#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

Well, just in case this moves on to a new page before I finish posting, cause we really should have as many of these beauties on each page as possible. *slurp* Clay in motion is like an aphrodisiac :tasty: and I MISS HIM SOOOOOOO :cry4:

Thanks kf, for feeding my "needs" this morning!!

Here I've gone and got myself besotted beyond control again tonight. I need to see Clay MOVE.

PromoReelsmilecr1.gif

\

AOLSessionsEIDNmic_ldb51.gif

bwahaha.gif

AI2_CameraKiss.gif

qvcbutton2.gif

TulsaDCAThips.gif

party_all_night.gif

runclayrun.gif

clayhollywoodwait.gif

And just the cutest thing EVAHH!

MTV_2006.gif

lilyshine wrote:

ETAA. Do you think he was trying to send a souperr sekrit message in that "6" "9" gif up there????
I certainly hope so :naughtywag:

o..o...o... I see a gif for bottle in that last bunch...

kf... thanks! me likey moving Clay!

treenuts... Oh, kewl... now all the gifs are on the same page. I think I'll bookmark this one.

I understood everyone's funnies on the last page, I just couldn't say so cause I just now read them. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: merrieeee... I'm sure you're right. Wanna bet on how long it takes for one of the blogs to headline Clay's name in connection to this. :cryingwlaughter:

Scroll, merrieeee. (And no it's not an adorable snowflake picture. :whistling-1: )

The thing that makes me want to puke about the RS cover is the trouser snake. How pathetic is that? Wonder how many guys will be interested in buying that issue with a damned snake on the man's pants, coiled and ready to strike his crotch. That's beyond over the top. That's a fucking desperate attempt to be hip and cool, when it really screams POSER!!! The dude isn't 19, or even 25 so his adolescent comments and that hideous pose can't be written off to immature by reason of young age and naivete. If I had to put one word on that cover it would be ..... contrived.

I've had it with the Blame Clay First people. Really sick of it. Freaking and fretting because Clay's comments about Adam make him look bad to the "cool" people? Oh really? I think his comments were spot on -- and seem to be in line with general public opinion, for what that's worth. It's reminiscent of the K-Lo non-flap over the imaginary joint tour, and those who wrote that Clay owed her an apology, that he had unnecessarily humiliated her, and such foolishness as that. Clay had five years+ of being cautious about expressing himself -- and thank goodness that's over. I hope he always says what's on his mind, and if it gives some people bleeding hemorrhoids, TFB. If it's controversial, so be it. If he has to put his hand over Kelly Ripa's mouth again, go for it, dude. I love my King of Controversy. Clay is not only a uniquely talented singer, he has a high-functioning brain, an often-unique point of view, a heart of gold cream cheese (soft and sweet), and he's endlessly interesting and entertaining. The last thing I want to see is Clay having to walk some tightrope of conventionality in a vain attempt to blandly please everyone; because that's my preferred definition of "uncool."

Okay, rant over. And I do feel better.

treenuts, girl crush sounds so flattering! :lipstick:

So much nicer than cranky old bitch crush!

Which reminds me of something from a couple of decades ago. I did a matchmaking thing between two friends and they were a couple of characters, hence the natural match in my mind. Anyway, he took to calling her Doots. "Hey, Doots, come here and look at this" .... yada yada. One day I asked her why in the world he called her Doots. She said, "Oh it's one of his terms of endearment. It stands for Dried Out Old Toothless Scuzz." They were great together.

I love reading here, but sometimes I am really afraid to post; you guys are so smart and articulate and knowledgeable(Old English!)...I mean, I thought I was reasonable intelligent, but some days I feel like I need to go back to school or do research or something!

So, the only earth-shattering news I have is that sun finally came out...been so long I almost forgot what it looked like!

This past couple weeks of Lambergate have made me realize why I don't watch Idol...why I don't care about Idol and how totally whacked our society has become when this is news and why sometimes I just have to roll my eyes at the fandom and say "are you kidding me?"

Kim

I love reading here, but sometimes I am really afraid to post; you guys are so smart and articulate and knowledgeable(Old English!)...I mean, I thought I was reasonable intelligent, but some days I feel like I need to go back to school or do research or something!

Kim

Well, girlfriend, you are the one who touched Clay's heart so much that he got "misty" and posted his first message on the board at OFC! That's historic! You bow to no one! :BlowKiss:

Scroll, merrieeee. (And no it's not an adorable snowflake picture. :whistling-1: )

The thing that makes me want to puke about the RS cover is the trouser snake. How pathetic is that? Wonder how many guys will be interested in buying that issue with a damned snake on the man's pants, coiled and ready to strike his crotch. That's beyond over the top. That's a fucking desperate attempt to be hip and cool, when it really screams POSER!!! The dude isn't 19, or even 25 so his adolescent comments and that hideous pose can't be written off to immature by reason of young age and naivete. If I had to put one word on that cover it would be ..... contrived.

I've had it with the Blame Clay First people. Really sick of it. Freaking and fretting because Clay's comments about Adam make him look bad to the "cool" people? Oh really? I think his comments were spot on -- and seem to be in line with general public opinion, for what that's worth. It's reminiscent of the K-Lo non-flap over the imaginary joint tour, and those who wrote that Clay owed her an apology, that he had unnecessarily humiliated her, and such foolishness as that. Clay had five years+ of being cautious about expressing himself -- and thank goodness that's over. I hope he always says what's on his mind, and if it gives some people bleeding hemorrhoids, TFB. If it's controversial, so be it. If he has to put his hand over Kelly Ripa's mouth again, go for it, dude. I love my King of Controversy. Clay is not only a uniquely talented singer, he has a high-functioning brain, an often-unique point of view, a heart of gold cream cheese (soft and sweet), and he's endlessly interesting and entertaining. The last thing I want to see is Clay having to walk some tightrope of conventionality in a vain attempt to blandly please everyone; because that's my preferred definition of "uncool."

Okay, rant over. And I do feel better.

:preachit:

Can I :yeahthat: to the last few pages? And :tasty: to the gifs!

I have a picture request (I don't think there's a gif for it). I think it's a tour photo of Clay from the SRHPT where he has his arms folded and he's looking at the camera with one hand out with the palm up. I can't think of the word to describe it... sort of a "what do you think'' gesture, perhaps? Wish I could remember more about it other than that (and that Clay's brow might be knitted...) Anyone wanna take a shot on such a sketchy description? :lol:

Kim

Well, girlfriend, you are the one who touched Clay's heart so much that he got "misty" and posted his first message on the board at OFC! That's historic! You bow to no one! :BlowKiss:

Awe thanks! :friends: But in the interest of historical correctness, his response to my post wasn't his first time posting...I pretty sure it was his second...but still...my best moment as a fan and thank you for remembering!

Kim

Really crappy day here, and I grumpily went up to the store.

On the way back, Cheap Trick's I Want You to Want Me played on the radio, followed by my all time favorite, Stones' Satisfaction.....and then, for no reason I can think of, I started contemplating the multitudinous and varied deaths of the Spinal Tap drummers, and now I am all cheery again.

Heeeee......Mick Fleetwood from Fleetwood Mac "auditioned" for drummer, and they passed on him because he showed fear, and they couldn't have that!

Thank you soooo much for today's gifs!!!!!!!

Awe thanks! :friends: But in the interest of historical correctness, his response to my post wasn't his first time posting...I pretty sure it was his second...but still...my best moment as a fan and thank you for remembering!

Kim

Ok, for those of us in the dark and curious like MEEEE, could you spill? I wanna know Kim, how you touched Clay? :whistling-1:

and was any leather involved? :hubbahubba:

"Notith"? "Notith"?!?!? Pah!

Clay! Þæt wæs god cyning!

Now that's old school!

say what? :hysterical:

Announcing that there is a subject that you don't want to see discussed here is like saying don't think of a purple dinosaur.

purpledinosaur.jpg

true hee

checks to see if her basketball team is still in the playoffs. Apparently not. OK. Go Rockets!

Nah, I think everybody on the page was trying to be funny (I was successful, but apparently nobody noticed. Ha! I slay myself!)

Oh did KAndre leave me a sports opening? :hysterical: Not that you care but your team wins the award for most injury prone superstars in the history of sports.

And I did notice yesterday your little question and answer session. Cracked me up.

olde english? I thought FCA was hit with a virus :cryingwlaughter:

Treenuts...Here you go:

Awwww Kim :thbighug-1: that got me a little misty too. So was that centered around the news about Spam? It sounds right but I'm not sure, but if so I think you said a mouthful!!

Treenuts...Here you go:

Awwww Kim :thbighug-1: that got me a little misty too. So was that centered around the news about Spam? It sounds right but I'm not sure, but if so I think you said a mouthful!!

Yeah it was...some fans were really having a hard time with it...but of course, in hindsight it was probably the best thing Clay has ever done...and I was wrong...his response was his third post...I remember writing and it seemed at the time that the words just flowed...sometimes that happens.

Kim

Hey, Aikim, I was online at the OFC when Clay commented on your statement. I was excited for you. I was reading along and all of a sudden he was posting. What a surprise.

It has been a little insane out there regarding AL and RS article. I wish he would leave Clay out of his statements. I watched AI this year, looked forward to see what he would come up with every week, but he did not win me over. I maybe wrong but from what I have read I just do not like the man. He is crass to me in his answers. I will take Clay's class anytime. I miss him and wish he would appear, even to just answer questions.

I have no problem with anything that Clay has said or anything that Adam has said.

I like ALL crotches, snake-adorned and otherwise.

Kim

what was his first message if you remember? I haven't been a fan that long.

Kim

I don't remember his first post; when he answered mine it was his third post...I don't know if it is possible to go back and read all his previous posts at the OFC.

Kim

Kim

I don't remember his first post; when he answered mine it was his third post...I don't know if it is possible to go back and read all his previous posts at the OFC.

Kim

If you sign into the fan club and find one of his posts.... click on his name and there is an option to see all posts by this poster.

Kim

Kim

If you sign into the fan club and find one of his posts.... click on his name and there is an option to see all posts by this poster.

ok thanks

Just cause I'm bored and I miss this guy ;-)

Awww, too cute!

"But if I have to make the sandwich too..."

gaahhhh What a cool tall drink of water that man is!

signing off... :cocktail: