#59: Forget life -- It's CLAY time!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My life has been so enriched by knowing this Clay Aiken guy!
    • I love Clay !! Forever and ever !
    • It's About Damn Time for the Spaghetti & Meatball Show.
    • Let's do it again, girls!
    • Clay is hilarious and lickable at the same time
    • I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend
    • Brad Pitt, Johnny Dep move over, way over, here comes Clay.
    • It's always like the first date all over again with Clay, and I always end up falling in love.
    • Whoever shrunk those jeans... thank you!
    • He branded me for life.
    • Clay Aiken: I am me.

bottlecap' date='20 September 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1284998050' post='123520']

Huh. Looks like poor lil’ Devin is out of the picture already. Buh-bye, Devin – we hardly knew you. :P

You're joking. Right? Perhaps Clay has friends that might actually go for a walk with him. Lots of folks have walking buddies.

keepingfaith Thanks for posting the link to those pics.

I wouldn't be jumping to conclusions. We know nothing about the relationship between Clay and Devin. We don't know if he has a relationship with the guy in the pictures. I think that Clay is enjoying being single. Just my opinion, but I think he didn't like being tied down to one person, especially if it wasn't the right person, not when he's this HOT. Clay was with Reed well before he came out. I think he's living a new reality now, and he doesn't necessarily want to be committed to anyone just so he can hide with them. I do recall that Clay gave an interview to New York magazine in early 2008 and said he had never been in a romance. Has anyone ever considered that he may have been telling the truth? Reed may have been in a romantic relationship, but Clay was not -- has that ever been considered? I had a long relationship in my early days with a guy who was crazy about me and I couldn't stand to break his heart and so I stayed with him for a long time before I had to ... guess what ... break his heart. Clay is coming to terms with life as an open and free gay man. I hope he samples a lot of wares before he buys a whole pie. Even if it's a lima bean pie! *g*

I'm not being quick to shipping them together either. He lived in the city for almost a full year, made tons of friends we don't have a clue about. I'm guessing it's probably just one of those kinda guys. :)

Clay looks soooo good in these photos! And those jeans are from Houston/Raleigh! I love how he recycles his clothes. LOL

I'm going for Dallas tickets today. What's the deal, just wait until "BUY" goes active on the Appearances page? This is a new system for me.

I'm doing the same for Waukegan today, and yes, just wait until "BUY" appears to begin the whole process. That's what I've heard anyway....

Easy peasy. Got row 6, 5 seats from the center aisle, for my show at Waukegan. Threw me a bit when it said that I needed to log in again, but once I did, I then checked my email, and sure enough, my purchase went through. WEEEEEEE!

Cool, 5th row center for me. It was EXTREMELY easy. Best ticket-buying experience I've ever had.

As to Clay walking with friend pictures -- Clay's the interesting piece of business in these shots. The other guy is just tagging along as far I'm interested. Some men may show off their bodies and strut their ripped muscles around for all to see, but I think Clay keeps his stuff under wraps because it's the First Prize, if you know what I mean.

phlphotos343319.jpg

Just look at Clay's sexy back. The way his shirt pulls across that lean, taut body of his.

phlphotos343342.jpg

I wasn't buying pre-sale tickets today but I have a friend who needed Grand Prairie ones. I was pulling up 5th-8th row... not bad at all. She ended up finding 3 seats in 2nd row! Way to go, ground(ctrl)! I do believe these have been the best seats I've ever seen in pre-sales.

Did y'all hear about the gay and lesbian marches in London today protesting the Pope's visit? I try to steer clear of religious entanglements and discussions, but I have to say that I truly love Sir Ian Kellen. He's simply wonderful.

I_am_gandalf_get_over_it.jpg

keeping... I's agree widya, woman. Gandalf is the bestest!

I took the plunge and am coming to Chicago. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

luckiest... did you get a ticket? I may have to try to sell mine.

keeping... I agree that he doesn't have to be in a relationship with that guy on the walk with him at all. Devin may or may not still be in the picture. We'll know when he shows us. I just love how happy and confident he is now and whatever is causing that, I want more of it for him... period!

Sounds like you guys had a good day. I'm happy with my Charlotte tickets, wherever they may be and my Greenville tickets, 8th or ninth row. At least they are paid for. Now I have to get the hotel rooms. Hard to believe but some of the less expensive hotels in Charlotte and Greenville are already sold out for the end of February.

I'm so happy to see that I'm not alone in thinking that Clay might actually have male friends that are just friends. I don't know what my husband would think of me sharing rooms with other women if I couldn't just be friends. :cryingwlaughter:

I worked today and haven't had a chance to vote yet today. :thRoadRunner:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Houston..we have landed!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

10:00 - 10:30 P.M.

InnerVIEWS with Ernie Manouse

Clay Aiken

View all broadcasts

View September 23 Schedule

Clay Aiken flew to fame on the wings of American Idol, selling over 6 million albums and becoming one of the most successful contestants ever –– and he didn’t even win his season! But with great fame, came tabloid troubles – and the focus shifted from Clay’s talents to his private life. In the midst of it all, Aiken balanced out his personal life by having a child and coming out publically as gay. Now with stints on Broadway, new TV projects and recording & touring again, Clay Aiken is ready to fully enjoy his life and his successes. Join Ernie Manouse for his conversation with best selling recording artist Clay Aiken.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Houston..we have landed!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

10:00 - 10:30 P.M.

InnerVIEWS with Ernie Manouse

Clay Aiken

View all broadcasts

View September 23 Schedule

Clay Aiken flew to fame on the wings of American Idol, selling over 6 million albums and becoming one of the most successful contestants ever –– and he didn’t even win his season! But with great fame, came tabloid troubles – and the focus shifted from Clay’s talents to his private life. In the midst of it all, Aiken balanced out his personal life by having a child and coming out publically as gay. Now with stints on Broadway, new TV projects and recording & touring again, Clay Aiken is ready to fully enjoy his life and his successes. Join Ernie Manouse for his conversation with best selling recording artist Clay Aiken.

I started parsing for key words, and then realized I like it all.

Thursday night. Sounds like a wide-ranging conversation.

Will this be online or are those of who don't live in Houston SOL?

Kim

I'd like to know that too. Apparently it'll be for sale through the PBS site so if those of us out of the viewing area can't watch it, it'll be a while till it's vaulted...