#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

Can you cut it in half? Hmmm...limit for sendspace is 300. Cut it in thirds in spots where it wouldn't matter too much?

Yes, I could possibly do that, if anyone is interested, just PM me. I went over and had a look at the Top 50 list, thanks wandacleo! There are a few in the top 10 I've never seen, and while we don't have NetFlix here, I am going to keep my eyes open for them. There are also some wonderful lesbian themed movies out there that aren't on that list....

Yesterday's photo tourney was a bit of a battle, but by evening, a winner prevailed...

277258530.jpg

Here is today's photo poll. Again, I have a pretty good idea which one merrieeee will vote for...and I personally think this one is TOUGH.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Especially the ones with prezzies!

:BlowKiss: Thanks for the well-wishes on my office adventures. :thankyou:Canfly, I didn't keep count but next time I'll keep those empty pods, though I hope there is no next time!!! Just a few more items to finish up this pm and hopefully I'll be free of these late hours for at least a few weeks.

:hugs-1: :big hug: {{{Hugs to all}}} :large-smiley-003:

On topic:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

:GA_FCA:

bottlecap, that's too cute...and also a bit scary. Hee.

"Birthday weekend" isn't quite turning out as planned, because hubby now has the cold I had three days ago. So, instead, we are "hanging low" today. We've watched one episode of "thirtysomething," as I asked for the first season on DVD. I love my own dichotomy -- I love Star Trek, but I also love that show too. Anyway, I think we will manage to go out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow is brunch out, seeing "The Informant," and then a sports bar for football and wings.

Happy ATDW birthday! Still love ya, after all these years...

There are also some wonderful lesbian themed movies out there that aren't on that list....

Why doesn't that surprise me? Would you list some of them? I'd like to know about them.

Personal Best (one of the first, so it's dated now but still good)

Better Than Chocolate

Boys On The Side

Boys Don't Cry

If These Walls Could Talk 2

Imagine Me and You

D.E.B.S.

Lost and Delirious

Chutney Popcorn

But I'm A Cheerleader

I'm sure there are a lot more but these are just off the top of our heads (me & luckiestdaughter)

ETA: Here is Amazon's top ten list

bottlecap, I'm jealous of that little girl. I waas even at Target today. I did find wire bound notebooks for $.12 each. The teachers really appreciate supplies for those kids whose parents can't afford to buy them. I'll probably go back and get more. I'll also look for the candy corn stuff. :cryingwlaughter:

Loking at that Amazon list luckiest posted, I believe I saw GIA with Angelina Jolie. Very intense. I would recommend it.

ETA: Happy Birthday ATDW, I still listen to you and enjoy you.

There are also some wonderful lesbian themed movies out there that aren't on that list....

Why doesn't that surprise me? Would you list some of them? I'd like to know about them.

Better Than Chocolate

Boys On The Side

Boys Don't Cry

Imagine Me and You

D.E.B.S.

Lost and Delirious

Chutney Popcorn

But I'm A Cheerleader

I'm sure there are a lot more but these are just off the top of our heads (me & luckiestdaughter)

One of those Top Ten is Bound with Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly. An erotic but also violent film. My daughter recommended it to me and I thought it very well done, very suspenseful.

Yesterday's photo tourney was a bit of a battle, but by evening, a winner prevailed...

277258530.jpg

Here is today's photo poll. Again, I have a pretty good idea which one merrieeee will vote for...and I personally think this one is TOUGH.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Especially the ones with prezzies!

That picture is lovely...kind of like a painting but this one is my favourite...one of my top 5...maybe top 3 pix of all time:

Clay_scrpkym_edit.jpg

:flirtysmile3:

Thanks to the tourney, I have the whole picture (mind you...it has "edit" in the title?).

Up until the tourney, I just had the cropped version:

001WestPointbeautymed.jpg

This is another top 3 of mine:

NAJNTpurdylarger.jpg

While I'm in my NAJNT folder, does anybody have the coloured version of this gorgeous thing:

sexyface.jpg

Just for fun...

umthankyouLauraQ.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!

differentcropio3.gif

GrRdsBow2_ClayIzzaQT.gif

:rainbowsmile:

Canfly, I didn't keep count but next time I'll keep those empty pods, though I hope there is no next time!!!

WUT? huh.png

Pods? Huh? I have no idea what you're referencing cuz I can't retain any info for longer than a couple of hours, lol.

bottlecap, I'm jealous of that little girl. I waas even at Target today. I did find wire bound notebooks for $.12 each. The teachers really appreciate supplies for those kids whose parents can't afford to buy them.

That would be most of my class. Our school is BROKE. I had to borrow vertical chartpaper from another school because we don't have any. Our cutting board is broken (arm fell off) and I was at another school using theirs and asked the Principal if I could have a pad of it for the teachers at our school. That's sad. Also, we were given a photocopy limit of 3000 sheets each from now until Christmas. Eeeps.

Not the trim, the actual forum boxes, lol. They look really gray at school. Monitors can be so different.

But yeah, I lost it loooooooooooooooooong ago! :cryingwlaughter:

The trim is blueish for me and the main box is greeny. I know that it is even more pronounced on my desktop monitor. Maybe try a different monitor?

:rainbowsmile:

Canfly, I didn't keep count but next time I'll keep those empty pods, though I hope there is no next time!!!

WUT? huh.png

Pods? Huh? I have no idea what you're referencing cuz I can't retain any info for longer than a couple of hours, lol.

Oh, there are machies that make different flavors of coffee & tea, based on the little pods that you insert into them.

I must have maxed out my caffeine limit since I now have this huge headache (and I've never been one who gets them) Any remedies?

ETA:it's probably the monitor or the external light...

Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!!! The National Inclusion Project has moved into the Top 30 on the Christie Cookie Contest! :twinklewhore:

Christie Cookie contest

It was also brought to my attention that your OFC membership includes a valid email address...which would be yourusername@clayonline.com.

If Canadians would like to vote with a genuine US email address....that would be one! :)

For those of you who have already used the addresses they have....please also use your OFC address!

FromClaygary, that means that all 10,088 OFC members can vote with their Clayonline email address no matter what country. For those in the US, it is very easy to establish accounts with G-mail (Google), Yahoo, AOL, etc.

The National Inclusion Project has moved to #22 just tonight. Here is a link for the results page that you can refresh.

WOOHOO!!! :rainbowsmile:

Caro :listen:

Thank you FromClaygary. I was able to vote once again.

Canfly, I wish there was something I could do to help you. My husband and I volunteer at a school with very low income students too so they appreciate whatever anyone can bring in, including cookies I bake. This year the volunteers dropped from 20 to 9 so they are short on everything.

Better Than Chocolate

Boys On The Side

Boys Don't Cry

Imagine Me and You

D.E.B.S.

Lost and Delirious

Chutney Popcorn

But I'm A Cheerleader

i meet the people who had part of that movie filmed at their house on a cruise I went on. She was very sweet & told me about the movie & said I should rent it. Her husband works at NYU and they were absolutely adorable & hysterical couple.