#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

Congratulate me! I fixed my computer and it only cost me 3 days of headaches and a lot of swearing!

A fella from work (who may be surprised tomorrow morning when I give him a big hug and a kiss, LOL!) referred me to this program called SuperAnti Spyware. He uploaded it to a flashdrive; I took it home; downloaded on my computer and ran it and it got rid of every virus, spyware, adware...whatever was on the computer. I couldn't believe how much crap was on it it!

Anyway, everything seems to be running fine...one question though...how do you remove a program that doesn't show up in you add/remove program log?

First concert date...July 15, 2009

Kim

Scarlett said:

Start date for the next tour/live show

April 18, 2009 - ldyjocelyn

April 27, 2009 - luckiest1

May 7, 2009 - ncgurrl

May 11, 2009 - jmh123

May15, 2009 - shamrock

May 22, 2009 - Claymatron

May 27, 2009 - clayzycoffin

June 12, 2009 - justclay12

July 4, 2009 - Scarlett

June 17, 2009 - tribeca

June 19, 2009 - wandacleo

June 28, 2009 - spikesmom

June 20, 2009 - Bella19

July 9, 2009 - claylove

July 10, 2009 - gbmifan

July 11, 2009 - duckyvee

July 11, 2009 - FromClaygary

July 15, 2009 - aikim

July 16, 2009 - Thankful4Clay

July 17, 2009 - cha cha trusty

July 20, 2009 - smittenwithclay

July 25, 2009 - FearofH20

Aug 1, 2009 - annabear

Sept 4, 2009 - merrieeee

Sept 15, 2009 - Gibby

Nov 28, 2009 - Couch Tomato

Dec 5, 2009 - jamar1700

Hey, check and see if I got it right so far.

Please anyone jump in and update the list whenever you feel like, OK?

Ok, even though I picked June 12th, I want lydj's date to win. Any picks for earlier? And boo, hiss to all you picking dates after August.

Congratulations Aikim for ridding your computer of crud.

KAndre, I won't have you sacrificing yourself that way. So back off the lickee, he's mine.

time to recruit some Hawaiins. I'm up and raring to go... oh I'm not all alone..Hi Scarlett!!

Bottle check our toaster supply, I need some late birds or some early birds heee. :wordpooper:

eta: btw who actually lives in NYC..anyone here? I forgot to cash in my scratcher. I won $4 hee. Play, can you actually cash in the ticket where you are although not in NYC. I'll send it to you and next time you're in the city you can cash it in. Hell it will buy you ..buy you... ok it won't buy you much but maybe it's a down payment on a sandwich. hee.

Good Morning Everyone,

18 Days until Golfing For Inclusion! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks for the update, jmh!!! Wonders what prize we could give... ITA with bottle on the licking but unfortunately Jerome would probably disagree.

Didn't see you there last night, couchie but *waves right back*

OMG 18 days eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

aikim :BlowKiss:

:BlowKiss: Right back at you...does that mean you are going?

Kim

Oh, for some Florida warmth right about now! You're all going to have so much fun!

Since wandacleo picked *my* birthday for the next tour start date, I'll pick June 20th. June would be a great time for my tour buddy and I to hit the road again - I can't wait!

Since wandacleo picked *my* birthday for the next tour start date, I'll pick June 20th. June would be a great time for my tour buddy and I to hit the road again - I can't wait!

EEEEEE, that would be ME! I can't wait either! No one has picked my birthday yet, so I'll go with May 22!

I love how confident "we" are about a tour. But I know I'm not the only one who heard him say at the Gala in October that they are working on a tour. I guess I'd better start saving some money.

I know a lot of people want him touring with his own band but I thought they did amazingly well with local symphonies during th SRHP summer tour. What do you think about a band? They only had three musicians at the Gala and that worked pretty well too. What would be more cost efficient? I assumed the symphonies were paid by the venue as a house "band".