#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Holy All-Resistance-is-Futile Batman!

Hoo WOW! I prefer the full picture 'cause I don't want to miss a thang! Look at Mr. Hardbody Aiken, would you? .... Thanks, I will, babbling to myself. Gah!

I have a feeling there could be a coalescence, a convergence, yea, verily, an absolute consolidation of opinion about Clay's best look ever -- FINALLY! The man I see is good to GO, wherever he wants!

If Twitter is the devil, I don't want to consider the consequences .... oh, to hell with the consequences. He done done it now.

My God.

ClaywithDavidNovik-Large.jpg

Just checking out my new avatar...

...and letting ya'll know that a DIFFERENT poll, this one for our next thread title, is at the top of the page!

Looks like another blow out :lol:

came really close to voting for Clay's pickle though

I'd say Clay's pickle is doing quite well, TYVM, lol. :cryingwlaughter: I was gonna say, ya should take out the question mark though, lol.

Really Clay IS like a box of chocolates cuz were any of us expecting THIS today? Hell no!

This is impressive full-size!

DeccaClayCroplarge.jpg

It seems that decca has noticed our enthusiasm!

20 minutes ago from webdeccalabelgroup .

Following You follow deccalabelgroup

deccalabelgroup's tweets appear in your timeline.

"Great to hear from all of you! Glad to hear that you share our enthusiasm about Clay!"

http://twitter.com/DeccaLabelGroup

:Imok:

NUMMY. Clay IS better than a box of chocolates--a yummy-tummy treat without calories! Delicious.

ETA: Tee-hee, phantom fingers. Did anyone else have a sudden Jurassic Park moment upon seeing them? :laugh2:

It seems that decca has noticed our enthusiasm!

20 minutes ago from webdeccalabelgroup .

Following You follow deccalabelgroup

deccalabelgroup's tweets appear in your timeline.

"Great to hear from all of you! Glad to hear that you share our enthusiasm about Clay!"

http://twitter.com/DeccaLabelGroup

Kewl. Now tell 'em the picture is the bestest evah.

Loved this from the CV:

To: Clay Aiken's Stylist, Clay Aiken's Publicist, Clay Aiken's Manager, Head of Decca Records, Clay Aiken's Personal Assistant and especially to CLAY AIKEN!

Re: Attached picture

Please study the attached picture; note every detail, from the sunglasses on the head, the hair length and color, the stubble (just the right amount) and the outfit...especially notice the jeans (takes a moment).

Your mission is to make sure that Clay Aiken adheres to this look at all times...especially while in concert, meet and greets (Oh Lord!) and any and all personal appearances.

At no time must he deviate from the "look"...(okay, the stubble may bother Parker, so he can shave in his off time)

I might also suggest that full length thudmats be designed to be sold at the OFC and all concerts for the safety and comfort of your fans (oxygen and defibrillators might not be a bad idea either)

Your prompt attention to the above matter is greatly appreciated.

(please excuse the drool and lipstick marks on the picture)

personal to Clay: "Are your sure you are gay? Really, really sure?

:Imok:

NUMMY. Clay IS better than a box of chocolates--a yummy-tummy treat without calories! Delicious.

ETA: Tee-hee, phantom fingers. Did anyone else have a sudden Jurassic Park moment upon seeing them? :laugh2:

No words, just :Thud: ...excuse me while I pick myself up from the floor...

Maybe we need to add a clause to aikim's memorandum that all Decca employees who are photographed with Clay must maintain a croppable distance from Clay so their presence can be easily excised from the resulting pictures.

Definitely! Love the list, aikim, and the addendum, bottlecap! :cryingwlaughter:

Here's a great wallpaper from Cotton at CV.

This man says I know who I am, I like who I am, I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

My bad -- I thought the thumbnail would show! :rolleyes:

As a result of his dedication to public service, there's probably no one alive in this country who hasn't benefited in some or many ways from the tireless and compassionate work of Ted Kennedy. There are too many wealthy, aristocratic politicians who work for the benefit of themselves and their class. Ted Kennedy worked for the least and the neediest among us, and always for the greater good of all, and, as the Constitution says, he promoted the general welfare of the United State of America. A GREAT man has passed.

keepingfaith, I so agree! :)

Love the banner, cindilu2! :clap: :clap:

LOL, guess my avatar is coming back into style. Many thnx, katy4clay! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

That's what I think too, same

length and color, just pushed behind the ear. I'm crazy for the other pic too (from GFI) Love that look, so sexy....

:GM_FCA:

So nice to see so much excitement on the board! To steal from my favorite movie...I do believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between Clay and Decca!

50 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OK we have to hide all copies of that picture! The more people see it the more they will say whoa! They will see what we've seen all along. They will then want to listen to his music which leads to going to a concert which leads to....yep you guessed it ...more ticket stress and less good seats for us!

To late there are over 13,000 views now. Our little secret it out....CLAY AIKEN IS HOT Y'ALL

merrieeee, do you want him to be the biggest! stah! evah!, or do you want him all to yourself? Can't have it both ways my dear!

Yesterday's photo tourney was almost a wash after the discovery of the Tweet picture. Do I need to revive anyone? Anyway, here is yesterday's winner...

Grass.jpg

Here is today's photo tourney poll. Another interesting matchup, IMO.

This is impressive full-size!

DeccaClayCroplarge.jpg

Don't tell me things like that!!! It just makes me want to do stuff like scrolling up and down a picture all day long instead of doing work and junk.

:ilovemypc: Maybe just one more time before I dive into my inbox... Scroll, Scroll, Scroll

NEW PICTURE :hubbahubba:

New tweet - Clay Aiken with David Novik, Head of A&R @deccalabelgroup

http://twitpic.com/fhr6u

:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

It's official - Clay Aiken is a fucking stallion!!! Look at that torso. He looks like he's been working hard on that new hard body!! :Thud:

Um...have you guys clicked on the link and then full size..... :Thud:

Kim

Ohhhhhhh just kill me now!! Clay looks fantastic!!! What a luuuuvely man to wake up to!!

laughn, I really, really, really hate you right now...*g*

But I don't fall for any childish "dares." You can't even TRIPLE DOG DARE me! [somewhat obscure "Christmas Story" reference]

I set the tourney up weeks ago. At this point, NO NEW PICTURES CAN BE ADDED. Why? Because it would ruin the order of my life, damn it.

Seriously...I want to keep everything set up for the tourney as it is. And again, I am sure there will be another tourney in the near future. Who knows? By then, there may be even MORE good pictures to add.

Besides...I like people posting that picture over and over again without the benefit of a tourney...

Okay, I don't mean to be smutty but there don't appear to be any tan lines that I can see. Could he have gone to a tanning bed or do you think he was sprayed all over with the tanning lotion? Or could he have gone shirtless by a pool? His arms don't appear to be shaved so I doubt he did the spray route. Mayb it was a rub on tanning lotion. I've tried them but they take a little time to be effective and then you have to keep it up.

Just a little speculation. :naughtywag:

Okay, I don't mean to be smutty but there don't appear to be any tan lines that I can see. Could he have gone to a tanning bed or do you think he was sprayed all over with the tanning lotion? Or could he have gone shirtless by a pool? His arms don't appear to be shaved so I doubt he did the spray route. Mayb it was a rub on tanning lotion. I've tried them but they take a little time to be effective and then you have to keep it up.

Just a little speculation. :naughtywag:

Hee! I'm all for the smut - and for any visions of Clay lounging nekkid in the sun (though I'm doubting the pool part - but maybe he's over that, too). But where, exactly, on that photo would you expect to see tan lines?