#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Holy Shit.

Thud.

Gurgle.

Droool.

Gah.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout, right there.

Good god.

I'm taking quite a few 'moments' here, folks.

Dayum.

YES! Let him be like this when he makes his new splash as a Decca artist! Gah.

I'm toast.

:Thud:

Okay, I don't mean to be smutty but there don't appear to be any tan lines that I can see. Could he have gone to a tanning bed or do you think he was sprayed all over with the tanning lotion? Or could he have gone shirtless by a pool? His arms don't appear to be shaved so I doubt he did the spray route. Mayb it was a rub on tanning lotion. I've tried them but they take a little time to be effective and then you have to keep it up.

Just a little speculation. :naughtywag:

Hee! I'm all for the smut - and for any visions of Clay lounging nekkid in the sun (though I'm doubting the pool part - but maybe he's over that, too). But where, exactly, on that photo would you expect to see tan lines?

Since his collar pulls away at the back of his neck, around his ears, possibly a v-line at his neck. He does look good with a tan though, no matter how it was acquired. I'm not usually detail oriented so I have no idea why I would even care.

laughn, I really, really, really hate you right now...*g*

But I don't fall for any childish "dares." You can't even TRIPLE DOG DARE me! [somewhat obscure "Christmas Story" reference]

I set the tourney up weeks ago. At this point, NO NEW PICTURES CAN BE ADDED. Why? Because it would ruin the order of my life, damn it.

Seriously...I want to keep everything set up for the tourney as it is. And again, I am sure there will be another tourney in the near future. Who knows? By then, there may be even MORE good pictures to add.

Besides...I like people posting that picture over and over again without the benefit of a tourney...

Of you could have a Grand Finale with the Tourney Winner against The Stallion!

Okay, I don't mean to be smutty but there don't appear to be any tan lines that I can see. Could he have gone to a tanning bed or do you think he was sprayed all over with the tanning lotion? Or could he have gone shirtless by a pool? His arms don't appear to be shaved so I doubt he did the spray route. Mayb it was a rub on tanning lotion. I've tried them but they take a little time to be effective and then you have to keep it up.

Just a little speculation. :naughtywag:

Hee! I'm all for the smut - and for any visions of Clay lounging nekkid in the sun (though I'm doubting the pool part - but maybe he's over that, too). But where, exactly, on that photo would you expect to see tan lines?

You know I've wondered before from the AI Pool clip if Clay actually doesn't go into water -- or if he just didn't want to expose his body on camera. Maybe he's thinks it's more exposable these days? Wouldn't we all just die with a picture of a buff Clay at the pool or beach!

:GA_FCA:

Took me a while, but the new Carolina On My Mind blog with all the Decca news, pix, graphics, etc., is now up. Graphics are by cindilu2, AmazingCA, SueReu, and Fountaindawg.

Also featured are a segment about "Including Samuel," as well as Fountaindawg's take on what the boards were like BEFORE THE PIX. Hope you enjoy! :friends:

Banner is looking mighty fine, cindilu2! :clap: :clap:

Loving all the excitement! Have a great day, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

I'm just wondering how he got that tan between Atlanta and yesterday...its only been a week right? He certainly didn't look that tan in those Airport pictures.

Kim

You know I've wondered before from the AI Pool clip if Clay actually doesn't go into water -- or if he just didn't want to expose his body on camera. Maybe he's thinks it's more exposable these days? Wouldn't we all just die with a picture of a buff Clay at the pool or beach!

He's talked about his fear of the water quite a few times post-AI (the 'skinny but I'm not that skinny' line on Leno comes to mind), and didn't he refer to it in one of the Q&A's on OFC? I'm not positive about where, but I know I've heard it mentioned recently.

Holy Shit.

Thud.

Gurgle.

Droool.

Gah.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout, right there.

Good god.

I'm taking quite a few 'moments' here, folks.

Dayum.

YES! Let him be like this when he makes his new splash as a Decca artist! Gah.

I'm toast.

:Thud:

I think she likes it? :cryingwlaughter:

Somebody asked him at the OFC if he knew how to swim and he said that no, he doesn't know how to swim. :yow: In this day and age, that totally surprised me. I wonder if he didn't experience something scary/traumatic when he was younger that he doesn't want to talk about.

I'm just wondering how he got that tan between Atlanta and yesterday...its only been a week right? He certainly didn't look that tan in those Airport pictures.

Kim

Let's compare:

atlantaairportsmallercrop.jpgdeccamediumcropforNNHBpaint3.jpg

Look's like Clay has a farmer's tan. The tan looks really good on him.

Canfly

I was just playing your ABC's game do you really have 19 kids? And did you really have your head X Rayed?

Does anyone remember what magazine cover had Clay on the cover riding a bike?

Look's like Clay has a farmer's tan. The tan looks really good on him.

Does anyone remember what magazine cover had Clay on the cover riding a bike?

post-496-1251488768_thumb.jpg

If you mean this pic, then Entertainment Weekly - but not the cover. I remember this one well - they actually published my letter to the editor!

post-496-1251488804_thumb.jpg

His sleeves are below his elbows, and his tshirt collar is up to his throat - still not getting wear you'd see tan lines (except maybe racoon eyes from sunglasses, which thankfully he doesn't have).

Different lighting (indoor/outdoor) different days, different looks - don't care how he got it, just care that he looks fabulous!!! LOL, wouldn't be the Clay boards if there weren't something to question though, would it? :cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

The other dude looks pretty golden in this photo too - maybe it's the lighting?

post-496-1251489502_thumb.jpg

Canfly

I was just playing your ABC's game do you really have 19 kids? And did you really have your head X Rayed?

I was actually gonna go delete that thread and put a different game in cuz that one sorta went over like a lead balloon, lol. I'll go check out your answers.

Kids are only mine from 9 to 3:30 M-F, lol. I'm a teacher. The kids are all Grade 1 and 2, lol. First day back for kids is September 8th. I have PA days on Sept 2nd and 3rd. Was gonna go to the school today to do bulletin boards but after all of the excitement last night, I couldn't get to sleep, so I feel like crap today. I remember looking at the clock about 6:30 and I still hadn't gotten to sleep yet. Ugh. I gots a headyachey now.

Different lighting (indoor/outdoor) different days, different looks - don't care how he got it, just care that he looks fabulous!!! LOL, wouldn't be the Clay boards if there weren't something to question though, would it?

ETA:

The other dude looks pretty golden in this photo too - maybe it's the lighting?

Definitely lighting played big part. Airport picture was outside. Decca one inside. I've seen pix that have been "colour-adjusted".

I'll go save one. Hang on.

MEMO

To: Clay Aiken's Stylist, Clay Aiken's Publicist, Clay Aiken's Manager, Head of Decca Records, Clay Aiken's Personal Assistant and especially to CLAY AIKEN!

Re: Attached picture

Please study the attached picture; note every detail, from the sunglasses on the head, the hair length and color, the stubble (just the right amount) and the outfit...especially notice the jeans (takes a moment).

Your mission is to make sure that Clay Aiken adheres to this look at all times...especially while in concert, meet and greets (Oh Lord!) and any and all personal appearances.

At no time must he deviate from the "look"...(okay, the stubble may bother Parker, so he can shave in his off time)

I might also suggest that full length thudmats be designed to be sold at the OFC and all concerts for the safety and comfort of your fans (oxygen and defibrillators might not be a bad idea either)

Your prompt attention to the above matter is greatly appreciated.

(please excuse the drool and lipstick marks on the picture)

personal to Clay: "Are your sure you are gay? Really, really sure?

aikim.... BWAH!!! :hysterical::cryingwlaughter: Think they'll listen????

Here's a great wallpaper from Cotton at CV.

Thankful.... GREAT!!! It's my wallpaper now, so please thank Cotton!

muski.... glad to see your drool capacity has not dried up and withered during this time of little inspiration. This picture just hit me like a ton of bricks. GAH!!!

New tweet:

Green_7008_face_normal

FourPtRoll: Just passed Clay Aiken on West 4th Street. in New York, NY http://loopt.us/JdqVLg.t

This is Greenwich Village...shops in the area:

Friday's Hot Spots!

Dining:

John's Pizzeria Thin is in when it comes to perfect pizza. John's doesn't get more perfect.

Nightlife:

CB's 313 Gallery

Shopping:

Sonic Groove This temple of techno satisfies the DJ in all of us.

Wild Side:

Whatever Tattoo II Tattoo & Body Piercing

Don't you think Clay would look cute with an earring..especially with that new look...attention all photoshoppers!

Kim

Yet another version

1024x768 wallpaper

(click to biggie)

th_082709_1024x768.jpg

:tasty::Thud:

Ooooh, dilemma. Keep the calendar background I have now or make the change to this background? I like my calendar! But that picture is so... so... so :hubbahubba:

Is it too early to start guessing when we will see Clay after the Gala? Perhaps some Christmas appearances as a guest with a symphony or on some tv shows?

I would love to see him on a sitcom but I think they are already being filmed or have finished filming for the fall season. :shrug:

New tweet:

Green_7008_face_normal

FourPtRoll: Just passed Clay Aiken on West 4th Street. in New York, NY http://loopt.us/JdqVLg.t

Friday's Hot Spots!

Dining:

John's Pizzeria Thin is in when it comes to perfect pizza. John's doesn't get more perfect.

Nightlife:

CB's 313 Gallery

Shopping:

Wild Side:

Don't you think Clay would look cute with an earring..especially with that new look...attention all photoshoppers!

Kim

Um...no, lol. I think he was likely scarfing down Pizza at John's, lol.

New tweet:

Green_7008_face_normal

Friday's Hot Spots!

Dining:

Nightlife:

CB's 313 Gallery

Shopping:

Wild Side:

Kim

I was there just last week!!!

New tweet:

Green_7008_face_normal

Friday's Hot Spots!

Dining:

Nightlife:

CB's 313 Gallery

Shopping:

Wild Side:

Kim

I was there just last week!!!

Did you get a piercing or a tattoo? or both?

:helloFCA:

AWESOME banner!

What's better than a new photo of Clay to play with!!

Lots of Clay with Sally's Claze and a Rebus puzzles, plus a couple of exciting favourite videos to create some more enthusiasm:

Clay-The Man Fans Share Enthusiasm

Yeah to Decca! It's neat they promote their artists, and noticed the response to their Tweet on Clay! Last time I checked, the photo has been viewed over 20,000 times..

huggles.gif to you for your visits to my blog .

Ashes