#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

:GM_FCA:

5 Days until Clay is Addressing The Key Club Convention!

:yahoo:

10 Days until Clay is Co-Hosting The View!:yahoo:

20 Days until The Timeless Your Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I guess I have a real weakness for the bangs because my two favorites there, instinctively, are the helicopter picture with Reed (he looks so dreamily lovesick in that picture)and the one in yellow plaid for the "I Give a Damn" campaign. I don't need or particularly like strictly cut bangs, the gently falling in the face kind, or the just got out of bed type, are good for me.

I've wanted to write this for days, but you know I've mentioned for a long time that all the guys at the law school wear some variations of the stuff Clay wears -- clothes that don't match, frayed cargoes, mandals, etc. Last weekend our family met for dinner down here at the bay and the two younger men, my son and my nephew (late 20's), showed up dressed exactly the same -- frayed khaki cargoes and plaid shirts with rolled up sleeves. I asked Kris if this was the official dude's uniform and he assured me it was. I recalled the "denim army" of the 70's when no self-respecting young man would wear anything but faded Levi's and a t-shirt, and our parents were totally disgusted by it. My mother couldn't understand why I wouldn't cut my long "stringy" hair and get a perm and keep it helmeted with hairspray. Anyway, I think Clay is generally ahead of the curve because he's been wearing this get-up for about five years that I can tell. And, fans have been so harsh about the color schemes he chooses, but the most "in" thing these days is NOT to match. Matching is so older generation. Seems that just about everything we see him in is either current, or will be next year.

Anyway, I think Clay has always been adorably cute, but in looking yesterday over some of the videos from four, five and six years ago, I wouldn't change one thing about how he looks NOW. He's such a completely handsome man with a strong chin, a symmetrically shaped face, perfect teeth, and however he got to where he is now, it was ALL good. No wonder he's happy, not only does he have a son, a relationship, and a resurging career, he's a truly beautiful man inside and out, and he's doing it his way.

I just want the man to be happy...and to show me his impudent curly nape hairs from time to time.

What.

hee!!!!

Nape hairs don't do nothin' for me, but if he wants to wear some low-rider jeans with a shortee shirt and expose some outlier upper pubes ......... I'd be willing to look -- with a magnifying glass.

Yeah, ME!

gbm... Happy 4th! I loved that YouTube. He done good that day!

00lsee... I totally agree. I also demand the occasional EF!

keeping.... BWAH!!! Wanna borrow my magnifying glass??? It's a hands-free one. That way you could have a drool cloth in both hands. Just sayin'

:naughtywag:keeping, you are on a roll gf!

From this -

I don't need or particularly like strictly cut bangs, the gently falling in the face kind, or the just got out of bed type, are good for me.

To this -

... but if he wants to wear some low-rider jeans with a shortee shirt and expose some outlier upper pubes ......... I'd be willing to look -- with a magnifying glass.

All I can say is.... hair, hair :lipstick:

hee

Beautiful graphic, cindilu2! If you want to add the credit for Reed's photo, it was taken by Nathalie Delepine. She did a bunch of the official tour photos for Mylene Farmer last year, and she also took a number of great photos of Reed and the other dancers. Reed's been kind enough to put a new one up every once in a while on his public myspace.

th_MS_20100701.jpg th_Reed_Boat_ND.jpg th_Reed_outsideshower_big.jpg

th_reedmyspacepicshower2.jpg th_ReedBW.jpg th_Reed_OMG.jpg

th_Reed_wet.jpg th_Reed_bridge.jpg th_Reed_boat.jpg

th_Reed_boat-1.jpg <He does sometimes wear a shirt. :cryingwlaughter:

Beautiful graphic, cindilu2! If you want to add the credit for Reed's photo, it was taken by Nathalie Delepine. She did a bunch of the official tour photos for Mylene Farmer last year, and she also took a number of great photos of Reed and the other dancers. Reed's been kind enough to put a new one up every once in a while on his public myspace.

th_MS_20100701.jpg th_Reed_Boat_ND.jpg th_Reed_outsideshower_big.jpg

th_reedmyspacepicshower2.jpg th_ReedBW.jpg th_Reed_OMG.jpg

th_Reed_wet.jpg th_Reed_bridge.jpg th_Reed_boat.jpg

th_Reed_boat-1.jpg <He does sometimes wear a shirt. :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks, bottlecap. I do like to give credit where it's due.

Man, together those two are hotter than the sun. Lucky, lucky boys. :Thud:

ETA: updated with full credits ;-)

Impossibly Gorgeous Widescreen (1280x800)

Impossibly Gorgeous Full Screen (1280x1024)

:naughtywag:keeping, you are on a roll gf!

From this -

I don't need or particularly like strictly cut bangs, the gently falling in the face kind, or the just got out of bed type, are good for me.

To this -

... but if he wants to wear some low-rider jeans with a shortee shirt and expose some outlier upper pubes ......... I'd be willing to look -- with a magnifying glass.

All I can say is.... hair, hair :lipstick:

hee

I can't be held responsible, my head is spinning. Literally. I started having dizzy spells mid-week and finally went to the doctor for it yesterday. I was feeling like I was outside looking in, or just not in the real world, but my ear started bothering me so I wanted to see the doctor before the holiday weekend. I've seen more than my share of doctors recently and really thought I was due a break. Well, I have vertigo, which I've never had before and hope never to have again. I'm doing the antibiotics and Flonase, but the doctor said not to expect the ear tube to clear out before Wednesday or Thursday, which means I'll be dizzy and probably all nutty and smutty for a few more days. I hope you all can put up with me. Well, I know treenuts can!

Liney, thanks for the offer of the hands-free magnifying glass. I must get one of those things.

Cindilu, that's a fantastic wallpaper!!!

keepingfaith, so what's your excuse the rest of the time? LOL

If your doctor says it's okay, you might get some relief from Bonine or Dramamine...I've had vertigo before and it ain't fun. Get up from chairs slowly and take your time on stairs, honey. Feel better soon. :)

I hope your medication works kf. :hug: One of the reasons I retired early was because of vertigo as a result of stress and sinuses. Now I rarely experience it. My theory is that this is an ailment to which women are more prone to getting. If men got it as often there would already be a cure.

Clay content: The tour is right around the corner. I'm looking forward to the voice and bracing for the critiques. :cryingwlaughter:

Have a very Happy Fourth of July FCA.

:GM_FCA:

Happy 4th of July! No plans for us...hubby is working on putting up a new front door so that is taking up the week-end. I will probably watch "Yankee Doodle Dandy" at some point during the day...love that movie and Jimmy Cagney.

4 Days until Clay is Addressing The Key Club Convention!

:yahoo:

9 Days until Clay is Co-Hosting The View!:yahoo:

19 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I just came across this at CV.

(jb4clay @ Jul 4 2010, 04:52 PM) *

I found this on iITunes this morning under Podcasts.

I have not heard it. It is from Smiley Morning Show - Z99.5 WZPL Indianapolis, IN.

It was released for Podcasts iTunes 6-7-10.

Smiley Morning Show

I have heard it and it is a fun interview with Clay being his sharp witted self.

I just came across this at CV.

(jb4clay @ Jul 4 2010, 04:52 PM) *

I found this on iITunes this morning under Podcasts.

I have not heard it. It is from Smiley Morning Show - Z99.5 WZPL Indianapolis, IN.

It was released for Podcasts iTunes 6-7-10.

Smiley Morning Show

I have heard it and it is a fun interview with Clay being his sharp witted self.

I downloaded it and remember listening to it on the day the interview took place...it was during that time when Clay was doing all the radio interviews...it is probably in the vaults already.