#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

Thanks for the good wishes to you all. Here's what I really want for my birthday -- :needclay:

Lucky 13 so far for me:

6 - SRHP (DCAT): Frisco, Houston, Tulsa, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Orlando

5 - SPAM

2 - Timeless: Reno, Biloxi

I have Houston and Grand Prairie to look forward to next year.

ETA: cagney, I checked T&T while I was out buying a new microwave yesterday. Went to 2 Walmarts and one had 6 copies and the other had 12. Went to Target and they had one - probably the same one they had the last time I checked. Best Buy had 2. I planned to stop at Barnes & Noble to get a copy of Woodward's latest and check their T&T stock, but I picked up the book at Wally World for $21, so I passed on B&N. I hit Randall's instead for honey crisps.

Karen Eh? thanks again for more gorgeous pictures! :wub:

If I have to break times down it looks pretty sad...

IT - Detroit

NAT - Clio (2nd night only)

JBT - Clio

JNAT - Detroit

SRHP - Sterling Heights

CITH - South Bend, Waukegan, Kalamazoo

Spamalot - April (3x)...and it was the weekend he was "not feeling well" and there was that rumored wedding he was going to sing at, so he never came to the stage door....huge bummer as it was my only chance of going.

Future:

TnT - Ft. Wayne

I can't believe it'll have been 3 years since I've seen him. Tooooo crazy.

:hello:

Yes, I'm still alive, lol.

Anybody interested in sharing a room with me at the Belden Stratford in Chicago for Wednesday and Thursday night??? I already have Allclaylong staying with me on Thursday night but I'm allllllllll aloooooooooooooooooone for Wednesday night in a suite with 2 queen beds!!!!

Also, I'm getting in at 8:30pm on Wednesday night. Anybody interested in sharing a cab ride????

email: canfly172@gmail.com

Happy Birthday keepingfaith!!

My count? two Spams! ...I know it doesn't sound much but is two times more than I ever thought.

No stage door because of "Broadway Cares?"- the auction thingy.

The memories still have me grinning like a chesire cat!

Anybody interested in sharing a room with me at the Belden Stratford in Chicago for Wednesday and Thursday night??? I already have Allclaylong staying with me on Thursday night but I'm allllllllll aloooooooooooooooooone for Wednesday night in a suite with 2 queen beds!!!!

Sure! Provided a concert ticket and airfare are included in the offer, I'll sleep with ya :whistling-1:

:cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY :nanaonacid::nanaonacid: keepingfaith:nanaonacid:

Pepsi Refresh Project Link

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

pepsi34.gif

Cotton's voting tips:

TO GET THREE VOTES:

When I :

1) click the Foundation link http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

I click VOTE.

Then I :

2) have a choice of signing in with facebook or with the info and squiggly words.

3)I sign into Pepsi first. (you have to register your email the first time only, but you have to enter your email and squiggly words each time after that)

Then I VOTE. (That's the FIRST VOTE.)

Then I :

4) SIGN OUT of Pepsi.

Then I :

5) Click the Foundation link http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject again and

I click VOTE.

This time I :

6) SIGN IN VIA FACEBOOK (no squiggly words!)

Then :

7) I click VOTE again! (That's Vote #2!)

After that I :

8) Dial Pepsi @ 73774 (Yes,that's enough numbers!)

Then I :

9) Text the number 102308 (That's Vote #3!)

(Standard text messaging rates apply.)

If you have unlimited text - no $. ;-)

:GM_FCA:

10 Days until The Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

12 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

This Sen. DeMint is a big nutcase.

Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) attempted to convince pastors that economic issues are moral issues at the Greater Freedom Rally at a church in Spartanburg, South Carolina yesterday, imploring them to help conservatives retake Congress in November.

In addition to reiterating anti-choice talking points on abortion and backing "traditional marriage," according to the Spartanburg Herald-Journal, the senator went further and said if someone is openly homosexual, they shouldn't be teaching in the classroom and he holds the same position on an unmarried woman who's sleeping with her boyfriend -- she shouldn't be in the classroom."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/02/demint-gays-unmarried-pregnant-women-teachers_n_748131.html

I'm shocked that such as this caliber of human being serves in the United States Senate. What kind of police squad does he want empower to enforce his particularly sick brand of immorality on the world?

On a lighter note, spent time listening to music today -- on the radio -- don't know what I'd do without Pacifica radio. Saturday is music during the day and it is some of the best and most eclectic, always enjoyable and entertaining, and rarely anything I've ever heard before. Anyway, one of the songs I heard today was a kind of folk/bluegrass tune that was a toe-tapper and the lyrics went something like this:

What the world needs now

Is another folk singer

Like I need a hole in my head

What the world needs now

Is another Frank Sinatra

So that I can get you into bed

To be honest, I don't think the world needs another Frank Sinatra. The world never needs another anybody, in my opinion, because there's one enough of everybody, but it may be in dire need of a sexy, romantic singer with a beautiful voice and a hot delivery. I think I know just the man .....

IMG_2386_filtered.jpg

Hampton6179.jpg

ClayandRuben-Chautaqua268-2.jpg

IMG_1318_filtered-1.jpg

hamb91_gerwhisp.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

ClayandRuben-LancasterAug2010088.jpg

IMG_0850_filtered-1.jpg

HamptonBeachNH.jpg

And for something completely different, I bought the biggest, most delicious, perfect in every way, honey crisp apples today. $1.49 a lb. and worth every penny. I'm eating one now -- with peanut butter smeared all over the slices and they are downright decadent.

keeping... HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!!! :bdayparty2: :bdayparty2:

These pics made my b'day verra verra special... I'm still fanning myself here! LOL I love the card, too!

2004: IT Tour (4); JNT #1 (2)

2005: JBT (1) JNT the Play (2)

2006: Jimmy Kimmel & ATDW CD Signing (1)

2007: Capital One Holiday on Ice (1)

2008: SRHP Tour (4)

2009: OMWH Kimmel

2010: Timeless Tour (2)

I saw one other Kimmel: the "he hit me with his cane" one

That's 18 total

I think.

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays!!! I'm working like a fiend today, but had a nice b'day weekend. Well, back to it!

I got out and about in the world today so I was able to check TnT stock. I didn't mean to, it just happened! I was at Target looking for another CD (by a super local-to-me band..I always try and support them) and I stumbled upon finding the regular TnT in the Best Sellers Pop category! Talk about shocked! He was between Beyonce and Shakira...LOL!!

So in looking for this other CD, I went to Best Buy and they still have Clay stocked there too. :) 2 regular and 4 deluxe. I think our man's still in demand over here! :twinklewhore:

That's good to hear, shortyjill!

:happybirthday04: Roomie!! :confetti2:

:whee: We have some random "sightings" of our bf! Posted by notacanuck at CC -

From Twitter

Ashevegas‎: Clay Aiken was spotted at the Biltmore Estate last week with his bf.

from 9/29

Pamula Fields ... Jeff and I just returned from our 3 day stay at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. The tour of the house of over 250 rooms was exhausting, but so much history. Jeff got to shoot sporting clays, so as long as he got to smell gunpowder, he had a good time. Clay Aiken was there and said hello to me in the hallway, although at that time I didn't know it was him. Winery on the estate with lots of samples....(hiccup)

This is from yesterday (Fall for Dance is in NYC)

Tassa Markman best part of the day so far: getting to see Clay Aiken at Fall for Dance

Liney, I hope you have had a wonderful birthday. Maybe we should just declare this "birthday week" and partay ... :04:

The NIP voting alliances have changed, so pay close attention as you click through the list. The Carolina/OFC blogs have now been updated with the latest lists.

#7 - WOOHOO for our new standing! :dancetom:

Have a great week! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

:GM_FCA:

9 Days until The Chicago Concert!

:yahoo:

11 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Just thought I'd say hi. Finished voting. I have no idea what Clay is doing. Hopefully is practicing for the concert and the Gala.

I've been listening to BBH and now have an absolute earworm for "Home" and the trio from Huck Finn. Clay has the absolute best cry in his voice of anyone I've ever heard.And he knows just when to use it.

I think that's part of the reason he was such a smash on AI5 in addition to the hairdo and the perfectly fitted suit. Although the first suit he wore to the Timeless Tour was nothing to sneeze about. I assume it just wasn't comfortable so he abandoned it. It's okay if you wear it to the Gala Clay. Hear me?

Okay you can all post now. I broke the spell.

VOTED!

Although the first suit he wore to the Timeless Tour was nothing to sneeze about. I assume it just wasn't comfortable so he abandoned it. It's okay if you wear it to the Gala Clay. Hear me?

I think it may have something to do with how big his.....uhm, how defined his.....uhm, thighs are. Yea, that's it, his thighs :hubbahubba: I think that's what makes it uncomfortable/restrictive for him. He doesn't want them it busting any seams as he moves around. :whistling-1:

And I'll add WORD to the request to wear that first suit again. I'd be especially grateful if he were to wear it on the TnT tour. Specifically, in San Francisco!! Please and thank you :Thud: