#45: He Owns Us...

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.
    • How come I didn't notice before that he is so cute? Why didn't someone tell me?
    • Clay was a revelation, like fire and music
    • OMG...is this guy CUTE or WHAT?!?!?!?
    • Clay didn't just come out, he kicked down the door.
    • I think Clay Aiken is pretty special
    • Clay Aiken: High Priest of Hotness
    • Dear God: You do good work.
    • The man is priceless!
    • Clay really is a treasure.
    • Adorable times two!

Welcome smitten and nice to see you toni7babe!

I still don't understand Lycos. Who uses Lycos. I tried but I didn't like it. But I love that he gets publicity for it.

xxx4clay -- I hope everything is goine well. Sending her good wishes.

I like Clay fan fic and hope it doesn't die in Clay Nation.

Have fun Lucky and everybody else heading to NYC!!

Invisible Roller coaster - ain't that the truth!!

Hey peeps...looking for a roomie in nyc for the 1st and 2nd.... If you wanna share PM me please.

In 3 weeks, I'll be in NYC, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Me tooooooooooooo!!! :woohoo:

Snow in frickin' Houston...500 accidents in Harris County since last night.

Lord, we really don't know how to deal.

I've survived the second layoff in a month at my company...let's see if I can make it through March!

Happily, I have 4 hours of Clay on my flash drive I conveniently keep in my purse (as I has cleared my computer of stuff "just in case".)

Wheeeee! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

goldarngirl, I'm finally home early enough to do the files -- will run them now (and will shoo myself off until they're done)

ETA: Of course I had to stop and put air in the tires because they were at normal pressure at 78 degrees yesterday, and when I got in the car this evening they were below 15. :(

ETA: Runs to put on Winter Wonderland... (oops, sorry goldarngirl -- Gala first, then Minneapolis part 2! The way I see it is... that performance was special because Clay's entire family was there and someone else is from there too! (no, not my sb although "we" have a park bench)

ETAA: Sorry, toni7babe. I was out playing...

Yaaaaaaaaaay, hmmmm can you tell me where you hid the new ones???? :cryingwlaughter:

I think you were Claylayed again. Looking forward to this audio, I might even get the songs done this weekend.

Have a great time Luckiest1 and I hope the sky it clear while you are there because tomorrow night will be the biggest and brightest full moon of the year.

Full Moon

I look forward to reading the recap of your enthusiastic response to Clay's and the cast's performance .

One of the pieces of music on Reed's My Space is by Muse. On their webpage that song has received over 8 million hits.

I had no clue who they were until yesterday.

Another cute Clay, Hannah, Reed & friends friends shot posted at CV tonight:

HannahClayReedFriends.jpg

Quoting myself 'cause I wanna see this pic again. *g* Clay just looks sooooooo gooooood. GAH.

Guh.

Anyone wanna come help me build an ark? It's been raining steadily here for the last three days and there's roughly eight inches of water standing in my backyard. There would be more, but my neighbor's yard is lower than ours.

Ehhhhhhhhh. I hope nuffing floods. I'm going to be leaving tomorrow.... I think the rain might be stopped by then. Hope so anyway...

Just popped my third tray of Christmas cookies in the oven. We are having about 30 family members here next Saturday. acckkkk!!!

Lotus - I sre hope it stops raining before tomorrow night! I'd sure love to see that moon!! I love taking photos of full moons - it must be an obsession!! :whistling-1:

Love the pix of Clay and Reed. No idea what to think about whether IIT or IIF or whatever. All I know is Clay has been looking pretty happy the past few weeks, months, whatever, and he deserves to be happy. Reed is cute and very bendy! And IIT he is a very lucky man! :hubbahubba:

I have to get all my stuff for the party ready, because we have decided to take an impromtu trip to NYC next Wed to see Spam one more time before the closing. chachadotter#1 and hubby will be going with me, and we're going to do the mega-bus-turn-around. Four hours to NYC from DC for $40, and then after the show we'll take the 1:45 am bus back. I'll be worthless on Thursday, but it'll be worth it! I hope the weather co-operates! :cocktail:

We're here! Actually have been for a couple of hours, but we couldn't get the damned internet to work worth a....damn.......until now. So far, I'm pretty impressed by this hotel in Queens. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport, the room is clean and spacious by NYC standards, and when I complained about the connection, they did something to fix it. Now to drag my son out to dinner......seriously, he wants to stay here and order room service. Ugh. Have umbrella, will travel, right? :cryingwlaughter:

Will be seeing Clay from the 2nd row tonight, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

We're here! Actually have been for a couple of hours, but we couldn't get the damned internet to work worth a....damn.......until now. So far, I'm pretty impressed by this hotel in Queens. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport, the room is clean and spacious by NYC standards, and when I complained about the connection, they did something to fix it. Now to drag my son out to dinner......seriously, he wants to stay here and order room service. Ugh. Have umbrella, will travel, right? :cryingwlaughter:

Will be seeing Clay from the 2nd row tonight, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Have a great time!!!! Show Clay the love!

Ah...second row. I don't think I'll be seeing Clay from a seat that good again. But I did see him from the third row waaaaay back in March, so I ain't complaining...

well, except for the fact that the danged theater jacked up ticket prices during Clay's final weeks! :glare:

Well, I am having serious withdrawal symptoms...have not seen Clay live since last Christmas and if he does not tour until summer; it will be almost two years! I am really missing not having a Clay concert this year...it has become a tradition. I know some are tired of the Christmas shows, but I love the Christmas season and I love listening to Clay sing Christmas songs.

Kim

Well, I am having serious withdrawal symptoms...have not seen Clay live since last Christmas and if he does not tour until summer; it will be almost two years! I am really missing not having a Clay concert this year...it has become a tradition. I know some are tired of the Christmas shows, but I love the Christmas season and I love listening to Clay sing Christmas songs.

Kim

I feel a little sad today despite counting my many blessings this morning. It happens every December now but this time last year I was feeling so full of excitement about going to two Christmas concerts in Minneapolis that there was no space for sadness. I miss seeing him, I really do.

If your sky is clear tonight...look up. The moon will be almost as big and bright as it will be tomorrow.

Kim

I feel a little sad today despite counting my many blessings this morning. It happens every December now but this time last year I was feeling so full of excitement about going to two Christmas concerts in Minneapolis that there was no space for sadness. I miss seeing him, I really do.

If your sky is clear tonight...look up. The moon will be almost as big and bright as it will be tomorrow.

:thbighug-1:

Just peeked outside, nice full moon brightening up the sky!

Kim

Wheeeee! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

goldarngirl, I'm finally home early enough to do the files -- will run them now (and will shoo myself off until they're done)

<snip>

Yaaaaaaaaaay, hmmmm can you tell me where you hid the new ones???? :cryingwlaughter:

I think you were Claylayed again. Looking forward to this audio, I might even get the songs done this weekend.

*hangs head guiltiliy* But then.. "Claylayed" -- hmmm, I like the sound of that! I'm staying off the boards tonight to work. I am. I am.

Since Clay's personal life is off limits at the OFC there is a thread where if you are so inclined you can wish Clay happiness.

http://forums.clayonline.com/showthread.php?t=15582

You have to be logged in to see it.

I posted the lyrics to "Happiness Is" from "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown"...just seemed to fit.

Kim

Since Clay's personal life is off limits at the OFC there is a thread where if you are so inclined you can wish Clay happiness.

http://forums.clayonline.com/showthread.php?t=15582

You have to be logged in to see it.

Wait a second. There is a thread wishing Clay happiness in a relationship we don't even know he is in????

I wish him happiness period. But this? This is over the top! This fandom is really kind of sick sometimes. Bits and pieces of information put together by nosey fans and an article in the Star of all places and suddenly we're wishing him happiness?

What's next, a bridal shower??

Geez!

I agree Claygasm that it's a little strange wishing him happiness in a relationship that he has not confirmed. But I went over and just wished him happiness in general and thanked him for sharing his beautiful voice with us.

It's a pretty harmless thread I would say. On the other hand I do find the searching out of every bit of information on Reed a little squicky to me. But it's JMO. I did link to an interview with him, I'm sorry to say, but I brought it over from someone else's post. Reed takes fantastic photos but I'd rather see pictures of Parker. I like my guys really young, preferably infants. :hahaha: