#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

From the CB via the CC:

Did anyone post Gayle King (Oprah's friend) tell on her XM radio show last Friday Clay sit down beside her at David Foster's birthday bash? She asked him to see pictures of Parker and of course he was delighted. She said he was a beaming dad (not sure exact adjective)...but very excited to talk about Parker. She said he had one picture of Parker made with them holding up his "Passport"....(how cute).

Gayle said she is a Clay Aiken fan and has him on her IPod...!!! Yea Gayle!!!

I think it's plain silly (using 'silly' cuz it's a Spam-type word, when what I really mean is 'fucking ridiculous') to assume that the mood of the entire audience is dictated by the few board-related fans that are in the audience at any given time. In the microcosm of my 17 times seeing the show (14 + 3) there were times when it was more lively than others - and two occasions (one from each run) when the audience was decidedly dead. I don't think the 'dead' times had anything to do with Clay whatsoever. The opening/closing weekends were a force of nature. Why does the board-dom insist upon reading Something (capitalization intentional) into every. freaking. thing?

I can't even read the recap threads any more because they are not about Clay or the play, they are about the fans. Period. *yawn*

O/T - regardless of who wins today, it's pretty cool to think that by the end of the day Americans will have either their first black President, or first female VP. Cool!

Awww, I wanted to go to Spring Awakening too! Glad he got to go and looks like he had fun!

I like that outfit and I'm glad he didn't throw it away.

Have a great day, y'all!!! I'm looking forward to watching for the results tonight.

:nature-smiley-014:

Hee - the boy simply doesn't ever throw anything away!!

nice_can.jpg

(love the name of this photo)

McDonalds3small.jpg

Well, that could be the reason why he wears odd socks... that way, he has a good reason to NOT throw away "orphaned" socks!! Now, that's pretty smart, and perhaps it will start a new trend. I mean, why throw away a perfectly good sock just because it doesn't have a twin?

I think it's plain silly (using 'silly' cuz it's a Spam-type word, when what I really mean is 'fucking ridiculous') to assume that the mood of the entire audience is dictated by the few board-related fans that are in the audience at any given time. In the microcosm of my 17 times seeing the show (14 + 3) there were times when it was more lively than others - and two occasions (one from each run) when the audience was decidedly dead. I don't think the 'dead' times had anything to do with Clay whatsoever. The opening/closing weekends were a force of nature. Why does the board-dom insist upon reading Something (capitalization intentional) into every. freaking. thing?

AaaaaaaaaMEN! (as sung by Bro Maynard) Board-dumb is more like it!

BTW....... :DoClay:

People magazine seems to really like Clay lately. Hmmm could it be because he gave them an exclusive? Na they wouldn't be that shallow surely!

Just the little one-liner? I'm not sure, does that mean there'll be a pic in this upcoming week's People? Cuz it doesn't make sense otherwise. Or is there a pic on the page linked that I'm not seeing?

Thanks for bringing over the Spring Awakening pix! Would LOVE to be able to actually see them, but I'm so thrilled he's out and about. I agree with whoever said he's enjoying NYC while they're there.

Cute comments from Gayle King. Wish he'd show US the pictures! Maybe there'll be some Thursday....

I think it's plain silly (using 'silly' cuz it's a Spam-type word, when what I really mean is 'fucking ridiculous') to assume that the mood of the entire audience is dictated by the few board-related fans that are in the audience at any given time.

Totally agree. I don't even believe the reports in this "shrill" environment.

muski... it's just a shadow! :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

BWAH! Now, THAT CMSU! :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: Funny stuff, liney!

Shadow, indeed. :rolleyes:

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that this is a fold.

ClayAiken-Houston-7-6-07-u.jpg

muski... well that material lovingly caresses and hugs what folds out from his body, sooooo.... S.W.O.O.N. :cryingwlaughter:

IT'S RAINING!!! DAMN!!! People don't stand in line for the polls when it's raining. Please pray that only the Yes on 8 people stay away cause of the rain! :whistling-1:

Good morning! I'm so excited about the election (and my victory party!!!) that I got up at 7:00 and ran to the TV!!

Good luck to all of you--even our loyal opponents!--I hope, if you are voting today, the lines aren't too long.

Isn't it great to live in a democracy where we can win or lose without killing each other?!

ETA: Liney, thinking positive about Prop 8.

Early voting and absentee ballots have just about killed election day here. I stood around in the cold and off again on again drizzle for five hours to hand out just a few ballot cards and information on my guys. Not many people showing up. Everyone says they know who they are voting for.

I'm heading out soon for my next shift. Here's hoping enough people turn out there. Switching to another shirt as my guys aren't running in this precinct.

Clay looks great in those film magic photos. He has probably had more pictures taken of him than anyone in history. I wonder if Jaymes went with him. She probably needs a night off more than anyone. :Laie_6:

Just a little FYI - I know I said I was going to be changing/renaming the emotie list - and I am - I'm just waiting for the end of this thread to try and minimize the weirdness. Just renaming them doesn't always seem to work - dunno if it's a cookies thing or what, but I found I had to delete and re-upload some to get the change to work. So... when it's time for the new thread I'll make the changes.

Happy voting, US peeps!

I agree that the majority of any Spam audience (except for anomalies like last weekend) is made up of NJU and won't be affected by anything Jerome does or does not say. But the recaps I brought over read as though the writers feel that they can't laugh or clap. And that's just wrong.

Gorgeous summer-like day here, which is unheard of for November. The hospital appt this morning went v.v. well, so I'm doing yard work this afternooon (& maybe I'll sneak in a nap). :imgtongue:

Heh...we oughta do Benihana...but I don't think there's one by Willowbrook.

I say 7:30 - since I'm gonna have to book all the way from downtown...and traffic will be horrific...

And merrieeee I think it's your turn to pick.

If it's 7:30 then let's make it Kirin2 - Japanese Seafood & Sushi Buffet (Lotus, it's just a couple of restaurants down from Macaroni Grill heading east on 1960 and there's lots of non-seafood dishes too in case you don't like seafood -- chicken teriyaki & grilled beef & steamed pork dumplings and more). This way we can sit and munch on edamame until you get there. (who am I kidding, I'll be munching on snow crab) I just don't want to sit in the office waiting for 7:30. I left at 6 pm today and it was pretty dark already. I think merrieeee gets off early too.

Or if you guys are dead set on a Benihana-like (hibachi) Japanese place there is one on the other side of 249 but I have to think of the name. Lotus, would you please pm your cell? We tend to make last-minute decisions (in case you haven't noticed yet) :)

On Topic: all i see are sparkling eyes and a huge grin that makes me weak in the knees -- was there anything else important i didn't catch? :Thud:

Oh, and these too!

:loveclaysbutt: and :Iluvclaysbutt:

ETA: Couchie, we NEED to go to Kirin on the next eHP SF trip!

Great! Kirin2 at 7:30 Wednesday night. But I can get there at 700 if some of you will be there early also.

Good luck to all of you--even our loyal opponents!--I hope, if you are voting today, the lines aren't too long.

Isn't it great to live in a democracy where we can win or lose without killing each other?!

:yeahthat:

I decided to check my polling place on my lunch hour and, luckily, the whole process only took 45 minutes. I'm thinking the lines will be longer again this evening with people going on the way home work.

Glad things went well this morning, luckiest.

My husband and I walked up this morning to vote. It is a beautiful day here. When we got there we walked right up to vote. No wait at all. With it being so nice today we at least got to walk 4 miles this am. It is one of those lazy days. I started packing for this weekend so I do not do it at the last minute. I have to leave at 3am on Friday for the airport. I am hoping with our standby tickets to get on the early morning flight. If not we still have three more flights we can catch, we may be really late getting into NY that night. I think the last arrival time is 1050pm and we still have to take the train in from LI. Pray for us that we get out early.

It quit raining just after the polls opened, so the weather is very nice. I think this is going to be one long day!

I'm going zen with this tree...

600yroldtree.jpg

Then, I'm going "sigh" with this Parker's Daddy picture... :cryingwlaughter:

403215781_FWpyY-L.jpg

When I saw this one, I thought it was taken outside. Perma sure takes G.O.O.D. pictures of our man.

My next gig was extremely slow also. They wanted us to do another shift but I just can't get warmed up enough. It is so damp and cold outside.

I still have to pack but we are definitely taking off tonight around 10. This morning was a very Republican site and this afternoon was a very Democratic site. There's always nice people to talk to. We're going to the celebration tonight but leaving a little early. Sure hope our guy running for congress makes it. I'm more sure of the presidential and senate candidates.

Have a great week.

Hope you have great trips, gbmifan and Fear! :laola0: