#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

231172472-XL.jpg

OMG the lips...the lips!

Just before seeing this, I spent a couple of minutes hooked on the new banner. Then the 1-2 punch. I can only repeat what merrieeee said, OMG the lips...the lips!

I've often delved into my memories trying to recall that one first moment when I thought Clay was hot. It certainly wasn't from the beginning. Looking at the banner and this picture fires my memory to precision. It was Buttercup. I remember what those lips did to me that night. Clay has dangerously hot, seductive lips, and he uses them with acute awareness of that fact.

Which makes him ever hotter.

Claygasm...

STUNNING!!!!!
in reference to pictures of Clay with glasses on... you're giving in... I know you asked for them to be shopped out, but... even with the glasses you said
STUNNING!!!!!

I'm flabbergasted! And, almost speechless!

The hair was cute... but the concert with the psychodelic lighting.... not so much! Lighting guy.... step away from the balls on the walls and you won't get hurt!

Lighting guy.... step away from the balls on the walls and you won't get hurt!

Bwah! liney! Don't you mean ...step away from the balls on the walls and WE won't get hurt?

:cryingwlaughter:

I'm sitting her on my fat ass watching the finale of The Biggest Loser...god. People losing over 200 pounds! The thing about this for me is...a couple of years down the road...have the KEPT it off? Living REAL life and not a monitored and guided life 'on campus'--in an artificially supportive and POSSIBLE environment of hours of exercise every day and all the right foods available and ready?

That's the real test. Real life.

OMG 30 minutes with the posse and security is already at the door? They asked 3 times if everything was ok in there. This is gonna be fun...well if I don't get arrested or something.

Wish we were there!! Must be all kinds of giggling going on!!!

:hugs-1: to all!!

Hee, sounds like the party is in full swing in MN!

I took advantage of a concert-less night last night and did a bunch of running around, last minute shopping stuff (is there any other kind?) Then I spent the remainder of my evening trying to piece together a family tree scrap book for my mom's gift. I sat in front of the TV for a bit while doing it, and watched the Canadian version of Holiday On Ice, which is similar in format to the Las Vegas version, except no live singer, and a mainly Canadian cast, with one exception - Sasha Cohen. Who skated to, you guessed it, CLAY's version of Winter Wonderland. Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Made my night.

I am sooooo behind on clack, off to download the latest now. Thanks to everyone who brings the pretties over!

JaMar, I know what you're getting for Christmas!!!!!!!! DannyMac was just on the radio talking about you and me! I was just getting ready to tell you about him being on the radio and what does he say..."Remember, my mom has someone here who reports back to her about me!"

Bwahahahahaha!

Good Morning Everyone,

3 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

6 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

19 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

30 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Safe travels to all those heading to Minnesota!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OMG 30 minutes with the posse and security is already at the door? They asked 3 times if everything was ok in there. This is gonna be fun...well if I don't get arrested or something.

:cryingwlaughter:

Damn I wish I were there!!!

Let us know if you need bail money!

To everyone in Minneapolis... Solo and I are going to find a place tomorrow for a party on Thursday so make sure to check the board tomorrow. Hope to see some of your tomrorow. FromClaygary, where are you? It seems everyone is staying at different hotels!!

We're off to find food and then pick up the rest of the posse. I'm a virgin when it comes to traveling with the whole posse. :fca::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'm at the Hilton! Sorry to miss the posse get-together! We're off to the MOA in about half an hour via limo (hee...); that should entertain the natives.

Hope to see some of you later today........

Well, I laid down for a nap, and woke up with a raging case ofthe flu. I am so happy. Why, oh why did I give my sister my last box of Kleenex and not buy any more? Oh well, I am doing Zycam so I can at least breahe, but I am not sure it will work for the flu. I will let you know.

All packages mailed out, I will PM amounts later. I used too heavy cardboard and the price was surprising steep to mail out just the papers and you don't want to even think about how much it cost to mail the posters - really, you don't. They won't be bent though!! My apologies that I did not have enough spamalot flyers to go around, I hope the substitution is satisfactory.

I am going back to sleep now - I was supposed to finish my cards today, guess not.

Good night and sniffle, snork

Thank you Play...take some of this :drink: and feel better.

i am having the worst christmas ever, first of all i lost my job last monday, I am still sad about that, and after christmas is the first aniversity of my relative's death, so i just am not looking foward to it at all. :(

So sorry you are having a rough time Soulsista...sending hugs your way. :console:

Okay, some random monster ate my post.

I'm at the Hilton too, but I just missed From Claygary, :cry4: . Everyone I know is heading to THE MALL.

I'm no shopper so that many hours at the mall just skeers me. I'm saving my strength for tonight; you

know soes I can shout "I love you, Clay" as many times as possible from the fifth row seat. :cryingwlaughter:

I reeeeellly tried hard to find Couchie yesterday but she led me on a merry chase.

Since I'm in Minnesota now, ( and I actually lived here at one point in my life so I'm practically a native)

I have taken on yet another personna.

Zena is now Lena, the Snowflake Princess, and she has hot gifts for chilly fca'ers that she does not want to

go home with. So look me up girls, I've been practicing my Norwegian/Swedish accents to do the official presentation.

You won't even know it's me; wait, you don't know me.

Well, never mind,.....

Since Clay didn't choose my story; poor misguided darling, I had to channel my bottled up creativity on some other poor victims.

I should mail one of my little red packages tied up with string to you, playbiller, it sounds like you could use it. Get better quick, okay!!!

{{{soulsista}}}

Oh, and CouchTomato, that knocking at the door last night, that was just me trying to find you guys in my dreams..........

:partytime2:

play, so sorry to hear about your illness. At least you didn't have to miss any concerts because of it.

I'm sitting her on my fat ass watching the finale of The Biggest Loser...god. People losing over 200 pounds! The thing about this for me is...a couple of years down the road...have the KEPT it off? Living REAL life and not a monitored and guided life 'on campus'--in an artificially supportive and POSSIBLE environment of hours of exercise every day and all the right foods available and ready?

That's the real test. Real life.

I've seen follow-up interviews with several contestants (I think it was in People magazine). I distinctly remember one who actually kept losing. Most did put pounds back on, although it was nowhere near the amount of weight they lost (I want to say it was between 10 and 50 pounds). One of the contestants from this year's show is from my area, and I think he's continued to lose weight as well.

The corruption of couchie continues! Hee.

I so wish I was in Minneapolis this evening. *sob*

Playbiller, if it is really the flu, get thee to the doctor for Tamiflu anti-viral treatment. Don't wait to feel worse. Flu can knock you down for weeks, so if you can do anything to turn the tide before it overcomes your system, you may get well a whole lot quicker.

I tried to come back to say thanks to some of ya'll conforting me, but the internet went out unexpectly. So i do want to thank you for that. I hope i can be happy for chistmas. And I am trying to find another job although it does not look like i am lucky enough get one. :(

And as for my decised relative i will try to remember the times i had with her. Although that makes me sad too.

(((Hugs)))

If anyone in MN is a member of the CH and is looking for an upgrade, there are a few posters there who have unexpected extra seats for both shows.

It looks like the weather, on this end anyways, is going to cooperate for our Merrillville trip this weekend - they are predicting temps of 6 degrees Celsius (about 44 F). YAY! Not that anything was going to stop us this time....not missing two planned concerts on a tour, you'd have to kill me first.

Well I survived the night. Don't believe anything they say about me. Spending a night with Scarlett was an eye opener. KAndre always said she wasn't so innocent but I never believed her. My innocense has been ripped away from me on that score though. Solo and Perusingone are hysterically funny and I was reminded that although they don't post a lot they do read everything because Solo threw something in my face about liking to get to the airport about 30 minutes before the plane leaves. :cryingwlaughter: KAndre's regaled us with HER interpretation of recent activities in the fandom. We should have recorded that for posterity although not very PC as you can imagine.

Have fun at the mall FromClaygary.

Zena, we're about to call you..you wanna have breakfast or brunch or whatever..I keep forgetting we're not in eastern time.

Now for something completely different - dragging behind as usual - but I've deleted Huskerfalcon's membership. I don't think any explanation is necessary on this. I feel confident is the right thing to do. KAndre wanted me to say something else but it's too mean and I told her to do her own post.

Speaking of cybersex -- I'm the only one in the room that doesn't sleep with some sort of electronic equipment. SLEEP WITH IT..HUGGED TIGHTLY TO THEIR BODIES..all manner of MP3 players and laptops. I have a brand her laptop but I allowed it to hibernate all night all by itself. I think some sort of therapy is in order.

OK off to get ready and hit the town.

Feel better, playbiller and soulsistah :puppykiss: !

sigh....while all you FCA women are keeping the security guards employed up north, I get to go to a staff holiday party at the executive director's house.

whoop. <_<

Actually, it's a pretty fun group. This year we're having a "Rum-a-Round". The company provides the rum and each person is supposed to bring the mixer and recipe for a rum drink. We're having catering from a Puerto Rican restaurant and will play games like Taboo and stuff.

I'd rather just get out of work early and watch clack, of course, and tune in to the exploits of our FCA troops, fo sho! :cryingwlaughter:

I drove in this morning so that I could give some other staff people a ride to the party, so I got to listen to the DC concert through my ipod in the good speakers in the car. Ahhhh...nothing like tooling down the road with latte in hand and Clay in ear...

Hmmm....I wouldn't mind tooling down the road with Clay in hand, either... :hubbahubba:

Ah, smut and alcohol and sundry electronics fetishes and not-so-concealed weapons... :lilredani: I loves youse guys! Have a fabulous concert, my Minnesota peeps!

:2: :xmas07a: :freezing:

We're having our office holiday luncheon in about an hour at a nice restaurant in the area. Somehow, I don't think large amounts of rum will be involved, and unfortunately neither will Clay or any of his parts... Bummer.

Good morning - Went to sleep and slept about 12 hours. The fever is gone, and the endless running nose is not happening now(I credit Zycam, but it does not work for eveyone. ) and I am feeling half better. I called for a doctor appointment, but they can't fit me in (I hate my doctor and HMO insurance, but what else is new, I want my previous doctor back WAAAAAAHH, the one that used to call me to make sure I was still alive and healthy when I didn't call for an appointment for 6 months). I will see how I feel before I call back and get nasty. They don't like me, I have had 2 emergency appointments in the last 3 months where they had to fit me in. I have to go and buy a good keilbasa and stuff to cook for Christmas as my part of the dinner.

Ahh, is this the end of "innocent Couchie"? Will she sink under the influence of the eHP? Naaah, she has been exposed before and she is strong.

As to what is happening in the fandom - I wish I saw more introspection rather than blame blame blame. Yes some people did stuff, but more people bought into it and made everyone else miserable. I pretty much did withdraw from a lot of places because of over modding and favoritism to certain posters. I became bitter and probably not too nice and definitely did have an attitude. I guess I have a real problem with celebrity fans, and I probelm always will. (no offense K'Andre, after all, you have always been open about your plan for domination, others have denied they had any ulterior motives while forcing people to agree with them. I am all for abovethe table openess.

My bitterness was not only the unfairness of the favoritism, but the fact that it seemd to be pushing an illogical agenda and yet, there were hundreds of boot lickers willing to agree with the celebrity posters. maybe that is too harsh a phrase, but I am sick and can't put things nicely. You know what I mean, ass kissing, boot licking, it is all the same thing. Anyway, this whole thing has brought out a bitchy side of me that I didn't know existed. Thank you for letting me rant last year when I really needed someplace to go where I did not feel so alone and could post about it outside of PM.

Watered my pointsetta/Christmas tree substitute and I may actually hang lights outside today since it will be in the 40's. MNow if I could only break up the 3 " deep ice in the driveway, so I don't go sliding away when I try to get to the front of the house. When I came back from the post office and store yesterday, I could not get up the driveway and sat in my car as it slid back down to the street (actually, I gassed it in reverse when I saw the road was clear. I went around the block and built up speed so I could fly up and made it to the back before almost sliding into my neighbors back yard. It is my punishment for not shovelling when it was sleet.

Ah, smut and alcohol and sundry electronics fetishes and not-so-concealed weapons... :lilredani: I loves youse guys! Have a fabulous concert, my Minnesota peeps!

:2: :xmas07a: :freezing:

We're having our office holiday luncheon in about an hour at a nice restaurant in the area. Somehow, I don't think large amounts of rum will be involved, and unfortunately neither will Clay or any of his parts... Bummer.

MY KINDA PARTY!!!! wish I was there!

and.......... MY DAUGHTER COMES HOME FROM SF TOMORROW!

Anyone who met chachadotter in Wmsport - it's her identical twin!

And speaking of Christmas Parties.... on Saturday about 25 of my closest relatives are coming to my house for our annual gathering. I'm a little stressed - got stuff to do!! :drugsneeded:

But I wanted to send :elephanthugs::hugs-1: & :garfieldodie-grouphug: to playbiller, soulsistah, and CG -- and :twinklewhore: to the partiers in MN!!

PS - can someone tell me how to find the "Timeline" on the FCA site? :D