#47: That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.
    • I will watch with Clay on it. And TIVO it, and wat it multi-times, and in freeze frame.
    • Let's celebrate what's good about him, his music, his philanthropy, his good looks, his great voice, his everything!
    • He was just a singer on a stupid reality show and would disappear like Kaiser Sose!
    • This guy is worth all the love we can bestow on him!
    • What a joy it was to sit right there and watch "naked" Clay singing "naked" songs.
    • Clay is Wicked Awesome!
    • Two words: Aiken Fog.
    • ...phone book...mumble...mumble...
    • Clay Aiken has wicked game
    • 6 years and counting and he's still curling toes.
    • My game is wicked...
    • No matter what Clay says or does, SOMEBODY will get their panties in a wad.
    • He's Clay Aiken. He sneezes in style.
    • Clay Aiken=Me fan Squared to the nth degree for life!
    • He is...therefore I fan.
    • The perfect mix of voice, comedy, and just plain humanity.
    • I never said I wasn't crazy. I just said that I wasn't a Claymate.

That was not a very good report/sighting.

No hair report? No clothes report?

lazy journalism !!!

When I see that cartoon picture I am reminded of the little girl I nanny for. Well she isn't that little anymore she is 9 now.

When she was 3 she loved the Little Mermaid movie. On Mondays I had to grocery shop for the family. After her brother went to Kindergarten we would go to the grocery store. Get the free kid cookie & go to look at the lobsters. One day when looking at the lobsters she started crying. The lady behind the counter aksed her what was wrong and she asked

"is that Sebastian?"

and they answered no we don't sell any famous crabs or lobsters here.

Some people who are allergic to shrimp are also allergic to crab. If you have a potentially life-threatening shrimp allergy, and are not absolutely certain that you are not allergic to crab, don't eat it.

I read this on ANTM site:

In addition, special guest judges will appear to critique within his or her area of expertise

What would Clay's be?

Breast exams?

bottle... BWAH!!! Rim shot for this woman, please!!!

tribeca... you're right, lazy journalism... :cryingwlaughter: Wonder what Clay was doing in Baltimore... traveling to NY the slow way???? Wonder if there was a tall, slender guy with him???

I'd cry, too, if I thought Sebastian was in the tank for cooking. I have watched him a LOT, having 6 grandkids and he's very funny. I kinda wanted him for my sidekick, myself. :cryingwlaughter:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainm...t_regis_bi.html

Clay Aiken spotted at Regi's Bistro

I thought he was allergic to seafood?

I have a serious shrimp allergy. I carry an epi-pen at all times because if someone boils or fries something where shrimp has once been, I can and have had an anaphyllaxic reaction. However, I can eat my weight in crabmeat as long as it's been nowhere near shrimp. It's all about the protein.

ETA: As for reasons Clay could be in Baltimore -- I've been in DC many times and driven over to the Maryland coast for crabcakes. Maybe President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainm...t_regis_bi.html

Clay Aiken spotted at Regi's Bistro

I thought he was allergic to seafood?

I have a serious shrimp allergy. I carry an epi-pen at all times because if someone boils or fries something where shrimp has once been, I can and have had an anaphyllaxic reaction. However, I can eat my weight in crabmeat as long as it's been nowhere near shrimp. It's all about the protein.

ETA: As for reasons Clay could be in Baltimore -- I've been in DC many times and driven over to the Maryland coast for crabcakes. Maybe President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.

I heard he was in DC for some reason involving Obama a couple of days ago, but I can't remember where I heard it. Sawwy!! :)

Why am I not surprised? I really wish fans could leave this stuff alone; don't think it helps Clay at all and I am sure his management just loves getting these kind of phone calls.

Kim

:hello:

Nuttin to add but I do have a question:

What constitutes "shellfish"?

here you go Canfly

http://foodallergies.about.com/od/seafooda...p/shellfish.htm

are you the real Canfly

or the fake Canfly because I don't see many cute pictures in your posts?

The conspiracy of the non-smiley posts of Canfly

Clay on my teevee? Squeeeeeeeeeeeee! (that was for you, couchie :imgtongue: )

Love Clay. Love Tyra (though I've never seen ANTM). So I'm purdy sure I'm gonna love this. What a multi-faceted boyfriend we have!

Re: the shellfish thing. Didn't we see him eat a shrimp on the Mo Rocca/Beni Hana interview? The only allergy he's ever really emphasized is the tree-nuts. Maybe he just has a reaction to seafood, but likes it enough to make it worthwhile to eat it? I know that if I eat eggs I will have to chew a bottle of Maalox afterwards - but every once in a while I just gotta have one!

eta: I'm thinking similar to the chocolate (or was it coffee?) 'allergy' that had him giving birth out his chest, lol. Not gonna kill you, but not pleasant either.

From the Rolling Stone interview:

He's allergic to tree nuts, mushrooms, shellfish, chocolate, coffee and mint, the last three causing him "gastric spasms like I'm giving birth out of my chest."

From the Rolling Stone interview:

He's allergic to tree nuts, mushrooms, shellfish, chocolate, coffee and mint, the last three causing him "gastric spasms like I'm giving birth out of my chest."

And, if I recall correctly, in LTS, his mom mentioned in her spaghetti recipe that Clayton did not like bell peppers or mushrooms, so methinks mushrooms are distasteful to him, but not necessarily an allergy. Hmmmm???

Ergo, I must be extremely allergic to refried beans! :rolleyes:

President Obama needed advice from a Stimulus Package Expert.

bwah on many counts...

thread title?

Well I survived my old company.. and will be going back about 5 more days to finish my project.

I'm with you Aikim. How on earth do people think they know where Clay is that they will spend time denying a sighting. It's a sighting people. Nobody was hurt.

The only suspicious thing about the sighting is that Clay went somewhere to watch the superbowl. I cry foul on that :cryingwlaughter:

OMG!!! And I find this embarrassing...why can't "fans" leave it alone?

Does it make a big difference in their lives where and when and if he was eating crab cakes?

From what he used to say about the food he liked to eat you'd think he ate nothing but MacDonalds...but tastes change and who knows maybe he'll even get to like edamame at some point.

It's a great picture, people care about him, people are talking about him and I'm on page 69. All is well!!!

Oh, and

:loveclaysbutt:

ETA: And btw, not all crabs are crustaceans. Horseshoe crabs are arachnids.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-...-model-8381.php

Well he's getting a lot of press for this appearance and nary a mention of his personal life!

I was just going to post this! Great that they mentioned the CD!

Kim

Don't understand being embarassed for what other people do. ."

My parents are embarrassed by me all the time

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-...-model-8381.php

Well he's getting a lot of press for this appearance and nary a mention of his personal life!

hey that article mentioned his CD :)