#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

I went into photobucket to look for glasses pictures -- but went down the Jukebox Rabbit Hole and found a picture of Parker's Mommy and Daddy that I hadn't remembered.

ClayAikenToronto60.jpg

:meme: I wuz there!

He's so CUTE!!!!

JBTKETTERING-FTEM1.jpg

He most certainly is! I've always love that picture! So cute!

don't know how to do this. can I get some detailed help? I would appreciate it!

Posting an avatar, that is.

If you choose a picture from the many that have been posted, we'll do the rest for you.

The picture reminds me of when he was on Kimmel and did the Valentine song!

Kim

I would, lol... just guessing. No clue what they have a Varstiy cuz I've never heard of it but I clicked the CANOE link and looked at dinner and it too hoitytoity for me. Sounded like a Hell's Kitchen menu.

You're looking at the world's least adventurous, picky eater.

ETA: Wow! It's been around since 1928! http://www.thevarsity.com/

ETA: And keep the glasses pictures coming...It's actually starting to look like a glasses fold on this end.

:clap:

Oh and I asked this question at the CC but lord knows how many pages back the answer was...

Re: Scripted windows

Since I installed IE8, I keep having to "temporarily allow scripted windows" every time I want to make a link. I have to click the link button, click to allow the scripted, then re-click the link button again. Bloody pain in the ass. Where can I change it to always allow scripted windows? It's driving me NUTS!

canfly, I'd switch to either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, if it were me. I'm to the point where I don't use IE unless I absolutely, positively HAVE to.

Anyone got a good recommendation on a digital SLR camera? My husband and I are either looking at a Canon or a Nikon (I can't remember the model numbers at the moment).

Anyone got a good recommendation on a digital SLR camera? My husband and I are either looking at a Canon or a Nikon (I can't remember the model numbers at the moment).

Consumer Reports main article in the magazine this month is on digital cameras....it might be on the website as well. I think they normally do a great job of reporting on and advising on stuff like this.

Having said that.....Canon EOS Rebel would be my first choice (there are several models).

Consumer Reports mag

Nickikiwi bought a Canon S5. Took great SD pix. I have an S3. Kinda battered. Gonna upgrade before the gala and set it up for Justclay or whomever to snap pix, lol.

Whoah dude.... ISO 3200??? Man...could shoot in the dark with this baby! Powershot SX20

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controll...p;modelid=19208

Have you been looking FromClaygary? Whatcha like about the Rebels over the Power Shots?

Nickikiwi bought a Canon S5. Took great SD pix. I have an S3. Kinda battered. Gonna upgrade before the gala and set it up for Justclay or whomever to snap pix, lol.

Whoah dude.... ISO 3200??? Man...could shoot in the dark with this baby! Powershot SX20

Have you been looking FromClaygary? Whatcha like about the Rebels over the Power Shots?

Oh, I'm always looking :lol: .......I love cameras, what can I say! But that is SO not in my budget right now!

I think ldyj said she was looking for a digital SLR though....the Power Shot is not an SLR.

One of my dreams has been to be able to own a digital SLR. Maybe I'll win the lottery that I don't buy tickets for! :)

I don't think this has been posted here.....

Clackhouse Aiken Shield pin fundraiser for CU...order now!

Hmmmmmmmmmm..............from CH (notacanuck)

Tyra is shooting ANTM auditions at the Westin in Atlanta today. About a mile away from The Varsity.

Kewl.

I think ldyj said she was looking for a digital SLR though....the Power Shot is not an SLR.

:doh:

Do ya know that when I took photography in University, there was no such thing as digital cameras. Just sayin'. I feel old.

Well, aren't I the "bring-it-over fool" today?

Hmmmmmmmmmm..............from CH (notacanuck)

Tyra is shooting ANTM auditions at the Westin in Atlanta today. About a mile away from The Varsity.

Kewl.

:doh:

Do ya know that when I took photography in University, there was no such thing as digital cameras. Just sayin'. I feel old.

Well, aren't I the "bring-it-over fool" today?

Hey, look who's telling me!! :cryingwlaughter:

How'd I get dragged into doing work? I don't like to do no stinking work.

The picture reminds me of when he was on Kimmel and did the Valentine song!

<----like in my avi? :wub:

Yep...only his hair was darker...still one of my favorite appearances.

Since we're doing glasses pics...how about sunglasses pics?

Kim

How'd I get dragged into doing work? I don't like to do no stinking work.

FIIIIIIIINE ya wuss. I'll give the camera to YYG.

Loving all the pics! Here is another version of that one you wanted claysmelody:

Red9.jpg

claylove.... YES!!! I LOVE that picture completely and I thank you for bringing it so I could right click and save!!!

Sunglass pictures.... Oh, yestm Sir Robin

Loving all the pics! Here is another version of that one you wanted claysmelody:

Red9.jpg

claylove.... YES!!! I LOVE that picture completely and I thank you for bringing it so I could right click and save!!!

Sunglass pictures.... Oh, yestm Sir Robin

How about these?

270583913.jpg

270596397.jpg

:flirtysmile3: