#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

So excited...Emily and Mike are stopping by with new ultra-sound pictures of the baby...can't wait to see the little guy! According to the doctor he weighs about 1 pound (she is at 23 weeks gestation) and measuring about a week larger than he should be for her due date...so either a big baby or he will be early. Hope not too big as Emily is only about 5'2" and pretty tiny...I worry about a c-section. So far she has gained a whole 6 pounds...I had to laugh...that is like pre-mensrual bloat for me, LOL! Haven't seen her in a bit, so looking forward to seeing the baby bump! No name yet, but they are working on it...but we won't find out until after he is born...guess they want to keep some secrets! Can't believe how fast this is going by...only about 3 and 1/2 months to go!

Kim

If Elton ever heard Clay sing DLTSGDOM, he'd jump at the chance... at least in my dreams he would. LOL

To turn it around and hear Elton John say, Ladies & Gentlemen, Mr. Clay Aiken ... that would be the best! I think Clay has been saving that song for something. In my opinion it is his ultimate signature song -- the one that made me fall for him on Idol, and again on the Idol 5 Finale, when he branded me for life.

He branded me for life. THREAD TITLE?????

And I'm back. 4 days without a computer! But at least when they fixed it I got my sound back. I had a sound card -- just no drivers LOL.

Anything up in Clay world? I have to catch up. I realize now why I was able to keep up all those years - it's because I could read the boards at work. I can no longer do that and it sucks.

Thanks Lotus for the SF concert info.

Heard about Fanny weeks ago. As long as she has that voice she will have a career. She's not a politician or a reverend; she's a singer. And rock n roll is full of people who do stupid things and the convergence of that with reality tv is now par for the course. To me her biggest crime, if true, is going out with a married video store clerk. At least risk your dignity for somebody you don't have to support. But if Angelina can survive taking America's sweetheart's husband and becoming even more popular methinks Fantasia will survive this. This also falls under my how does this affect me celebrity rule on one hand an on the other - I don't believe anything I hear as part of those celebrity tabloidy radio minutes. It's where they breathlessly told me all about it every morning when I was carpooling with my sister. One reason to be grateful I'm back on public transit.

Couchie... welcome back! Missed your dulcet tones around here! I agree with you about Angelina. She stole Jennifer Anniston's hubbie and is now very popular! Franny got a great reveiw on her latest album in People, so, yes, she'll be fine if this woman doesn't get all her money in court... LOL Dumb, dumb, dumb to get involved with a married man in a state where one can get sued for it and all sentiment will be with the wife.

ldyj... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

aikim... so cool you get to see grandbaby inside and outside his mommy! LOL

Caro... Kai is so cute mowing the lawn. Little kids love to imitate adults... then some of them grow up and try to imitate kids. LOL

:GM_FCA:

25 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

27 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow in 3 weeks I'll be packing for my next claytrip!!! going to Chicago for first time and then second gala!!!! :dancetom:

Happy Birthday for those celebrating!!

Working overtime this evening for some extra $$ for trip! :04:

Thanks for the birthday wishes -- it's turning into a low key weekend, because we keep getting rained out of the things I had planned. But that's OK, I'm still getting spoiled by being taken out to dinner a lot!

I love me some Sir Ian.

Happy belated anniversary aikim and hubby!

Clay....can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Happy belated anniversary, aikim and mr. aikim!

Just gotta say...I love finally having a professional DVD of our guy in concert that I can pop in and watch/listen to anytime. :wub: It's been long overdue. I really hope Decca considers taping another concert in a future tour but not cut out all the in-between stuff.

Oh, gosh, I missed LdyJ's birthday? So sorry, hon! Happy birthday!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥

I just loitered around a couple of hours with pagerage customizing my facebook page. Well, kinda sorta...I made some backgrounds using Clay, but I didn't actually USE any of the ones I made. But it was fun! Here's a preview of one I experimented with...I'm not Jennifer Brown, by the way! Unfortunately, since I only selected 'profile page' when I created it, if you download this one, it will only affect your profile page even if you select 'all pages'. But make one of your own! You have to download the Yontoo application (you can uncheck the toolbar installation) and the layout changes you make are only visible to you, unless the person viewing your facebook page also has Yontoo layers installed.

I don't miss the headache-inducing customizing of myspace, but facebook went the other way to very plain. I made a couple of layouts with my children...but right now I'm just using one of pagerage's premade pages. I'd love to see screen grabs of any Clay customizing that y'all do! You can share them with meeee! Actually, you really can, because they provide you with a url. :)

Anyway, it was a fun couple of hours, since everyone else is watching football and it's kind of a slow Clay day.

edited to add: OMG, somebody stop me. Now I've discovered Firefox personas! That's coool! Lookee, I made a Clay one. Turns out I can use the ones I make as 'custom personas' without publishing them to their catalog. Now, if I can just figure out how to get the red 'adblock' sign off his forehead. LOL :)

Scroll down a bit for 'clean' header you can actually use, if you want to.

Cute 00lsee. I do admire you for doing that. I was busy watching TnT Live again. They said it was the last time. What is that all about? They only showed it twice. :smack:

The Chicago show is coming up sooner than you know. I wonder if Clay has started working on the show yet? luckiest and all going, sounds like fun not knowing what kind of show it will be. :yahoo:

Bringing these tweets over posted by Quiet1ne at CH -

canuck2010 at CV wrote:

This tweet just cracked me up!

StephenGHill: Mom's fridge. 5 pics of Clay Aiken. 1 of Clay's mom. 2 of Obama. One of grandchild. :)http://plixi.com/p/46031468

Be sure to click on the photo!

<snip>

Funny - This Stephen Hill is followed by over 18,000 people including QuianaParler.

eta: He is a senior executive with BET

BWAH!! I love this one! Anyone here we know? :clay:

Clay is still in NYC. A tweet from last night:
ematson09: At fela! With the rents and Daryn. Oh and clay aikin is here too

about 13 hours ago

YEAH! SF Giants moved back into 1st place! :)

carry on...

:GE_FCA:

Well, I made the supreme sacrifice (LOL!) and sent grandson Kai's birthday blog to the second slot with a new Carolina On My Mind entry about the National Inclusion Project's campaign for the $50k grant.

th_camp1.jpg

The Voice newsletter provides some really good suggestions for expanding the number of participants. These, as well as the voting alliance links, are included in the blog.

Thank you again for your sweet birthday wishes to Kai, who heard from Rossy in Colombia this afternoon. One day that will really impress him. :lol: I translated her post for the family.

Very nice, 00lsee! Looks like fun, too!

Yay for the Chicago plunge, luckiest1! :yahoo:

We had T&T LIVE all over again in NC this evening. I thought UNC-TV did a really good job in mixing the live breaks with some taped ones when Clay was there last weekend.

Have an awesome week, all! :snoopy:

Caro :listen:

:GM_FCA:

24 Days until The Special Chicago Concert!:yahoo:

26 Days until The National Inclusion Project Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim