#39: "The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy"

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• New car...See Clay in Spamalot...New car...See Clay in Spamalot..
    • Clay makes spending money on him so enjoyably easy ... and irresistible.
    • I am still here and I still adore this man and have no idea why.
    • Clickables and lickables!!!!!!!!! Life is good again.
    • He's this wonderful mystery. With a great package.
    • WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    • With Clay Aiken we've already won the Lotto!
    • Never boring. Always expensive. And worth every cent!
    • He simply makes me smile when I see him.
    • Its not that I don't have a life, its just that these Clay things are so much damn fun!

:hello: I really thought he was great on Regis and xxxxx(yuk)....he upstaged her, she couldn't keep up, she threw a tantrum....but that's water under the bridge.

The Leno interview with Jack Black was great and the radio interview where he gave the DJ a hard time because she was at the audition where he didn't make it...that was a hoot...he really gave her a hard time but it was funny. The Ryan Seacreast interview where he said he wanted to be married and have twins was another funny one. I could go on and on...but I won't.

Regis is here in Halifax this weekend at the Sheridan...why??? ...I don't know.....I would have liked to see him just to verify how short he is. I'm funny that way, but I really don't want to pay to see him, if ya get my drift. Now, if it was Clay....that would be a horse of a different colour.

Oh yeah...... :013085001176249046: Sure would like to see or hear him on something soon....I know...Spamalot's coming...but I mean an interview or something but then again they would probably drive him nuts with ridiculous relationship/baby questions and I don't think he is going to go there any time soon and I really don't blame him.

Back to my lurkdom...I'm still walking that dog...dang it. :rolleyes:

Well, from what we heard after the R & bitch show was tat it was not only what happened on the show, but that ET had ameras blocking the hallway to interview Clay and they ignored her.

From the CB

Greetings from North Carolina,

The NC Nomads have been working on a birthday celebration for OMC. image

Clay will turn 30 on November 30th. We are planning an after-theatre party for 11/29 and will countdown to Clays Birthday at Midnight.The location is still to be announced but will be in the theatre district in NYC.

We will have light snacks & finger foods (because I can't spell Hor Derves LOL) and Bithday cake with a rousing chorous of Happy Birthday Clay at midnight. image

There will be raffles and auction prizes, many of which will be signed by Clay. Space will be limited so we are asking for a $10 refundable deposit for those who wish to attend. This will give us an some what accurate head count to work with. Total price and other details will come once we have a better idea of attendance.

We are trying a grassroots approach to get the word out before we post it on th Clayboard and OFC. We are trying to get the word out via email blast, please copy this to any Clay friends you have, your email list or post it on any board you belong to.

The $10 deposit can be submitted via PayPal to specialprojects2@nc.rr.com

If you need to send a check or money order please email Margi at rottenruby@nc.rr.coom

We look forward to having you join us at this TBAF approved fundraiser.

Hugs,

Margi & the NC NOMADS for Inclusion

A Beta Alpha Group

the R & bitch show

Bwaahahaha - I like that!!!!

I remember that sports show interview in Canada with the Idols. Clay was so laid back. It was really a candid interview.

This wasn't an interview but I think it was from the same timeframe where his shirt was wet before a show and Kim Caldwell was drying it with a hairdryer?

I miss him.

I thought maybe we'd have heard something from Scarlett & KAndre by now. :Iluvclaysbutt:

Too many good interviews to make up my mind, although if I were forced to pick favorites right now, I'd day the Kimmel interview with the tattoo (soooooo many funny moments in that one!), the Leno interview with the sandwich & twisty tie issues, the Standard and the original Diane Sawyer interview.

I really do love to hear him talk & laugh & tell stories almost as much as I love to hear him sing. :flirtysmile3:

It's been a looooong week. :offtobed:

well. how long is it until a baby is really photogenic? I.e. not wrinkly.

Off for a walk. see you later. i am working on my IRA CD penalty free withdrawl for senior citizens blog.

Heh, on the insider, they said that Ryan Seacrest will not be single much longer. Who did he hire to marry him?

play... you are on a roll tonight!!! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: According to mecrest's interview on Kimmel, he doesn't have time on his schedule for getting married, much less what you do after... there's just not enough time in his oh, so, mega important person's life for that. Course, they cancelled his/Charlie Sheen's ex reality show, so maybe he does have half an hour! :cryingwlaughter:

Babies are always photogenic, but first professional photos usually come at 6 weeks. In my experience babies are gorgeous at 3 months cause they are starting to smile and respond and have filled out a bit.

Just wanna say we made Hong Kong and the hotel is SA-WEET!

We frickin' love it so far - we're going for some dim sum right now, but I'll tell you all about ut later.

Scarlett wants to live in the hotel - it fulfills a lot of her exhibitionist tendencies.

we are waving madly at everyone!

My favourite radio interview is the one he did while on the AI2 tour when he was in Charlotte...anyway it was Matt and Ramona where Ramona read the definition of the clutch and its variations the tug and the yank as defined by a poster on what became WMS.

The yank This is that aggressive pulling that causes untugging, unbuttoning and someday, God willing, total annihilation of the shirt itself, exposing Clay to us all.
to which Clay responded.."Oh no, you don't want that!"

Hah! Well Yeeesss!

We frickin' love it so far - we're going for some dim sum right now, but I'll tell you all about ut later.

Scarlett wants to live in the hotel - it fulfills a lot of her exhibitionist tendencies.

:thbighug-1: :garfieldodie-grouphug:

So glad to read that you have arrived! This needs some explaining:

Just got some sad news. Some of you may remember the saga of my mil and her evacuation from her home during the Butte fire in California. She had predicted earlier this year that she would be dead before Christmas....and tonite fulfilled that prediction. My ex and his wife were with her. She was complaining of shortness of breath so they called 911. They're in a fairly rural area and it took about 30 minutes for the paramedics and fire personnel to arrive and they were unable to revive her. I can't remember if she was 91 or 92, but I think she was 92. Quite a formidable woman and definitely a matriarch of the Wakefield family. She will be missed.

So glad to hear that Scarlett (my sweet babbooo :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) and KAndre made it to HK safely and are out for dinner. Hope the rest of the trip is fun and exciting.

We are madly waving back....or at this time of the morning it's only me*g* :hello:Scarlett ....stay away from the windows!!

I wanna be there or a least a t-shirt....hint, hint, hint!!!

(((((Iseeme)))))

If you use a clothes dryer or know someone who does, please see my post at this link. (GO straight to the last item if you don't want to read it all.)

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...amp;#entry86498

(OK, OK, I know most of you use a clothes dryer... but I DON'T... I live in a sunny climate and use the clothes line like most people i know who live Down Under. The clothes dryer only gets used when it rains or for certain items that fluff out beautiful in the dryer, and removes the need for ironing.)

ETA: I also know MANY MANY people who don't own a clothes dryer.

EATA: LOL In case you are wondering why I am sounding defensive about NOT using my dryer much, it is because every time I tell someone from North America that I don't use a clothes dryer much, they are shocked and horrified that I am living in the dark ages....

Good Morning Everyone,

Iseeme So sorry about your MIL, she sounded like a great lady.

I have my girls newborn pictures on the wall in the living room; the ones taken at the hospital and I think they are pretty photogenic; no wrinkles and they all have their eyes open. Baby #2 is even sticking her tongue out at the camera!

Glad to hear our "Happy Wanderers" made it to Hong Kong safely! I hope what happens in Hong Kong doesn't

stay in Hong Kong! I want hear all!

27 Days until "Spam, Wonderful, Spam"!!

:woohoo:

35 Days until Clay is Partying with Paula!

56 Days until The BAF Gala!

Everyone have a great idea!

Kim

WOOHOO! for KAndre and Scarlett! So glad they made it safe! Roll around on the bed a little extra for me, 'k?

{{{{{{Iseeme and family}}}}}}

Gosh, I need to dig out that Canadian sports interview. I remember that one being very fun too.

Have a good day everyone!

ETA: I just remembered! I think sporkings are going to commence soon, unless some CITH recommendations aren't done soon! Check this post in the Holiday Tour thread to make sure you're not going to be attacked soon! I seem to remember that I assigned a date of August 31 before I sharpen my spork....

EATA: LOL In case you are wondering why I am sounding defensive about NOT using my dryer much, it is because every time I tell someone from North America that I don't use a clothes dryer much, they are shocked and horrified that I am living in the dark ages....

LOL... don't be defensive...on the news last week they were recommending that people go back to using the clothes line. hee I hated hanging clothes..and lord knows I did it until I was 18 and left home for college. Thanks for the other tips.

YAY.. the eagle has landed. Glad you guys made it safely. I was worried. Scarlett, do not parade around in front of the window..heee.

Iseeme so sorry about your MIL. It's amazing that she knew it was her time to go.

Uh oh...the spork?

Good Morning Everyone,

Iseeme
So sorry about your MIL, she sounded like a great lady.

I have my girls newborn pictures on the wall in the living room; the ones taken at the hospital and I think they are pretty photogenic; no wrinkles and they all have their eyes open. Baby #2 is even sticking her tongue out at the camera!

Glad to hear our "Happy Wanderers" made it to Hong Kong safely! I hope what happens in Hong Kong
doesn't

Kim

Thanks aikim, I will do my best, but sometimes my brain just has a daylong senior moment......... :D

Good Morning Everyone,

Iseeme
So sorry about your MIL, she sounded like a great lady.

Glad to hear our "Happy Wanderers" made it to Hong Kong safely! I hope what happens in Hong Kong
doesn't

Kim

Thanks aikim, I will do my best, but sometimes my brain just has a daylong senior moment......... :D

Have no idea where my mind was this morning;! :lmaosmiley-1:

Kim

HMMM, wonders if he Hong Kong hotel is all glass, so Scarlett does not need to look for windows?

If you use a clothes dryer or know someone who does, please see my post at this link. (GO straight to the last item if you don't want to read it all.)

<snip>

in the summer, I like to hang out things that take a long time to dry in the dryer like quilts, towels, (rugs, long story), jeans, etc. Never underwear. I have had two neighbors that have come by to inqure if my dryer is broken, one almost every time she notices I hung laundry out, she keeps offering to let me use hers. I don't understand the problem as there is no underwear out there, just nice square pieces for the most part. you see, I am thrifty and these things take a long time to dry. I replied to the link about the dryer, there are more than one problem people ignore.

Clay news? I was reading an article that I did not savethe link of, where they were talking about the lackluster sales for the show starring katie Holmes and talked about how the producers hoped to bring in crowds like with stars like Mario Lopez and Clay Aiken. I kind of laughed because mario did not bring that much of a bump to Chorus line, much like Drew Lachey did not bring that much of a bump to Spamalot. Guess the dancing with stars group don't do broadway.

i did do an analysis ofthe figures I brought here on Spamalot and found that before Clay and after Clay Spamalot ranked 15th in gross, With Clay it ranked an average of 8th, with some bumps up to 5th, and with Drew ans Stephen Collins it got a bump up to 14th. I used ranking instead of actual gross to rate it in proportion to the rest of Broadway and the fluctuations of weather, strikes and other outside effects.

ETA - quite brave of your MIL to live so far out of the city at her age, Iseeme. She must have really loved her home, and that is a good thing.

Have no idea where my mind was this morning;! :lmaosmiley-1:

Kim

bwah at least you know your countdown is read!! That is too funny.

My idea is that we all rent that bus and take 2 months off from work and follow Clay around on his next tour, maintaining 100 feet distance so we can't be arrested for stalking.

Did I used to think Dirty Dancing was good. Geesh, it's sooooo cheesy..and not the good kind.

My mother used to hang out clothes to dry all the time; my MIL still does. I would love to but the area I live in does not allow clothes lines ( I live in a mobile home park and I guess they think it would interfere with the asthetics of the park, LOL!).

My MIL never had a dryer until about 10 years ago when they moved. She would hang clothes in the basement to dry.

Kim

Kim

OMG. The pressure! My head hurts already.

ACK! May this not turn out to be the typo that kills FCA! :o

Besides, I thought we already had a great idea: :Iluvclaysbutt:

:hysterical:

Glad you made it safely, Scarlett & KAndre! *waves madly in whatever direction Hong Kong is from Ohio* :hello:

So sorry about your MIL, Iseeme. :hugs-1:

Iseeme, so sorry about the loss of your mil. Also, condolences to the rest of the famly. I know you were really fond of her. If you've got any good stories about her, I'd love to hear them.

I hang a lot of my clothes out inside--does that count?

So glad that Scarlett and KAndre made it to HongKong safely! Can't wait to hear more about Scarlett's exhibitionism. Heeee!

{{{{{ISeeMe&Family}}}}}}

The thought of hanging clothes up is rather horrifying to me. I do laundry for myself, my hubby and my two daughters. It already takes a lot of time, and would take a lot more if I hung everything up! I do hang a few delicate things inside, but other than that, everything goes in the dryer.

Interesting info about Spamalot's ranking, play! There's no doubt that people took notice of Clay's star power in bringing people to the show. I'm happy for him that he will be going back to Spamalot, but sad for myself that I won't see a Clay concert this year, or get any new concert clack. Ah, well, I do have that gorgeous new album to enjoy. It sounds great in my new car!