#58: The man is made of awesome!

Thread Title  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Clay Aiken can still curl my toes
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan
    • He's still beautiful, sings beautifully and he's still OURS
    • He's made of awesome wrapped in fabulous with a little more awesome sprinkled on top!!
    • Forget life -- It's Clay time!

I finally won a meet and greet!! My first!! :snoopy:

jmh... CONGRATS!!!

Whoever went to Reed's myspace, can you tell me what Christina's song is saying, please? I have always wondered how this relationship could work, unless Reed was willing to move to Raleigh and be a kept partner and he is just too young to do that. I think he probably still has career ambitions, too. Reed was wonderful for Clay and I think convinced the man that he really was sexy and brought him to a comfort with his body and himself that he didn't have before. And, he was gorgeous and talented and a fitting partner for a man I love like family.

I finally won a meet and greet!! My first!! :snoopy:

Congratulations!! for which show?

Asheville!

Congrats! Sadly...no meet and greets for me...will have to try again during the T&T tour.

Kim

:starhugs: to everyone who didn't win.

Be sure and look in the e-mail box on your account management page at your dashboard. I didn't get an e-mail through my regular e-mail address--I found the e-mail in my inbox at the OFC where I looked as soon as I heard the notifications were starting.

ETA: mine is set up to receive notifications but I still didn't get one.

That's true- if you don't have your OFC account set up to notify you about pm's you won't get an email. Just click on 'dashboard' and if you have a pm it will say so there.

I am still in shock :Thud:

Congratulations Cindilu...I saw another winner for Hammond at CV...Banshee.

Kim

Congratulations jmh and cindilu. I hope it's a great experience for you and you live to tell us about it. :cryingwlaughter:

Sorry for those who didn't get one; including me. :cry4:

Looking forward to the tour but have no idea how I'm getting to NYC or Verona.

I didn't get one either but I am glad to see so many first timers getting one. A lot of the ones who won this time have never had a M&G. Lucia from Brazil got her first one which is awesome.

And who am I to complain anyway since it looks like I may be going to The View next week.

:GE_FCA:

First of all, congratulations to jmh and cindilu2! WOOHOO for our M&G winners!!! :04:

Later when you come back down to earth, I posted a new Carolina On My Mind blog this evening. This is from my FB post:

Clay Aiken's charities are on center stage in the new Carolina blog with Friday's UNICEF speech for the Key Club International Convention and just four remaining days for supporters to secure enough votes for the National Inclusion Project to win $20,000 through Chase Community Giving on Facebook.

Included are UNICEF and NIP graphics (cindilu2, Claystruck, AmazingCA, A Beautiful Mind, Clayquebec1, and CLAYPERFECT), as well as a montage, The Power of the Dream by LovesClaysVoice. :flirtysmile3:

Hope you enjoy! Thank you for the comments, visits, FB reposts, retweets, etc. :snoopy:

Have a great evening, and congrats again to the winners! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

So sad even in my excitement. My Alex on SYTYCD has a ruptured Achilles Tendon and is out of the competition. (((((Alex))))) He gave up so much to be on the show.

Congratulations jmh and cindilu! So happy for you!

So what did I miss regarding the Key Club? Any details? I've been out all evening, and will be going to bed soon!

Nothing at CH or CV--oops, I'm only at 8:15 at CV. I'll keep looking there. Nope, nothing at CV.

When I posted about the Carolina blog (right after I was here), the Clayversity M&G winners included susandavis, Lucia, cotton, dowoper, toni7babe, smetterlink, Claymatron, ClayFan2006, Nancela, texwriter, cablegirl, PermaSwooned, ToldForThis, Banshee, Shamrock, Langslowblack, lolacat, and lindy500. I believe more have come in since then.

We should have some great reports! :flirtysmile3:

So sad even in my excitement. My Alex on SYTYCD has a ruptured Achilles Tendon and is out of the competition. (((((Alex))))) He gave up so much to be on the show.

cindilu, I haven't seen the show yet but read about it at CV. I really liked Alex too and I felt so bad for him last night. Did they say whether he would get another chance next year or is he done now? And did they show who had been in the bottom?

Nothing at CH or CV--oops, I'm only at 8:15 at CV. I'll keep looking there. Nope, nothing at CV.

When I posted about the Carolina blog (right after I was here), the Clayversity M&G winners included susandavis, Lucia, cotton, dowoper, toni7babe, smetterlink, Claymatron, ClayFan2006, Nancela, texwriter, cablegirl, PermaSwooned, ToldForThis, Banshee, Shamrock, Langslowblack, lolacat, and lindy500. I believe more have come in since then.

We should have some great reports! :flirtysmile3:

Caro, I was answering ldyj's question about the Key Club. :friends: