#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

Is a snus infection worse than a sinus infection?

Hee! I told him snus infections suck. Sinus infections, too. ;)

He's so damn CUTE.

Snus (IPA: /snuːs/) is a moist powder tobacco product that is consumed by placing it under the upper lip for extended periods of time. It is a form of snuff that is used in a manner similar to American dipping tobacco, but typically does not result in the need for spitting. Snus is also unique in that it is steam-cured rather than fire-cured, is not fermented and contains no added sugar. Snus is manufactured and consumed primarily in the Nordic countries, and is being test-marketed in several other countries

275px-Snus.jpg

:hysterical:

Wow, double whammy! Hawt new banner and another blog. This must be my night! :wub:

Guess I will go back to my book...just got the new Stephen King book..."After Sunset"...I love working at the library...I always get my books before the street date ...actually the street date is today...I got mine yesterday...about halfway through already!

Hee, I had quite the toss up today, as my two favourite authors had new releases....the one you mention, and "The Bodies Left Behind" by Jeffery Deaver. The latter won becoss it was marked at 30% off. But I'll be picking up the SK book soon enough. And yeah, yeah, I know, I should use the library instead. But I like my book collection! :P

liney, it's ldyjocelyn who went to Disney World.

Me? I'm just sitting here in Canada, laughing at our goofball boyfriend. I wonder if he knows he linked directly to his own results?

This is the same test I posted about a couple weeks back - I'm an ENFP (or, practically the polar opposite of our boyfriend :imgtongue: )

Wow, double whammy! Hawt new banner and another blog. This must be my night! :wub:

Guess I will go back to my book...just got the new Stephen King book..."After Sunset"...I love working at the library...I always get my books before the street date ...actually the street date is today...I got mine yesterday...about halfway through already!

Hee, I had quite the toss up today, as my two favourite authors had new releases....the one you mention, and "The Bodies Left Behind" by Jeffery Deaver. The latter won becoss it was marked at 30% off. But I'll be picking up the SK book soon enough. And yeah, yeah, I know, I should use the library instead. But I like my book collection! :P

Tell you a secret, I buy my books through the library...get 40% off...I lole my book collection too!

Did you know SK's son is writing books? He goes by the name Joe Hill and is just as good as his Dad, you might want to check him out.

Kim

Snus (IPA: /snuːs/) is a moist powder tobacco product that is consumed by placing it under the upper lip for extended periods of time. It is a form of snuff that is used in a manner similar to American dipping tobacco, but typically does not result in the need for spitting. Snus is also unique in that it is steam-cured rather than fire-cured, is not fermented and contains no added sugar. Snus is manufactured and consumed primarily in the Nordic countries, and is being test-marketed in several other countries

275px-Snus.jpg

:hysterical:

Cotton.... O.M.G.... BWAH!!! :cryingwlaughter:

liney, it's ldyjocelyn who went to Disney World.

Me? I'm just sitting here in Canada, laughing at our goofball boyfriend. I wonder if he knows he linked directly to his own results?

This is the same test I posted about a couple weeks back - I'm an ENFP (or, practically the polar opposite of our boyfriend :imgtongue: )

cindi... as soon as you typed ldyj's name, I remembered. Duh! Well, when she gets back, I'll ask her. :cryingwlaughter:

I took the test and am a ISFJ and it was pretty accurate for me. I hated some of the questions where neither answer was correct, but whatchagonnado??? But... Clay... introverted??? I guess that's because except when he's on stage, he does not like being the center of attention. What a push some of his celebrity must be for him.

ETA... and I REALLY wondered when it said his type was good with tools and mechanics... ummmm, Clay... Well he is good with a computer, does that count? LOL

I already griped about this 2 weeks ago and felt so out of place during the eHP outing last weekend but I'm whining some more...

For years and years I've been an INTP. I took the test in 2004 and I still was an INTP. Then cindilu2 mentioned this last month so I retook it and found out that this fandom has somehow turned me into an ENFP. I still figured it was a fluke but after Clay brought it up (heh! He brought it up), I'm even more ENFP than ever! Wah!!!

Sometimes it just writes itself :sleezy: ...this from the description of Clay's personality test results:

"their particular nature is most easily seen in their mastery of tools of any and all kinds... Sometimes Crafters will use their body as a tool."

:Thud:

Did you know SK's son is writing books? He goes by the name Joe Hill and is just as good as his Dad, you might want to check him out.

I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

Did anyone else do the Multiple Intelligences test? I thought Clay's scores on that were v.v. interesting. Mine, not so much. :cryingwlaughter:

the last blog I see is the color one....

WAH. I don't understand. Try this link?? http://www.clayonline.com/clay/member/clayaiken

color blog... wonder i I should put in a trouble ticket :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: Do you think it's a cache issue?

Clearing your cache was going to be my next suggestion. Have you tried it?

INFP - The "Dreamer" checking in. :)

On the Multiple Intelligences (which we just studied in school), I'm completely visual/spatial at 95%, intra and inter personal tied at 80%, verbal/linguistic at 65%, musical at 45%, nature & math waaaay down at the bottom.

I finally have something in common with Clay. I'm an ISTP too. The introverted part was identical. However, he lost me with the multiple intelligences. I took that for one of my education classes and have almost zero for musical. I pretty much suck, however I do know a good singer when I hear him.

Aaaaahhhhh! Great new banner!

And... I really have nothing more to add to the current, blog-centered conversation. :lol: Yay? Yay!

What am I missing? I went where he told me and started taking one test that was like an IQ test. It was too much work so I stopped. Went back later and took another personality test but at the end they wanted $39.95 to see the results!

Where is the free test??

Nah nah nah nah nah, Scarlett...I've apparently turned into a ITSJ - might not be an N anymore but I'm still a POWERFUL I! Introverted, that's me!

I apparently kick ass on math and logic...visual/spatial...and intrapersonal....I apparently totally SUCK at interpersonal.

I can live with that.

What am I missing? I went where he told me and started taking one test that was like an IQ test. It was too much work so I stopped. Went back later and took another personality test but at the end they wanted $39.95 to see the results!

Where is the free test??

There are some links to outside sites that charge for tests. Ignore the links along the outside columns of the page--those are ads.

Where it says, Learn More / Take Test at the top right, in orange, click that. The opposite side from Personality Test. You'll then have to register. After that, there's a big square box that comes up that says Take test or Try test or something like that.

Where is the free test??

Me too! Same thing--then they emailed me a couple of teaser reports and tried to get me to fork over the money. LOL. Too late for me to improve my personality.

ISTJ - Inspector as in Inspector Javert... suddenly I'm appreciating my exuberant ENFP:

Fictional ENFPs (Characters):

* Ariel - The Little Mermaid

* Balki - Perfect Strangers

* Dr. Doug Ross - ER

* Lara Antipova - Doctor Zhivago

* Steve Urkel - Family Matters

* Will - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Fictional ISTJs (Characters):

* Angel Eyes - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

* Bruce Wayne - Batman Begins

* Cliff Clavin - Cheers

* Dallas - Alien

* Darth Vader - Star Wars

* Eeyore - Winnie the Pooh

* Evelyn Cross Mulwray - Chinatown

* Frankie Dunn - Eastwood in Million Dollar Baby

* Fred Mertz - I Love Lucy

* Gen. Yevgraf Zhivago - Doctor Zhivago

* Jet Black - Cowboy Bebop

* Joe Friday - Dragnet

* Julia - Cowboy Bebop

* Lornette 'Mace' Mason - Strange Days

* Mama Montana - Scarface

* Mr. Martin - Sitting in the Catbird Seat

* Puddleglum - Chronicles of Narnia

One of my fictional INFPs is E.T. :huh: As in The Extra-Terrestrial. :huh: Who? How? Wha? :huh: