OMWH Listening Party!

ldyjocelyn

Sometimes you have to push the person out, they won't go if there is no one else right there ready for them. They just no longer care for you but don't want to be alone, so they take but never give. It is something that can make you feel very empty, like you are being used and will be discarded shortly when it is convenient.

also love "passing through" and "moving on." He sings those phrases so effortlessly.

"I see you lying besides me, but i feel you moving on."

Ok, how many ways can that be interpreted? Seems pretty direct.

again, Clay says that not all of these have applied to him.

but...

My FAVORITE of all the new songs. I can feel this song in my gut as he's singing it. It makes me think of his offhand comment during one of last year's M&G's that all of the girl's he dated went on to marry the next guy they dated. See now, there I go applying the song to Clay instead of to myself.

In any event- I cry repeatedly when I listen to this. I sat at work with my headphones on, sobbing everytime this song came up in rotation.

me too!!!

Seems like this could be a great movie song. Sometimes I'm just dumbstruck and the only comment that pops into my mind

is GAH.

yup this would be great cos he sings this in a quiet enough way that it won;t be overwhelming in a scene...and the melody...would be great with a musical score...

KAndre I kinda knew this wouldn't appeal to you...hee

This is one song that really hits me but not really in a personal way...but I just think that if this is personal to him...how sad.

Sometimes you have to push the person out, they won't go if there is no one else right there ready for them. They just no longer care for you but don't want to be alone, so they take but never give. It is something that can make you feel very empty, like you are being used and will be discarded shortly when it is convenient.

Play... that is it... at least for me! I've lived that and it's not fun! Maybe that's why this song, tho beautiful, is not one of my favorites... it hits too close to home.

You know, this is another song some might think should be sung by a woman.

I love that Clay seems drawn to songs that are sensitive. He really is in touch with his feminine side. And not afraid to show it.

How sexy is that.

Hey, I'm late. Was at a Raleigh ProC gathering. We had lots of fun!!

OK, so Sacrificial Love, right?

The vocals are gorgeous on this one. He just sounds scrumptious. The theme isn't something I can particularly relate to personally--maybe sometime in the distant past--but it's a pretty song. Beautiful melody and voice. I love the way he says kiss, and the idea that someone is lying beside him for any reason is HAWT!!

This is another one that would be fantastic for DWTS.

"Do I have to spill my tears

Teach you how to say goodbye"

"Until you find yourself

That perfect face."

Love the soft voice at the end.

Play... that is it... at least for me! I've lived that and it's not fun! Maybe that's why this song, tho beautiful, is not one of my favorites... it hits too close to home.

thank you -- I think I understand what it's saying now!!!!

I always listen to lyrics first....... and then get into the melody, instrumentation etc......

He is BEAUTIFUL on this......

You know, this is another song some might think should be sung by a woman.

I love that Clay seems drawn to songs that are sensitive. He really is in touch with his feminine side. And not afraid to show it.

How sexy is that.

Damn sexy, IMO.

sniff...yup...sniff

that is why I find this a very very mature reaction. A lot of people would rather be treated like that than to see the truth. I really think Clay would be the type fo person that won't stand for that...and once he sees that, would rather the person just LET GO!!!

I really just got the theme of this the other day...

on the surface it seems to talk about a couple that seem to love each other but can't get along...but if they just let all the hurt and anger go...then they can just make the most of their time...

it also has a very universal feel that in general if people can just reach out and learn to leave each other...then we can make the most of our time.

love that part...lets stop now...

Yup. I see that now - but it took awhile.

Sacrifical Love - one of my very favorites. Love the waltzing sound.

Its a bit heart-wrenching. Love the the very poignant line "I see you lying beside me But I feel you moving on".

One of my favorites. Is your sign cancer too?

Guess I'm the biggest chick around then- I absolutely adore it! :cryingwlaughter:

Love love love it. That Clay guy can sing anything. Maybe its the waltz time, but i really think its his voice.