#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

I know many WANT him to no longer be with RCA but he IS still listed as one of their artists! Frankly, unless he left RCA to be signed by another label, I would HATE for him to be dropped by RCA. Imagine how that would be spun!

Yep..but Clay would be snapped up just like that don'tchaknow. do we have a rolls eyes emoticon? :cryingwlaughter:

:rolleyes: How's that?

(Although a really big one would be better!)

ETA: Shocking as it may be, I totally agree with you Heidi! ^_^

I don't think I can take this gerbil wheel again!!!!! :scream:

Still it's nice to know that the Clay Nation is back to normal!

Luckily the gerbil-wheel's seem to cycle pretty fast anymore. Like leetle gerbil's on speed or sumpin'.

Tomorrow, clay-is/isnot-the-next-barry-manilow or perhaps HAIR Part 5,230!!!! :hysterical:

Dropping off some pretties from music2myears at the OFC (w/permission) before I head off for the night. :offtobed:

spam_102408_music2myears1.jpg

spam_102408_music2myears2.jpg

:flirtysmile3:

Dropping off some pretties from music2myears at the OFC (w/permission) before I head off for the night. :offtobed:

Wow... *nnngs* I think my tongue just got stuck to the top of my mouth. I love this picture. :hubbahubba: He looks so... happy and handsome and... and... did I say *nnng*?

I have a really good vocabulary, I'll have you know.

Ok eHP and Lotus where are we going to meet and eat on Wednesday night?

I'm easy. Just tell me by 5pm Wednesday...

or pick a country/cuisine and I'll find us something.

what does Lotus want?

ETA: thanks for bringing the pretty pics, annabear!

I don't think I can take this gerbil wheel again!!!!! :scream:

Still it's nice to know that the Clay Nation is back to normal!

Luckily the gerbil-wheel's seem to cycle pretty fast anymore. Like leetle gerbil's on speed or sumpin'.

Tomorrow, clay-is/isnot-the-next-barry-manilow or perhaps HAIR Part 5,230!!!! :hysterical:

BWAH...

Ah....beautiful eyes....amazing smile...purdy freckles....

uh oh. :huh:

no. say it isn't so.... :cry4:

It's...

NO!!!!!!

It's....

NOSE hair!

:scream:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :Ahh:

Oh well...still, :DoClay::hubbahubba:

muski... it's just a shadow! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

muski, leave it to you to focus on the important things in the Clay fandom. Can't have visible nose hair. There is only so much a person can take.

Ok eHP and Lotus where are we going to meet and eat on Wednesday night?

I'm easy. Just tell me by 5pm Wednesday...

or pick a country/cuisine and I'll find us something.

what does Lotus want?

ETA: thanks for bringing the pretty pics, annabear!

There is a mall not far from where I am staying called Willowbrook on FM 1960 with lots of restaurants to choose from. As for type of restaurant, I'm easy. I have eaten at the Macaroni Grill and that was good.

Could you all decide where and at what time, please?

gibby thank for the link to the Hokey Pokey video.

Anyone tell me how or from where I can down load it?

Heh...we oughta do Benihana...but I don't think there's one by Willowbrook.

I say 7:30 - since I'm gonna have to book all the way from downtown...and traffic will be horrific...

And merrieeee I think it's your turn to pick.

Heh...we oughta do Benihana...but I don't think there's one by Willowbrook.

I say 7:30 - since I'm gonna have to book all the way from downtown...and traffic will be horrific...

And merrieeee I think it's your turn to pick.

If it's 7:30 then let's make it Kirin2 - Japanese Seafood & Sushi Buffet (Lotus, it's just a couple of restaurants down from Macaroni Grill heading east on 1960 and there's lots of non-seafood dishes too in case you don't like seafood -- chicken teriyaki & grilled beef & steamed pork dumplings and more). This way we can sit and munch on edamame until you get there. (who am I kidding, I'll be munching on snow crab) I just don't want to sit in the office waiting for 7:30. I left at 6 pm today and it was pretty dark already. I think merrieeee gets off early too.

Or if you guys are dead set on a Benihana-like (hibachi) Japanese place there is one on the other side of 249 but I have to think of the name. Lotus, would you please pm your cell? We tend to make last-minute decisions (in case you haven't noticed yet) :)

On Topic: all i see are sparkling eyes and a huge grin that makes me weak in the knees -- was there anything else important i didn't catch? :Thud:

Oh, and these too!

:loveclaysbutt: and :Iluvclaysbutt:

ETA: Couchie, we NEED to go to Kirin on the next eHP SF trip!

Oh, my. Look at this pic from lisaluvsclaya at CB---the hair! the cheekbones! You can see the end of his eyelashes! :Thud:

My next avie... :hubbahubba:

ETA: well, crap. The avie size makes it hard to see the tip of his eyelashes...

But the hair and cheekbones still slay me!

ETA: again....

BWAH! And then I clicked on the NEXT pic..

THere's Something About Mary..uh, Clay...

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

ausdon
Vegamite sandwiches? I blame you if I go through the rest of the day humming "I Come from a Land Down Under"...Thanks a LOT! hee!

... in case all that humming inspires you to come to the Land Down Under, here's letting you know you'll be getting a little more than just Vegemite sandwiches ...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=wy_TB6onHVE

Hey guys 7:30 at Kirin works for me! I like Kirin and there isn't one in the Woodlands. Lotus it is really easy to find! 00lsee are you in?

I get off at 5 so I will go to shopping first.....I need something for NYC! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I get to see ykw on Friday.

Oh and I do like Vegemite but Marmite is my favourite...I can just eat it out of the jar! That goes on my list of essential hurricane supplies!

On Topic: all i see are sparkling eyes and a huge grin that makes me weak in the knees -- was there anything else important i didn't catch? :Thud:

Don't think so. :wub:

<<<<< new avatar

Sure wish I could join you for dinner! As it is, I'll be spending the morning at the hospital with my son for yet another follow up appointment and bloodwork. Yay me. I guess it beats work........barely.

A couple of Spam reports via CH:

zippy888 at CB wrote:My recap from Sunday, Nov 2 evening show:

- It was quiet during the show that evening. Not sure what the etiquette is any more. Did clap lots and gave Clay a standing ovation at the end.

- There were Monty Python fans behind us and they knew all the words to the different scenes in the show. They all laughed heartily at all the funny parts and especially loved Clay during YWSOB and Brave Sir Robin song.

- Clay sang church-like A....men! It was sung quietly again.

- Even when Clay flipped the tunic and did the hula scene, it was deadly quiet.

- Clay braided the ribbons during the guard scene. Lots of laughter there.

- Clay waved at the crowd before the curtains came down.

- No Stage Door.

Linluvsclay at CB wrote:Hi Zippy! You're right about the etiquette thing--are we supposed to laugh? Not laugh? Clap? Not clap? Cheer or not cheer? Very confusing. The audience was too quiet last night...kind of eerie and took a lot of the fun out of the show. I personally think that the actors need at least some reaction from the audience--they do feed off of those reactions and I've seen them turn it up a lot of notches when the audience is really into it. I wasn't there in the afternoon so I don't really know what happened or what Jerome said. But I do believe that they don't want us to just sit there deadpan. As if that was even possible!! The show is just too funny not to react in some way. Just not over the top like some people do. But I won't go there since this thread is not about fans. It was hard to have total silence after the tunic flip but I was afraid to do anything after hearing about Jerome's chat! I do have to say that I was very annoyed and hurt for those incredible actors when no one stood initially during the curtain call. We, Clay's fans, stood out (or should I say "stood up") like sore thumbs! There we were, not very many of us, standing and cheering at the end!! At least some got the hint and stood, but it seemed to take forever. And the two people in front of us continued to sit even though they were then surrounded by people standing!! I just don't get that at all. Those actors worked their butts off for the audience. They deserved a standing ovation for their performances.

I'm sorry, but are people really that up.set. by what Jerome said, that they would stop applauding, laughing at the jokes, or giving a standing O at the end? That's just stupid, to quote Clay. I mean, seriously. When I took my son to Spamalot in Toronto, long before Clay was even associated with the Broadway show, there were people who found it so funny they couldn't stop laughing all the way through intermission. It's a funny show! God, I hope things are back to normal before December, becoss I guess I'll stand out like a sore thumb otherwise. I'll laugh and applaud and stand like I've always done. It's pretty obvious to me that Jerome was not talking about the typical person (or Clay fan) enjoying the show. :huh:

Oh and I do like Vegemite but Marmite is my favourite.
..I can just eat it out of the jar! That goes on my list of essential hurricane supplies!

Well, that's understandable since both you and Marmite originated from the UK!!

I can't really think of a single American I know who likes Vegemite - the irony is that this iconic Australian um...delicacy.... is now owned by an American company!

Yep delicacy is the word for it! Ha it's considered a gourmet item here!

As for Spam-a-not-clap-a-lot..... It's either full of Clay fans who are so mad they sat on their hands or just maybe it was a lot of folks who are not and were not as enthusiastic as we are.

You know us fans are not the only ones going to see Spamalot.....I know you are shocked!!!! We ain't that important!

Good Morning Everyone,

2 Days until Clay "Comes Clean" on ET!

:yahoo:

26 Days until Clay's Golden Birthday!

61 Days until the Closing Night of Spamalot! :cry:

83 Days until Golfing For Inclusion!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow... *nnngs* I think my tongue just got stuck to the top of my mouth. I love this picture. :hubbahubba: He looks so... happy and handsome and... and... did I say *nnng*?

I have a really good vocabulary, I'll have you know.

BWAH! And I'll join you in the nnnngs...

BTW, did anyone ever check on 00lsee to see if she ever started breathing again? I like her too much for her to have died.

As for Spam-a-not-clap-a-lot..... It's either full of Clay fans who are so mad they sat on their hands or just maybe it was a lot of folks who are not and were not as enthusiastic as we are.

You know us fans are not the only ones going to see Spamalot.....I know you are shocked!!!! We ain't that important!

I think that's much of it. Many fans, last spring, were hoping that the NJU's were going to come and be floored with Clay in Spamalot. Well, they are showing up this fall -- and while I don't think they necessarily HATE Clay's performance (or the show), they are just not wildly enthusiastic either. Part and parcel for the course, IMO.

And the fans that are supposedly mad...*sigh*. Since when has this fandom done EVERYTHING Jerome has ever "said" to us?

From the CH: Clay visits "Spring Awakening" on Broadway. I think Clay is really enjoying being part of the Broadway community -- a lot. I'm seeing him wanting to stay there after Spam is over. JMO, of course.

Happy election day!