#54: Clay is like a box of chocolates (with a pickle on the side)

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay Aiken: Inner Cool
    • My Eyes Adored You
    • What joy to see him; time flew by on golden notes -- moon river echoes
    • Swoon River

aikim, for us it's going to be a sunny but chilly day. I like that, as fall is my favorite season.

I've got a busy, busy day ahead of me today. This is one of those days that if anything gets messed up in the schedule, I'll be late for the rest of the day. Pray for me! Hee.

We've now picked our first four for the "elite eight" with the selection of this picture...

TyraCap2.jpg

Here is the tourney for today. Don't forget to vote at the top of that page.

Yea, ok, so it was the seasoned all american great QB who made the difference in that game in the last seconds

Actually I think the seasoned wide receiver making a great catch and making sure both feet stayed inbounds did more for that play than the guy throwing the ball. Not to mention a great offensive line that blocked for him. Of course you'll never hear the talking heads admit that. Apparently, listening to them, it's still Brett's world and we all just live in it.

But as a Vikings fan, I sure understand how you feel. Favre always managed to do that TOO us. So, while I still have issues with him being on my team, I figure even if he just sits on our bench we're better off. :cryingwlaughter:

Actually I think the seasoned wide receiver making a great catch and making sure both feet stayed inbounds did more for that play than the guy throwing the ball. Not to mention a great offensive line that blocked for him. Of course you'll never hear the talking heads admit that. Apparently, listening to them, it's still Brett's world and we all just live in it.

EXACTLY LOL.. It was the catch that was amazing. But I ain't worried...he'll give out in about 7 more games. heee.

Yea, ok, so it was the seasoned all american great QB who made the difference in that game in the last seconds

Red Flag!

You're right!!! Upon further review this official has concluded that it was the catch and effort to remain in bounds by Greg Lewis that made that play! phhht

But THIS -

Niners' Gore To Miss At Least Two Games With High Ankle Sprain

:cry4:

Hey Claaaaayyy, where is ya, baaby??

Hmmm... Clay's still sitting on those rocks, and I'm he's still pissed about being eliminated from the photo tournament.

I feel your pain. I love to think of Clay sitting on his rocks.

Hmmm... Clay's still sitting on those rocks, and I'm he's still pissed about being eliminated from the photo tournament.

I prefer thinking of Clay's rocks sitting on me.

Hey Claaaaayyy, where is ya, baaby??

:shrug: I misses concert Clay. :(

Well, at least we know where he'll be on October 17th!!! :confetti-1:

Hopefully, he's been practising, so he doesn't sound like a sick mule, lol. :hysterical:

Ontherocks.jpg

:therethere:

BWAH!!!

double BWAH!

Clay's hard rocks in a soft place...? :lipstick:

triple BWAH!

:naughtywag:

:GM_FCA:

18 Days until The National Inclusion Project's Champion's Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating including my dear hubby!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

18 days to the Gala? Yikes. I ordered a dress on line last night but opted for the 10-14 days free shipping. I had to save $5.00, it's in my nature, just like I waited for the exact date for the coupon(25%) to become valid. Do we havew a cheapskate emoticon?

I'm late for work today. Hope everyone has a great day. It's a nice day today in NC, maybe Clay will come out to play?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to either start campaigning for your choice or threatening the voters - or maybe some combination of both.

Not that either tactic worked for me - hence the continued sulking over the ouster of the Blue Shirt on the Rocks. :hmphcat:

Ontherocks.jpg

heeee...

well I do know that LadyJ intends to do another contest in the future with photo suggestions coming from you all. One each...and then you'll see how tought it is to choose photos...heee. I think I had about 10 picture input in round one... and I went through one CD worth of photos... before I realized I had 4 more I hadn't even looked at. So start thinking about your picture... we'll have you email rather than post it here at some point because I think half the fun is not knowing which photos are going to show up in round one.

heeee...

well I do know that LadyJ intends to do another contest in the future with photo suggestions coming from you all. One each...and then you'll see how tought it is to choose photos...heee. I think I had about 10 picture input in round one... and I went through one CD worth of photos... before I realized I had 4 more I hadn't even looked at. So start thinking about your picture... we'll have you email rather than post it here at some point because I think half the fun is not knowing which photos are going to show up in round one.

Oooh!! That sounds like fun!! I was going to be kind of sad when this one ended and now you tell me there is another one to look forward to. Thanks to Ldyjocelyn for all the work she put into this...I don't think I've mentioned my appreciation for that yet.

I can't believe that in a little over a week I'll be on my way back to North America....a little time in Canada and then off to Raleigh on the 15th. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and kicking back for a few days. I know I haven't been posting much but I'm here every day. Just a little time shifted is all. Nothing much is new with me....the dog fell into the 8 foot end of the pool the other day. I guess he thought he could walk on the cover and that I could swim. So that was exciting. He's lucky I was outside when he did it and heard the splash. He's a pretty smart old guy, though, he paddled to the edge of the pool and I was able to fish him out by laying on my stomach and doing a very unglamorous rolling-haul up and out. Luckily he lost a lot of weight this summer......to make up for the 20 pounds of water he absorbed into that long coat of his. And I need to know.....who would build a pool without steps? And am I going to have to run the heater in the winter just in case?

Anyway....back to my homework.....and those pork chops that don't know how to cook themselves.

Someone should have given advanced warning to poor merrieeee :cryingwlaughter:

Hopefully the Project will put a page up with the auction items for the Gala, soon. That might give us something to talk about! I wonder what shirts he will include this time....

Oh please baby jesus let it be the green mohair monster that ate Clay Aiken!!! Pleeeeeeeease!

Since my favorite got voted out already, I intend to sulk until the contest is over and post it every day until the end anyway.

Don't feel badly. My favorite wasn't even in it! There are some great ones there, though. It's been fun seeing them again.

duckyvee, can you post your favorite? I'd love to see what it is! I think we are such a diverse group of fans and it always fascinates me when I read and see everyone's different perspectives.

Karen eh... Good to hear from you! Sure glad your pooch and you are both ok! Scary!!!

tree... I'm with you, sistah! You know there are actually people who like that sweater... besides Clay, of course! :hahaha: I wonder if the green sweater haters would band together and buy it just to donate it to a homeless shelter?? :clap:

couchie... glad to hear there will be another picture contest. I don't remember a single picture from the JNT06 that so many gorgeous pics were posted last week.

I'm so excited that the Gala is almost here. Gots to see the man perform. I don't even care what he performs.

Green Sweater Lover here! If it is auctioned off and someone buys it...just send it my way..I will take very good care of it...I would even allow visiting rights to all other Green Sweater Lovers!

Well, I didn't like the green sweater in the beginning when he was so skinny and you could see the white tee shirt underneath, but boy did that change when he wore it with his long blond hair during the making of OMWH video. He filled it out really nice and the blond hair looked so good with it.

ldyj, thanks for doing the tournament. It gives me a chance to look at gorgeous pics of Clay and it has the added benefit of allowing treenuts make some comment that cracks me up. Downside is it brings that picky bitch CF over here. She just can't stay away from me.