#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

I'm sorry.

OMG, I'm sorry.

But he looks like he electrocuted a small mammal and stuck it on his head. Crookedly.

I swear, I can see four legs and a tail.

And Solo is laughing in horror because it cannot be denied.

Now she says no, I said he looks like he's wearing a wig. A bad one.

Wig, toupee. Toupee, small dead mammal. All the same.

:lmao:

:Boss: :EmoticonRingAround: :clap::woohoo::snoopy: :nana: :manynanas::party045: :ura: :thewave: :04: :dancingpickle:

SIMBA'S HOME!

:thewave:

Clay's answering questions at the OFC, BTW. :loveclaysbutt:

Of course he is, Sparky's in the hospital in Quebec and he hates her yanno and I gotta re-write what I'm doing for the first day of school tomorrow and it's freakin' 1:30am.

:dan:

Clay's answering questions at the OFC, BTW. :loveclaysbutt:

Me too!!! And I also loved his answers tonight -- especially the ones about other American Idol seasons, the calendar and the JBT. And *bleep* he knows/uses/took my "big" word. :)

*waves at canfly! pls let sparky know about the good thoughts being sent her way!*

Via KtAu at CV:

I was just looking at the tweets and saw that our picture girl had a cute follow up:

Jen_Mah: back home and in shock over how many bloody views the clay aiken photo has gotten. good to know i'm not alone.

Love her! She gets it!

BTW, the questions started at Post #10158. And :DoClay: but he'd need to comb his hair first. :cryingwlaughter:

:GM_FCA:

Love waking up to answers for Clay...he is such fun! So, working on a new calendar..do you think it will be out this this year or next? Would have love to seen Clay singing karaoke!

39 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champions Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'd help him comb it...

Love the new answers on the OFC. I think my favorite was his voting patterns. OTOH, I'm nursing a summer cold at the moment...and there's no way in HELL I'd drink his suggestion. YUCK!

The photo tourney is back, the photo tourney is back! Now we'll start whittling down until we get to our eventual winner.

Here is your photo tourney poll for today! Have fun, and happy voting!

Ooooo, almost forgot -- I'm so happy Simba came back muski!

What a great way to wake up in the morning! Answers at the OFC.....AND Simba's home!! :twinklewhore::twinklewhore:

LOVED all of his answers! :hysterical: He was obviously feeling FINE and FEISTY!! :lol:

ldyj don't you think he was "testing" to see if someone actually WOULD try that concoction he just made up of disgusting things from the top of his head??? I do.

ETA: CALENDAR!!!!! :twinklewhore::twinklewhore::twinklewhore:

Love reading the answers even though it kept me up late after work. Love knowing he was in my neck of the woods, told hubby when he got home from his night shift, he works in Montreal, about Clay being in old Montreal, showed him the pic that is on my desktop now, he said I bet you would have wanted to be there. I was just saying this summer that we should go around there as I haven't been in years. Frankly I think I know myself around NYC more than Montreal, being more a suburb person, lol!

By the way, I know this is not clay content, but please have good thoughts for my 17 son who has special needs, he began a special work program that will last about 7 months to eventually have a job, he was so nervous this morning, practically didn't want to go in when I just drove him. I didn't sleep much because of clay and this last night. This mamma was nervous too, lol!

preden, all good thoughts for you and your son.

muski, you must be over the moon happy. Had an inside cat who was about six months old when we moved into our house. She never went outside but, somehow got out about a year after we moved in. We gave up ever seeing her again when about three weeks later she showed up at our back door really thin and raggy -- but I will never forget the joy at having her back. Have no idea what happened to her but she NEVER went outside again. So glad you have your baby back.

Loved Clay's responses from last night. He's a funny guy. I'll take any kind of tour he wants to offer.

muski, you must be over the moon happy. Had an inside cat who was about six months old when we moved into our house. She never went outside but, somehow got out about a year after we moved in. We gave up ever seeing her again when about three weeks later she showed up at our back door really thin and raggy -- but I will never forget the joy at having her back. Have no idea what happened to her but she NEVER went outside again. So glad you have your baby back.

I meant to comment on this as well! I had an inside cat too that slipped out accidentally one night; we lived on a very, very busy street. I walked for hours looking for and calling her (stole the neighbours cat off their porch that in the dark looked just like her but wouldn't come when I called :lol: oops!). Couldn't find her at all. The next afternoon she was at the front door, covered in dead leaves and bugs and cobwebs :lol:; I don't think she had actually moved all day from under the hedge by the front door, until she knew I would be home from work.

Any time after that the door opened? She back-pedalled so fast she was a blur! :hysterical: I think she thought the "outside" would suck her back out again! :)

Preden hope the program works out well for your son AND you!

Congrats, muskifest, so glad you got your kitty back!

Clay on OFC... man, if he keeps doing this, I'm gonna have to find the moolah to get a membership.

By the way, I know this is not clay content, but please have good thoughts for my 17 son who has special needs, he began a special work program that will last about 7 months to eventually have a job, he was so nervous this morning, practically didn't want to go in when I just drove him. I didn't sleep much because of clay and this last night. This mamma was nervous too, lol!

preden... they are used to people starting out nervous, so he'll be fine... now, you need to be fine, too. Even mothers of kids without special needs are nervous on the first day of a kid's new experience... trust me, I know. :cryingwlaughter:

I really enjoyed this Q&A. Clay is the funniest man. And a real smart alec (however you spell that).

Deformed chin... BWAH!!!

Alaska... LOL

Hair color... :cryingwlaughter:

Jermome... :hysterical:

Calendar... eeeeeeeeeeee

As much as I sometimes think what did he do to his hair, or what is he wearing, I remember what my three boys sometimes look like. When they lived home I would look at them and make a comment about what they had on. Sometimes they would change but not always. Two of them really had an excuse because they are color blind but the youngest is not. They would sometimes leave the house on a Sat. morning to see some friends and look really rough. Not shaved, hair messed up, clothes wriggled. I sometimes think boys(men) just do not care.