#11 I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks *g*

Ansamcw

Next thread title poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• A big MWAH! and muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Clay is Clay. His instrument is undefinable
    • Indeed they are, my child. Clown feet." (Make me laugh, clown.'
    • *moan* *whimper* *thud*
    • An Evening With His Royal Highness of Fantasy Fodder. Coming to a venue near you soon.
    • Refresh, read, click the next tab; Refresh, read, click the next tab; lather, rinse, repeat. Insert random EEE's. Yeap, it's cellcert time again!
    • Aw, that man can blog me any ole time!
    • He's a unique treasure, no doubt. A pain in the ass sometimes, I'm sure. A blessing, plain and simple and one hawt man
    • Yes, I live under a rock....with Clay Aiken.

First Clay picture in Photobucket (from Detroit IT):

ClayDetroit.jpg

Then this, which I won't post cuz it's huge:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/crim...ce/6d1ce35f.jpg

One of my favourites, from backstage at the Cary JBT:

beadnecklace.jpg

And for the Paisley Jacket of Perfection lovers, and one for old time's sake:

InvisibleNashville.gifclayjerseysani.gif

KAndre, one day in Toronto? Depending on traffic, you'd be lucky to get a tour of the city in in one day! ;) But seriously, if you just stick to the downtown core and start early, you could probably do the CN Tower (maybe even throw in a tour of the Rogers Centre aka Sky Dome if they are running them that day), and either Ontario Place or Centre Island (both are outdoor parks and take some time to get through). You could top it off with some shopping at the Eaton Centre in the evening.

Welcome to treenut and any other newbies who've delurked recently! If you are interested in sharing the story of how you came to be here, I'd be happy to read it!

Edited by luckiest1

I went through my closet yesterday. I think I found what I will wear to the Brady Theater in Tulsa. A pair of cuffed, creamy white colored Summer dress slacks with a silver'ish/black lame shell top. Sleeveless. I found a black/gray/white patterned long sleeve silk blouse to bring as a jacket, in case it is cold in the theater. Dress it up with some jewelry. If this was outside I would be wearing shorts and sandles. I sure do miss the casual jean, less formal type concerts. To me, an indoor theater symphony concert requires some sort of dress and formality to it, but that is just me. Yucky. Too staunch and rigid for my personal taste. Hee Who knows though. We'll probably get there and find people in jeans, shorts, sparkly antlers and what not. :cryingwlaughter:

Are people really getting dressed up for the indoor concerts? I didn't think anyone got dressed up for concerts anymore! I don't think I own anything I can get dressed up in!! Clayzor, your outfit sounds lovely, but it seems so dressy (at least by my standards! :lol: ). Is that the kind of thing most are wearing? Hey, you Houston types, what do people wear to concerts????

Wait, who am I asking. This is where KAndre is from. I guess I need to look for a tiara?? :rolleyes:

I am not dressing up.... I am you...I dont think I own anything I can get dressed up in. Its a summer concert, although indoors, I still plan on wearing jeans....Heck, the airline only allows one check on bag of 35 pounds...gotta keep it light!

Couchie, great news about momma.

I can't post the very first picture I ever saved of Clay on PB. I have deleted tons and tons of pics already from the very beginning of discovering message boards. I will post the first ones I have in my current accounts.

Oh and YSRN I love that shut up emoticon you posted. I need to save that baby. I could use the heck out of that on some boards. Not here of course. Hee

Welcome to treenuts..................

Ababecly.jpg

post-70-1072245837.jpg

ETA: YSRN.........I sent you a PM about a template for a T-Shirt...............

Edited by Clayzorback

I was just taking a quick look at the FCA Attendees lists for the DCAT and squealing quietly to myself over the names of the primo Clack gathers. :foto: I need to start cleaning up my hard drive so there's room for all the new stuff. Can't wait!

:dancingbanana::dancingbanana: :Tour3: :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

And I get overwhelmed watching that video...But it's weird, sometimes I can watch it and think..damn can the man be any sexier. heee I have to remind myself he's singing about Jesus..but guh gah and all that jazz.

Phew. Clay is almost never sexier than when he's singing about Jesus. The man just ooooooooozes sexy. Can't explain it. Don't care. The man just is.flirtysmile3.gif

to wit:

th_45568879-O.jpg

First photo in my PB?

Natural_Clay.jpg

This is still one of my all-time favorite Clay photos, and was my desktop for at least the first year of this ride. It about broke my heart to change it. Still makes me all tingly to look at it.

The first siggy I ever made (maybe the last too? the CB disable siggies in most forums early on and I never used one anywhere else). Had NO clue what I was doing.

Siggy.jpg

A oldie for couchie

(clickable wallpaper)

th_GoodNewswallpaper.jpg

You know, if that picture of Clay singing about his Jesus were sent in to magazines and modeling agencies anonymously---without people knowing who he is---they'd fall over themselves trying to find the mystery man. His face in those pictures---the structure of every freakin' feature...there'd be a manhunt of

beautiful, humongous

proportions! Dayum. The cheekbones and that mouth puckered perfectly just for me.

Dayum. :Thud:

PS. I was actually referring to the GN pic that cindilu posted, but hell....I could be talking about most of those GN pics...He's so beautiful.

Edited by muskifest

I'm going to the third concert (Tulsa) and originally planned to stay unspoiled so there would be some surprises. I'd prefer not to know all his banter/jokes ahead of time.

But...there's always a big but (tm PeeWee)...I'm going to the party in Tulsa and have a feeling that there will be discussion there about Frisco and Houston.

So I'm wondering if trying to stay unspoiled is an exercise in futility.

Also.....I don't think I have the willpower to not listen to at least the Frisco concert.

I've got practically the same problem. I think I can stay away from the Frisco cellcert, I'll be too tired from my "visiting the family" trip right before the "going to see boyfriend" trip. It will be hard though to stay away from this board though....and arriving in Houston for the preparty will be incredibly difficult, what with 3/4 of the people going to that party also attending the Frisco show. merrieee, you've made the namtags right? You may have to add "concert virgin" to mine just to keep people away from that topic when they are around me. *g* (I did that for someone during the IT -- they had gone unspoiled, and they actually wanted "concert virgin" on their nametage for exactly that reason...)

I'm home. She had every test underneath the sun and they found nothing. She's back to her old self. We have one follow up with a neurologist on Thursday but things look fine. Now back to catch up. Thanks for the good vibrations.

WooHoo!! This calls for a round of The Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" and some danicing nanners!

:nanarow:

OTOH, I'm still a bit frightened of bottlecap and her obsession with chickens....

Ok, you made me look. The first photobucket picture I ever had was this:

d37a56b2.jpg

I've always had an extreme fondness for that picture too.

YSRN, do you have a link to that article? Or a copy of the complete article? I've never read it before, and I LURVE the quotes you had. Besides, I need to add it to the FCA article list (which I'm woefully behind on working on).

From the middle at random, just cuz I like this one...

sexy.jpg Hee.

I LOVE this. I wonder if he's ever gotten used to the adulation like that or not.

I think I've come quite a long way on that cussin' thing.

Heh.

A perfect storm! Glad we got ya Bottle. Atinal's been around from the beginning too. Some of our buds were also posting but we probably coerced them to join in and so they pat us on the head and came over heeee. Which explains the mods jokes. When we started we just made all of friends mods. Over time and as we came into our own we released them from their obligation. :cryingwlaughter:

Yeah -- and I was one of the few friends who said "no way, I don't want to be a mod." See what happens when you spend enough time with couchie and Ansa? They have their way with you...*g*

*moan*

*whimper*

*thud*

Yeah that, just on GP.

Ditto.

Heee 8 months to get through 80 pages? 10 pages a month? LOL...well most of our activity early on was in the pin threads and the tour threads. But still, 8 months? :lmaosmiley-1:

I know! But it really thrills me that we're at the point where, with our linear threads, that it doesn't take that long anymore. We're on par with a few other linear thread boards. I think that cool.

ClayDetroit.jpg

That's a cool picture! Did you take it?

Welcome to treenut and any other newbies who've delurked recently! If you are interested in sharing the story of how you came to be here, I'd be happy to read it!

I'm always curious about how Clay came into people's lives, so I'm ready to listen as well!

I am not dressing up.... I am you...I dont think I own anything I can get dressed up in. Its a summer concert, although indoors, I still plan on wearing jeans....Heck, the airline only allows one check on bag of 35 pounds...gotta keep it light!

Actually, my dressier stuff is LIGHTER weigh wise than jeans! And I've never been a person to pack my entire wardrobe for a flight. Heck, I flew to Ireland for two weeks, and was WAY under the international weight limit of 50 pounds for my bag!

I personally think that people wearing jeans are fine for this concert, although I will be dressing up. I think there will probably be all types there -- but I'm really expecting the not.just.us fans that will be attending to show up in dresses and suits (or at least nice sports coats and shirts). It's a SYMPHONY show to them, not a Clay Aiken concert. IMO, there's a mentality difference there, and as I said yesterday, I was raised that "symphony" = "semi-dressy."

I wonder if Clay will give us a blog on this... *g*

I also wonder what Clay will wear this go around. Will he be casual for the outdoor shows, and dressy for the indoor ones (similar to the Christmas shows)? Or will he try to stay fairly uniform for all his shows? It will be interesting to see.

I was just taking a quick look at the FCA Attendees lists for the DCAT and squealing quietly to myself over the names of the primo Clack gathers. :foto: I need to start cleaning up my hard drive so there's room for all the new stuff. Can't wait!

I just moved the JNT2005 and the JBT to an external harddrive over the weekend to make room for the new clack. Hee.

Phew. Clay is almost never sexier than when he's singing about Jesus. The man just ooooooooozes sexy. Can't explain it. Don't care. The man just is.

It's the passion. And personally, I go "guh" when he's singing like that.

I'm home. She had every test underneath the sun and they found nothing. She's back to her old self. We have one follow up with a neurologist on Thursday but things look fine. Now back to catch up. Thanks for the good vibrations.

Couch Tomato, this is really great news. Hope all goes well with the follow-up. :)

:welcome: treenuts -- glad to have you here!

Love the pictorial walk down memory lane. My picture folders were royally dismissed when I had to send my laptop to a repair shop in March. Fortunately, everything I have ever posted is still in my P/B account; but many gems were erased.

Though not "ancient," these OPRAH clickables by Liandra are among the oldest in my P/B account:

th_Oprah2_Liandra.jpg th_Oprah1_Liandra.jpg

Have a great day, all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Caro listen.gif

ClayDetroit.jpg

That's a cool picture! Did you take it?

Actually, my daughter took it, from the jumbotron. I think it's pretty cool, too!

I just moved the JNT2005 and the JBT to an external harddrive over the weekend to make room for the new clack. Hee.

Heh, I did some reorganizing too, and created all my new folders for the Summer Symphony Tour. There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to stay unspoiled. I am so looking forward to those first 3 shows before that weird, week long break he has. It's great to see that there are some experienced clack gatherers attending them. Makes me feel better about the possibility of some great clack to hold us all over for the next week!

2 more weeks!!!1!!11! :Tour3: :TourExcite:

Edited by luckiest1

2 more weeks!!!1!!11! :Tour3: :TourExcite:

I KNOW!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm so excited. :Tour3:

Today's my day off and I'm taking the poochies in to get their Bordatella vacines so I can board them while I go to Tulsa and Cali. I've never had to board them before. My wonderful sweet neighbor of 20 years who always watched them moved away this year. *sniff* So I'm really sort of apprehensive about boarding them, eventhough they will be at their regular vets.

And yet I'm almost excited to take them to the vet today ... cuz you know ...

IT'S STARTING!!!111!!1 :TourExcite:

How pathetic am I? :huh:

----

Glad your Mom checked out okay Couchie!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

oooh commercial..Picket Fences and The Practice finally on DVD WHOOT

Really??? Woo hoo! Two of my all time favorite shows ever! I have every episode of The Practice on video but I have been waiting for the DVDs. The first message board I actively participated in ever was a board for The Practice!

And YAY for Couchie Mom!

And I get overwhelmed watching that video...But it's weird, sometimes I can watch it and think..damn can the man be any sexier. heee I have to remind myself he's singing about Jesus..but guh gah and all that jazz.

Phew. Clay is almost never sexier than when he's singing about Jesus. The man just ooooooooozes sexy. Can't explain it. Don't care. The man just is.flirtysmile3.gif

to wit:

th_45568879-O.jpg

Never liked the song "Good News". Found it long and boring, but damn - he always looked so hot I didn't care! Especially during the first JNT. The lighting for that GN was spectacular if you are a cheekbone lover - and I am!

As for finding him hot and sexy while he's singing about Jesus? Well, you know, its probably the only way this heathen will hear anyone talk or sing about Jesus so whatever works, right??

Sex for religion. Hmmm. Maybe that's what the churches need to get people back into the fold! (Oh I am so going straight to hell..... :ninja: )

First photobucket picture? I wasn't a big picture saver until after the IT started. This one I took at the Philly IT concert with my then brand new camera that I bought the night before appears to be the first one in my photobucket account.

2004_0302Image0036.jpg

The most recent was the one of the marquee at Jones Hall.

I hope the clack policy on this tour isn't too strict. I think I will bring my camera to Frisco but I think I will leave it at the hotel for the Houston concert. With so many primo clack gatherers at that concert, why would I take it?? My camera seems like such a dinosaur now anyway.

So, I was over at Cafe Press thinking about ordering my DCAT shirt and the one about the credit card bills (because I sooooo identify with that saying...) and I saw something that made me think we ought to get a couple of DCAT shirts for Clay - or rather, for Raleigh and Durham......

110.jpg

Wouldn't they look cute??? :lol:

I never really cared for "Good News" either...but he was cute singing it! OK, my crazy-ass eHPers have bribed me into going to NJ via Toronto - hey it made sense at 2 in the morning - so is this a good itinerary (stolen from the MSNBC 24-hour layover site)?

8 a.m. - 9 a.m.: Start your morning at the restaurant that does breakfast so darn well, it serves it all day long. Over Easy, a sunny blue and yellow bistro, does eggs every which way from Benedicted to shirred, baked with pungent cheese sauce or omeletted-up with such tasty fillings as sundried tomatoes and double-smoked bacon. Though it’s “off-topic” the French Toast is pretty nifty too, topped with caramelized bananas and rich maple syrup. Big appetites can go for the Big Breakfast, a gargantuan plate with three eggs sunny side up, a maple-leaf shaped pancake, baked beans, home fries, bacon, and a grilled tomato.

9 a.m. - 10 a.m.: See the city—all of it!—by heading straight to the CN Tower. At 1815 feet (553 meters) it’s the tallest free-standing structure in the world, and the views are magnificent, especially the one straight-down. For a goose pimples moment head to the Glass Floor which offers a view that plunges from the tip of your toes to the sidewalk far, far, faaar below. You can hang out up here, seeing IMAX movies and playing around on flight simulators (guess the height makes a lot of people wish they could fly), but your time will be better served by getting back to the ground and strolling through the city you’ve been peering at from your eagle’s perch above.

10 a.m. - noon: Chinatown is an especially intriguing area to explore, one of the largest Asian communities in North America with over 350,000 Chinese-Canadians. Exotic and familiar at one and the same time (you can walk or hop a subway to get there, getting off at St. Patrick), it’s chockablock with outdoor food markets, densely packed shops, galleries, historic churches and restaurants. Be sure to mosey into Tai Sun Co, an Asian market which has all of those odd mushrooms and twisted vegetables helpfully labeled in English; step into a Chinese pharmacy to take a gander at the dried seahorses and snakeskins being ground for medicine; and make a stop at one of the best souvenir stores in the area, J&S Arts and Crafts, where you can stock up on Kung Fu shoes, kimonos, glazed bowls and more. Not Asian, but in the vicinity, is the Art Gallery of Toronto, a must for Henry Moore fans. Here you’ll see 800 of his blocky but sinewy statues and other works. Parts of the gallery will be closed, as Frank Gehry is currently expanding it, but it should be interesting just to see that important architect’s work in progress.

MORNING ALTERNATIVE

Afraid of heights? Set your sights on the splendid Casa Loma instead, the medieval castle that adds a touch of eccentricity to the Toronto cityscape. Built as the home for industrialist Sir Henry Pellatt, who was arguably the most influential man in early 20th century Canada (at one point he sat on the boards of 25% of the country’s top companies), it was both his joy and his ruin. The cost of its construction was $3.5 million dollars, an astronomical chunk of change when it was completed in 1914. Ten years later, bankrupted from the upkeep on the place, Pellatt was forced to abandon his home. You’ll see how all the money went as you tour its all-marble conservatory, its secret passageways, baronial great room (with 60 feet tall ceilings), Rhineland turrets and expansive gardens. “Peacock Alley” here is a replica of the one in Windsor Castle.

Noon - 2 p.m.: Stay in Chinatown for a dim sum lunch at Bright Pearl. Pick your meal from the dozens of carts that go careening through this banquet hall, filled with 75 different dishes on weekdays, a whopping 150 on weekends. All types of dumplings, mango pudding, sticky rice and pork wrapped in lotus leaves are just a few of the tasty options.

2 p.m. - 5 p.m.: You won’t be able to see all of Canada’s largest museum, The Royal Ontario Museum, in just three hours, but you’ll get an aesthetic kick out of trying. Like the Art Gallery of Toronto, one of the big names in 21st century architecture is currently involved in an expansion, in this case Daniel Liebeskind, who’s most famous for being lead architect on the reconstruction of the World Trade Center site. His new wing, which looks like a mountain of glass shards—a compliment, really—will be open in the summer of 2007, but you’ll be able to take in much of it from the outside right now. The museum is still tourable, however, though certain galleries may be shuttered when you visit. Divided between natural history and world cultures, the museum is strongest in its Asian arts (its Korean art and artifacts collection is unparalleled in North America), its dinosaur and fossil collections, and its monumental holdings in textiles and costumes.

AFTERNOON ALTERNATIVE

Indulge your inner foot fetish with a visit to the Bata Shoe Museum, which houses some 10,000 pairs of shoes. Surprisingly compelling, the museum traces the history of shoes from the time no one wore them (you’ll see a cast of a 4 million year old human foot print discovered by Mary Leakey), to ancient “funerary shoes” worn only after death, to clogs with spikes used to crush chestnuts in 17th century France. And of course, there are also spangly, famous celeb shoes, like the platforms worn by Elton John in his “Rocketman” phase.

5:30-7:30: For dinner, make your way to Perigee, which is at one and the same time the most contemporary and historic of restaurants. Set in the midst of the Distillery District, a perfectly preserved warehouse area that was built in the 1840’s, its atmosphere, with its with wood-beamed ceilings and exposed brick walls, is old-timey. Until it comes time to order, that is, and it’s not the waiter, but the chef Pat Riley who comes to your table to discuss your likes and dislikes. After an intent appraisal, he customizes dinner to your specifications, taking his daily changing tasting menu and adding, say, an extra course of seared maine scallops set on a slice of crisply fried pork belly for those who like gourmet surf and turf; or ditching the Brussels sprouts in favor of buttery sautéed escarole. You’ll watch all of this being prepared in the sunken open kitchen at the heart of the dining room. Though this type of personalization doesn’t come cheap, the high quality of the cooking, and the fun of playing chef, make this a foodie paradise.

8 p.m. - 10 p.m.: What do Mike Myers, Dan Akroyd, Andrea Martin, Eugene Levy, Martin Short, Jim Carrey and Rich Little all have in common? Beside being some of the funniest people on the planet, they’re all Canadian. If you’d like to see the next generation of funnymen and women at work, get a ticket for Toronto’s version of the Second City. Though it’s moved away from improvisation to more of a revue-format, it remains the laugh-generator it’s always been.

10 p.m. - on … The coolest DJ’s in town now play regularly at Gallery, so if grooving to the beat is your idea of the perfect nightcap, this is where you should head. Part of the Guvernment complex, it’s intimate, quirky (there’s a moose head over the DJ booth) and fun, though you won’t have access to the other rooms until after 2:30am. No loss, there’s enough to keep you hopping here.

Keep in mind, I am a total tourist and unashamed to hang around the cheesiest places...

Kandre, that sounds pretty cool. I'd do the CN Tower for sure, because it gives you a spectacular view of the city and surrounding areas. Don't miss the glass floor level! And China Town and the ROM are great additions to the itinerary, too. You can see the new wing that Clay saw! See, there's always a Clay connection if you look for it.....

I love Good News. I was actually left speechless after watching it through binocs on the JNT04 in Detroit. Those green eyes of his were like laser beams....I swear he was looking at the reflection of the binoc lenses or something.

Thanks for bringing over the boots pictures....OMC has many sexy moves but I am mush when I see him stand on 1 boot heel and out goes the other boot . What are they?? Size 16's?????? :Thud:

Edited by clay4shore

Couchie So glad to hear that your mom is doing better and that the tests were normal. Hugs.

Has anybody here heard that Brett, as in Clay's brother, is expecting a baby? His friends are congratulating him on his MySpace. I don't know how to put up links to it, sorry. Maybe somebody else can. Apparently, Faye is going to be a grandmother, and Clay an uncle. Wonder if he's going to be getting married before the baby arrives?

ETA - Now I'm hearing that it may have been a joke. I don't know why a bunch of his friends would have done that but okay. Maybe he's not going to be a Dad afterall.

Edited by Totally

I have been to Toronto 2 to 3 times...never did it as a tourist...those itinerary sound great!!!

Brett baby rumor??? Well if its true that is something we will know for sure since I doubt this is something that Uncle Clay would be quiet about...He would be such a fun Uncle!!!

But yeah...Brett's My space should go private since he and his friends can have all kinds of inside jokes the fans would never understand.

sigh never got a photo bucket account...

ldyjocelyn.... I've never been able to find that article again. Sorry. I have no idea where it even came from. I looked around my files and I have nothing, nor does CNN at the CH. Apparently I liked it though. :lol:

Hehheh...I hope Brett's friends do shit like that just to screw with his brother's fans. I would. :whistling-1:

Hee. Look Claygasm, we took almost the same picture. It's the finger placement - none of my other MOAM medley shots have that finger placement. Your picture totally made me flash back to this --- after 4 years and eleventybillion pictures. Hell, I don't remember my own life details this well. HAHA!

(clickable)

th_Philly_MOAM1.jpg

Toronto? Drove up from Detroit for the JBT and then on to NH via Niagara Falls. All I remember is that Yonge street is the longest effin' street in the known universe and nobody on it knew where Clay Aiken was! :lol: I mighta asked a few hundred of them out the car window. LOL! Good times!

Have fun, KAndre !

BWAH! Hearing about that Brett baby thing, I cracked up and thought, "Good grief! Do ANY of the people in Clay's circle actually MARRY before having babies?"

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

It's the finger placement

Indeed it is, YSRN my friend. Indeed it is.

Couchie, so glad to hear that your mom is ok.

Yeah, I've been around the FCA message board since early on, I just never did post very much anywhere. I joined CV and enjoyed the people over there and posted some, but man, it was hard to keep up over there. Then after ATDW was released those who were dissatisfied with it for one reason or another seemed to dominate the discussion and I found it brought me down. So, looking for some sanity, I found myself back over here, and I'm glad I did. I feel like I'm hanging out with people who still want to have fun with their fandom. I even enjoy our serious discussions here, we can state our opinions, even disagree, but I don't feel like the sledgehamners come out if someone has a differing point of view. What I feel here is a respect for each other and for Clay which IMO is how it should be. :F_05BL17blowkiss: to FCA

OK, you people are gonna have to be better tourists so I can pluck your brains!

Quick reminder: The deadline for paying for the Houston pre-party blowout (hush, you smutty people) is Monday, June 25.

Two weeks! And I don't have to be my usual spoiler ho because Frisco is in my future! HA HA!

sigh never got a photo bucket account...
Well, why the heck not? It's not that hard, although there are so many more places out there for this kind of thing. I really need to investigate flickr more, actually.

But the reason my first picture in photobucket is only from two years ago is for a while, it was IMPOSSIBLE to register with them. Anybody remember that? You could only register for like 2 hours a day, and I was never available. Finally, they let me in. They've probably been regretting it ever since.

ldyjocelyn.... I've never been able to find that article again. Sorry. I have no idea where it even came from. I looked around my files and I have nothing, nor does CNN at the CH. Apparently I liked it though. :lol:

Thanks for checking on that. Shoot, I'm gonna have to do some librarian digging on my lunch hour for that, if I find the article, I'll let you know.

Hehheh...I hope Brett's friends do shit like that just to screw with his brother's fans. I would. :whistling-1:

Heh. You funny. Me likey.

(clickable)

th_Philly_MOAM1.jpg

:Thud:

KAndre, that sounds like a wonderful day trip! I'm jellus.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to atinal, just 'cause.

Thanks for checking on that. Shoot, I'm gonna have to do some librarian digging on my lunch hour for that, if I find the article, I'll let you know.

Yeah, please do! I would have originally found it on TTC... When ezBoard was hacked last year many of the ezBoards lost a lot of stuff. TTC was hit hard. So, I found nothing there either.

I have GOT to get my ass in gear... I have an 11:30 meeting an hour away and I haven't even loaded my laptop with the files I need, or taken a shower. WTF? It's Clay Aiken/message board disease, I swear!

:scream:

Anyone who needs TShirt stuff... I'll be back late this afternoon and will set you up then! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thanks for bringing over the boots pictures....OMC has many sexy moves but I am mush when I see him stand on 1 boot heel and out goes the other boot . What are they?? Size 16's?????? :Thud:

I know, I know. What is it about that stance that is like an aphrodisiac?? I love the way the pants legs hang over the boots, and the angle of that foot. RAWR!!!