#27: Ya' gotta give me somethin', honey!

Couch Tomato

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Clay Aiken Deftly Acts Supremely Silly
    • He goes sweetly and deftly Medieval on Broadway.
    • What is it about Clay? Damned if I know.
    • Good Lord, is that man cute.
    • Sir Aiken - a triumph in SPAMalot!
    • He's a triumph in the show.
    • The man's a joy magnet!
    • Reach into that golden grab bag!
    • His smile just lights up everything.

I am a true believer that things happen for a reason. With his lack of oxygen for so long, if he would of survived, he would of been severely developmentally disabled. We would of coped and loved him, but God saw to take him. You know when your children hurt you hurt for them. I will always remember, after I held him this afternoon, that he was a beautiful baby, with the most perfect features. My DIL wanted some pictures taken so she could remember him. She had some done of his perfect hands and feet.

I am sorry for those who could not see Clay after the show, he needs to take care of himself so he does not miss any.

gbmifan, how heartbreaking for all of you. I admire your strength and faith. I can't think of anything sadder for a woman than to carry a baby to term and then lose it. Lots of white light and caring energy are coming y'all's way.

{{{{gbmifan family}}}}

Hee, This rewind shows so obviously where the term Kimberme came from. Everyone one else second guesses, and she thinks she is great looks great sounds great is all around great. So,,so... There are no words. Brings back old feelings though.

ETA BWAH - when she is in the bottom three she says. "guess America didn't like my hair!" No, Kim, they just didn't like you, hee

Corey was pretty blunt about Carmen, wasn't he? At least this means I will never have to lay eyes on that mesh shirt again. Ewwwww.

Nice promo for next week. Clay bombs??? Ruben rules??? Lord these people love their revisionism. I hatesssss AI (except for the part where they gave us Clay *g*)

I wish Ricky Smith went further. I love him! I wish Clay would hire him as his backup singer.

It's sunny? You're going for a walk on the beach with your bears? Is it nice and warm where you live? Sigh...I am sick of winter.

Hope you have a fun time at your SPAMSLAM.

We did have fun! No walk on the beach though. Clouds were playing cutsie making hide and seek with the sun. We did have the sliding door open - looking out over the ocean and hearing the waves and breezes.

The SPAM menu turned out surprisingly tasty!

Life sure can take some horrible turns sometimes.

I am so sorry. So sorry.

There really are no words.

You know when your children hurt you hurt for them. I will always remember, after I held him this afternoon, that he was a beautiful baby, with the most perfect features. My DIL wanted some pictures taken so she could remember him. She had some done of his perfect hands and feet.

gbmifan... {{{{{{{{you and yours}}}}}}}} How nice that you got to hold him and got pictures. I truely believe that will help the grieving process for you and your son/dil. I'm very sorry for the loss of your grandson. My daughter lost a daughter between the two she has. It made the next pregancy very nervewracking, that's for sure.

From toni via CH:

Spamalot EVENING Update

I just got a call from Scarlett. Spoke to her and Solo. They said he was great tonight. You could not tell he was sick at all. Voice was great and dancing was very energetic.

The Knights that say Ni did a Star Wars/Darth Vadar thing...three times saying I am your Father and it was very funny. I dont follow Star Wars but I think that is what Scarlett said. She said Clay was starting to laugh and had to turn away and brought his hand up to his face. She said it was hystrerical.

We had a bad cell phone connection and I lost her so that's all I got. They were all excited and loved the show tonight! She said great crowd looked sold out and they saw a few fans but definitely a NJU crowd!!

And progress report on my Sir Robin Teddy - We had a rough fitting for his tunic this evening. Chainmail & armor tomorrow!

DSC00653.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee been working on planning my trip tonight. I'm so excited about going to NYC again and seeing Clay.

That bear IS darling. I can not sew worth a crap. Remember back in the old days when they had home economics classes. Hee. I took a sewing class and picked this jean material and made some jeans except I sewed them inside out and I've never picked up a needle and thread since. Just not my thang.

eeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 months and 3 days to Clay. If you're going to be there any time between April 26 and May 6 let me know.. I plan to do a lot of sight seeing along with seeing Clay. Jamar should I go to a Yankee game or a Mets game weeeeeeeeeee. Oh maybe I'll go boo the Knicks. In case ya'll can't tell I'm very excited.

ETA Cindilu that is gorgeous.

{{{{{{gbmifan and family}}}}}}

I lost two babies at twelve weeks, not as harrowing as your familys' tragedy but the "what ifs" still play on my mind . I found that there is nothing anyone can really say, just having loved ones there helped a bit and then the blessing of two healthy babies. I send my hopes for this for your family also.

I am a true believer that things happen for a reason. With his lack of oxygen for so long, if he would of survived, he would of been severely developmentally disabled. We would of coped and loved him, but God saw to take him. You know when your children hurt you hurt for them. I will always remember, after I held him this afternoon, that he was a beautiful baby, with the most perfect features. My DIL wanted some pictures taken so she could remember him. She had some done of his perfect hands and feet.

{{{{{gbmifan and family}}}}} So sad to hear about your grandson. You're right that in that things happen for a reason.

My youngest was a precious gift even though I could only hold him for 12 glorious weeks. Maybe we needed more angels.

I wish you strength and hope to guide your loved ones through these sad times.

"God grows weary of great kingdoms but never of little flowers" - Tagore

Good Morning Everyone,

27 Days until Spring!

70 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

72 Days until The New CD!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim