pick on that would benefit kids in Ontario.

I always felt that there was no point to the Royals, and in many ways, I still do feel that way. However, during the years of Princess Diana, I saw what a difference she made to charities, how her appearance would draw crowds to an event, how at a special dinner costing $1000 a person, people would turn up just to be seen and be able to say they attended a dinner where the Princess of Wales was the guest of honor. So I changed my mind and felt that if that is what it took to get people with lots of money to spend some of it for an important cause, then that was okay with me, it's a means to an end. Like you, I prefer to financially support needy causes closer to home... however, I never let an opportunity go by to plug TBAF because it is a serious and important cause and it is also one of the reasons I have such a high regard for Clay Aiken.

CRITICAL TRIVIA: Red Hair Alert!!

A health/lifestyle show I was watching revealed that only 2% of the world's population are natural redheads! They also said that redheads have better love-lives :hahaha: . However, they added that due to the 'melting pot', redheads are on the way out, i.e. set to become extinct!!!