#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

National Inclusion Project!

The Board and Staff of the Bubel/Aiken Foundation is excited to step forward into the future as the National Inclusion Project with a new website at www.inclusionproject.org!

Please visit the new site and check out the new look including these highlights:

- An open letter from National Inclusion Project co-founders Clay Aiken and Diane Bubel

- Information on the 2009 Champions Gala Honorees

- A link to share any of our pages on your Facebook profile/news feed

Thank you for your continued support as we step forth to impact even more children nationwide with the benefits of inclusion!

Aron Hall

Director Services

National Inclusion Project

www.inclusionproject.org

The new website is live:

http://inclusionproject.org

Be sure and click "share" as you get some really nice choices to help spread the message on FB

I like the name well enough, but I sure don't see why it couldn't have been added to Bubel/Aiken Foundation. I know I'll miss the name, and will likely always think of it that way anyway.

Like I commented on his blog, I hope that it's around long enough and is impactful enough that one day the letters TBAF will just be a warm, distant memory.

Heh, I'm not sure if it's good or bad that the legend of 'soon' has made it into his lexicon.

:cryingwlaughter:

ETA: So now if you go to clayonline.com (OFC) it opens with a splash page about the new foundation name (NIP is such a weird acronym, lolol). That's cool, but v v v annoying that the continue button opens the OFC in a new window. I hope they fix that 'soon'.

National Inclusion Project's Bubel Aiken Founders' Award

Diane Bubel and Clay Aiken are proud to establish the Bubel Aiken Founders' Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service to be given

I think it's nice they named the new award after the original moniker!

I'm sure Clay is very excited and proud about this. They did a really good job on it and it is something very very close to his heart!! :wub:

I'm still holding out hope for more "soon" and I hope it's BIG, but for now I think I'll feel proud that this is something HE and others have worked hard on!

:flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3::flirtysmile3:

:dancingpickle: :dancingpickle: :dancingpickle:

National Inclusion Project!

Be sure and click "share" as you get some really nice choices to help spread the message on FB

(my bolding) Can anyone help me with this? Obviously I'm an idiot, but I don't see an option to "Share"...and I'd love to!!

I get:

beside the logo: Donate, Connect, Events, Shop, and the Gala announcement

at the top: Programs, get involved, news&events, about us, resources, contact.

I've tried clicking on each of these, and I see no "Share"......????? What am I missing?

ETA: never mind....I just found it! For other blind people, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the page...you need to scroll down, under the Mitsubishi logo...pretty cool! Be sure to select your choice of "thumbnail"..there are several.

ETA2 just because I can: on a personal note....really glad they kept the same logo (ie, the flower) and colors :lol:

I too like that they kept the same logo (gives a sense of continuity) and will get used to the new name in time. I think I'm just soooooooo used to "TBAF" that "NIP" isn't quite the same. I do like how much more descriptive it is, though -- to me anyway.

I love that blogging fool. Even if he's not blogging what "we" want, I still feel his joy and excitement in the new project, and I certainly appreciate that.

BTW...Reed Kelly is a fan of the National Inclusion Project on Facebook. :flirtysmile3:

I too like that they kept the same logo (gives a sense of continuity) and will get used to the new name in time. I think I'm just soooooooo used to "TBAF" that "NIP" isn't quite the same. I do like how much more descriptive it is, though -- to me anyway.

I love that blogging fool. Even if he's not blogging what "we" want, I still feel his joy and excitement in the new project, and I certainly appreciate that.

BTW...Reed Kelly is a fan of the National Inclusion Project on Facebook. :flirtysmile3:

....and Emma Bubel, and Nick and Deborah Leisey, and Jamie B.....:). So nice to "see" everyone there...and so many being added, you can hardly keep up to it! It's like trying to read Clay's blog comments :lol:

I'm excited :dancingpickle: and a bit teary *sniff* :flirtysmile3:

....and Emma Bubel, and Nick and Deborah Leisey, and Jamie B.....:). So nice to "see" everyone there...and so many being added, you can hardly keep up to it! It's like trying to read Clay's blog comments :lol:

Who is Deborah Leisey again?

I was surprised with how happy I was to read this news today. I am waiting for career news along with everyone else but this really made me happy. I actually like the name alot-it spoke to me. "project" suggest action, better than my lame suggestion of "naitonal inclusion institute." I am also really impressed with all of the premier research partners that have hooked up with the foundation. They want to make sure their curriculums are effective. That is responsible stewardship to me.

I am now a fan officially on facebook!

ETA: Michael Orland is a fan too!

I love the new name! Gets right to the heart of the matter; you know exactly what it is about.

I am so happy for Clay, Diane and The Foundation today...they have all worked so hard and I am thrilled to make whatever small contribution I can to help them further their mission.

This Foundation is truly Clay's heart and I think will always come before his career...there will be career news when the time is right and I am sorry some fans are disappointed ; I think it was very important to get the Foundation business taken care of (although I am sure Clay has been working on his career at the same time).

Before we know it; we will be hearing about his other projects and I am so excited about that...it just feels like the start of all good things! :wub:

Kim

Who is Deborah Leisey again?

Nick's Mom...who does the sign language interpretation at the Galas.

Is there a new site for The National Inclusion Project on Facebook? I'm just not good at FB. :snoopy:

I sent you an invite...you should be just able to click on it if it worked.

I'm all alone... tmKing Arthur!

:cryingwlaughter:

In that case...

Lest we forget his blondliness...

GMA23.jpg

omwh-altcover.jpg

Swoon.jpg

kcudawggma21nz7.jpg

vlcsnap-44859.png

Now, I'm taking Clay back to bed... :whistling-1:

:naughtywag: Well, thanks for sharing him with us for a bit! :Thud:

Time for blonde Clay again. :flirtysmile3:

I too like that they kept the same logo

And Gregory Ellis, and Brett Parker. Nice to see the BAF, oops, NIP, getting so much support!

I think that especially in these early days of the change, that the entire name be used. I would rather the name National Inclusion Project be the one found by those nosing about on Clay fan boards.

Thanks ldyjocelyn and FromClaygary, see you there.

Did I forget to mention that I am proud to be a fan of humanitarian Clay? The foundation (I assume it is still a foundation) is an important part of Clay's life that we are all involved in to varying degrees.

Did I forget to mention that I am proud to be a fan of humanitarian Clay? The foundation (I assume it is still a foundation) is an important part of Clay's life that we are all involved in to varying degrees.

Count me in for the same.

Of course, it helps when the co-founders have such great smiles...

BUBELAIKEN_60.jpg

Don't know when that picture was taken, but he looks great. Love the smile. It is obvious that he is really happy. I love the brat for using the word "soon" in his blog. I have to believe that great things are coming regarding his career.