#56: Clay's going to sing. Life is good.

jmh123

Thread Title  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• A burgeoning roar of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
    • Behold the Allure of Aiken!
    • Guys, it was just so, so, so good.
    • The man is a star and we saw him go super-nova.
    • Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.
    • Shoot, I'm still suffering from post-concert giddiness, and I wasn't even freakin' there!
    • I really think it is now his time and yes it is about damn time!
    • And we love every minute of his many talents.

Thank you guys for your wonderful detailed reports. I love to hear about all the little things (besides, "OMFG, he's fabulous!") (LOL) because it helps me picture the whole thing.

Thank you, thank you.

Luckiest1what a great recap. I am still reading all the comments and loving every minute of it. I can not wait for this to air. Because where I live I get 4 PBS markets so one of them better pick this up. While I was waiting last night for reports my hubby put PBS on and watch the Michael Bolton concerts. Afterwards he went looking what songs were on the new CD and will probably get it. We also noted that Target was selling the CD not the DVD of the whole concert. We can hope that this happens also for Clay. I still will order the DVD but if I can get a CD of the concert that would be great.

I got home a couple of hours ago, and brought back a souvenir of the evening.

th_Reed_signed.jpg Clickable

I got Reed's signature on his picture in the Mylène Tour CD booklet. He was really a sweetheart about my request and seemed pleased to do it. He hadn't seen the CD booklet before - either he's an iTunes downloader, or maybe he wasn't willing to pay the premium price for an import CD on Amazon like I was. LOL!

I think this is from CV, considering the red!

Here is her story: cablegirl

Still in Raleigh; I'm leaving in the morning. Headed out to dinner with a group in about a half hour.

What an amazing experience last night was! Clay was just fantastic... he looked and sounded so good. Jen(Sadie) and I sat together in the 6th row left of the center section and could see everything very clearly.

So many others have done an amazing job of detailing the show and what a fantastic thing we have to look forward to on PBS. I will admit to not knowing about 6 of the songs at all and now look forward to hearing them again on the CD. I just can't wait to see it all again!

One tidbit that I will share is about who I was seated next to. When Clay asked all of his teachers to stand we ended up seated next to most of them (hoping the camera missed us). As the gentleman next to me started to sit down I said oh you were one of his teachers and he said, "No I was his High School Principal and he hated me." Well the show continued on and I waited till the end to talk to him again. He said that Clay was quite a hand full his senior year and that they had more than a few run ins... all said with a big smile on his face... he then told me that he had loved the show, thought Clay was fantastic and then shared something with me that I thought was so cool..... Back at the end of the second run of Spamalot Clay flew him, his wife and a few of the other teachers and their families to New York for 3 days... all expenses paid. He then said "He may have been a handfull, but I think we're all even now" and he smiled and laughed.

All I can say is what an amazing guy we have all chosen to support and follow!

:GE_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind begins with this lead:

Clay Aiken, consummate entertainer with an incredible set of pipes, quick wit, and beautiful heart, impressed beyond belief faithful and new fans who descended on Raleigh from throughout North America for Friday's concert/PBS taping.

I credited seven fans (thnx to bottlecap for the set list! ) and included four AP photos plus Fountaindawg's graphic of the same. Now that more reports have been posted at FCA and other boards, we could easily convert the blog into a book. Thank you so much for all the detailed accounts. You put us in da house. I would have enjoyed watching from your balcony location, jmh123. :thbighug-1:

Your visits/comments help the blogs spread the word about the PBS special and upcoming TNT album. Many thnx for your assistance. I have been asked more than once for the telecast date, LOL!

Thnx for the info, Couchie.

Very interesting PBS info about Celtic Women, keepingfaith!

Idyj, I love the principal story. Thnx for bringing it over. :whistling-1:

Have a wonderful weekend, and safe travels home, FCA! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

Know I'm a bit late to the party, but EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Low voice Clay? EEEEEEEEEEEE!

Suit looks great, as does his hair. Sort of not too tricked up or try hard? Just letting the man and his talent be the centre of attraction.

So impatient for CDs & dVDs to come out!

I honestly thought that this was going to be a very hard few days for me. Not being able to go to the concert and then selling and moving out of a house I have lived in and loved for 25 years! I did not want to move but somethings in life are unavoidable. I felt sure I would be full of tears this weekend and in fact I was but not over the move. I was in tears of joy reading the wonderful re-caps and knowing that our man did good. I will always regret not being there but honestly it really was good for me to have something else to focus on.

Thanks to all for the visual pics you painted. (and to my buds in the eHP for the phone calls and texts! ....I love you guys.) It really was as if I was there and it made me feel good, something I did not think would be possible this weekend.

YAY! merrieeee survived!!!

Okay, I know I'm a trivial bore about music, always have been. But I really like the mix of songs that appear to have made it onto the new album. Some of them are very recognizable classics, and some more obscure, which won't matter at all since Clay from all accounts is singing brand new arrangements of these tunes:

Mack the Knife – Bobby Darin 1960

You're Just Too Good to be True - Frankie Valli 1967

It's Impossible - Perry Como 1970

You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Dusty Springfield 1966

Eso Beso (That Kiss) - Paul Anka 1962

Who's Sorry Now - Connie Francis 1958

I'll Take Romance - Matt Monro 1966

Misty - Johnny Mathis 1959

What Kind of Fool Am I - Sammy Davis, Jr. 1962

Crying - Roy Orbison 1961

In My Life - The Beatles 1965

It’s Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty 1958

There's a Kind of Hush - Herman’s Hermits 1967

Unchained Melody - Various, 50's and 60's

Moon River - Henry Mancini 1961 (the chorus version that won the Academy Award) and Jerry Butler 1961 (the one played on pop radio)

Ooooo, maybe I'll call a radio jock and say: "Play Misty For Me" ... in a few months. :cryingwlaughter:

I'm assuming that Suspicious Minds and Buttercup are not on the album since that's what I heard, but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised. Or, maybe they aren't going to be on the album per se but will be bonus downloads for full album purchase - one for iTunes and one for Rhapsody. Both are 60's songs - 1969 for Suspicious Minds, and 1968 for Buttercup (The Foundations). Which, by the way, opens up the idea of a single. I've noticed that Decca tends to release a single in advance of album release, and has been known to give up a free iTunes download of the week, although I don't think for a minute that they'll be giving away Clay for free. Those who have heard all the songs, is there a single hiding in there? I was thinking that if it were UM, that would be quite a story.

One thing -- those were all pretty much teen-popular tunes back in the day. The biggest surprise for me ... It's Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty. I have a very mossy memory of seeing Conway Twitty sing that song on the old Dick Clark Saturday night show from NY. And I remember Jackie Wilson being on the same show. I have a weird memory.

I swore I would not go to bed tonight without writing a recap. I appreciate recaps so much more now than I used to when I lived smack in the middle of Clayland and got to go to all kinds of things. I can't begin to tell you what a high this was, what an amazing experience. I sat there with that shit-eating grin on my face the whole time and prayed that I wouldn't be caught mooney-faced on national TV again.

I went to the show with lilyshine and my local concert buddy/lurker friend. We wanted to be sure to get there on time, and also to avoid traffic going into Raleigh during "rush hour" which is in truth "rush hours." So we left my little town to the west just before 3:30 and headed to downtown Raleigh. Got there around 4, 4:15 and got a parking place on the street right at the Marriott. Walked up Fayetteville st., tried to catch the city museum but it had closed. It was wonderful seeing all the fans in pockets everywhere along the street and in various eateries. I got to see some people I had hoped to see or meet, and I wished that all of you could've been there who weren't able to be there. Had tea at Starbucks and then dinner at the Marriott.

As did lot of people, I saw Reed. He's very tall, hard to miss in a crowd, and he's damn good looking in person. Totally GAH worthy.

Two of us were seated in the balcony, third row, right behind the soundboard. Various people tried to offer us closer seats, including some production people, but all were off to the far side of the orchestra or in the side mezzanine, and besides I wanted to watch the process of filming. From our seats we could see all the cameras, as well as two laptop computer/ television monitors showing two of the camera views, and also the sound equipment and of course the people working in the booth. There must have been another location somewhere, outside or backstage, where the actual directing was taking place, and where there were other TV monitors. The negative side is that we couldn't really see Clay's face, because of the lighting and the distance, but we got some good closeup views now and then in the monitors. (Except the people working there had the nerve to keep looking at them and getting their faces in the way. :cryingwlaughter: ) There was a fair amount of shots showing the whole band at one, as well as closeups on various instrumentalists, all the soloists of course, and Clay at various distances. Lot of variety. And, as I said, we could just see two monitors.

There was a long, long boom 20 or 25 feet long hovering over the audience, with a guy looking through a lens at one end of it while the camera was at the other end. It travelled around mostly directed at the stage. The guy somehow operated the whole huge thing on his own, I think. He stood on a platform in the back of the side mezzanine. There was a guy with a big camera seated on a rolling platform right in the front who was continally being pushed by another guy back and forth from one side of the stage to the other, sometimes very fast. We did not have that monitor in view and I was very curious as to what those shots looked like and what they were for. There was one guy with a much smaller camera off to my right whom I usually couldn't see, and one or two others I think. There was also someone signing all the lyrics, two woman actually who took turns, in an area off to the left of the left side orchestra section.

Oh and yeah, that Clay Aiken guy. When the curtain opened and he was standing there with his back to the audience, just that silhouette that is so classic and familiar, I felt such a rush I can't tell you. I just wanted to hug everybody for the rest of the night. The crowd was electric. Even the ushers and crew seemed to be into it.

Clay Aiken can flat out sing y'all.

Mack the Knife was like the AI2 performance times a million.

The band totally rocked, and the choice and chosen location of the instruments was fascinating to me. There was a bass fiddle player on the left (not stage left, my left), the drums, Ben on piano and conducting when needed, an electric guitarist, and another percussionist doing that interesting stuff Clay loves with a variety of small percussive objects. To the right there were two cellists, a couple of violinists, some brass (4 guys?), and some others. Looking at the Yahoo picture, I see another keyboardist behind Ben. I'm guessing that is some kind of synthesizer (Rockys mom would know). I also see two people on the right side closest to the audience, one holding a viola or guitar? and someone almost out of the picture doing something I've forgotten.

The sound was just incredible. The band was tight. It was a big band sound, but uniquely Clay also. Y'all have a set list already so no need to repeat that. I thought it was a good variety of tempos and moods, and I didn't have the sense I was hearing "covers" at all. Everything was arranged as a unique, Clay Aiken version, and the band was a huge part of that. For me anyway. And Clay's voice just soared. It filled the room. I think I'd forgotten the way he can do that. Effortless, huge voice with those amazing pure tones.

And Deep! Voice! Clay! was there in full force.

Because it was Raleigh and Memorial Auditorium and because of the theme of the show, it was also for me, especially for the first three or four songs, Clayton Grissom fully grown and handsome, but yet still and totally that guy. That Raleigh boy. Clayton Grissom of Hometown Connection putting on a show for PBS, but mostly classier. (I loved the medley, so funny.) I was struck by how he really has come home, how he has remained "tried and true" throughout AI, becoming a "pop superstar," coming out, doing Broadway, being a dad, everything he's been through. He is still that geeky, skinny, picked-on guy, and now that guy is fulfilling a life-long dream.

Did anyone post that he had all of his Raleigh teachers there? (yes, I see that bottlecap via ldyj did) He talked about how much one particular teacher had meant to him at a time when he was really struggling socially, and introduced her, and then had all of them stand up. It looked like a row or two of people and their families. Someone also said that they were told Clay had flown all of his teachers and their families to see Spamalot when he was in it.

What else? Songs I think Clay "owned" from the moment I heard them, "Misty" and "Crying" for sure. Those two are songs I wouldn't have thought anyone new could own, but Clay's voice on "Misty" was so gorgeous, and "Crying" was simply otherwordly. The woman who sang that with him had a wonderful voice and I enjoyed the idea of making that a duet and the arrangement of it, but when Clay sang on his own on that song it was like nothing I've ever heard anyone do. This is definitely the best duet I've ever heard from him, and he's a man who can sing a duet with a big voiced woman, as y'all know.

He reminded me and everyone that he already owns Mack the Knife, Unchained Melody... and Buttercup. It was so cool that he did that one! And Suspicious Minds.

I missed the first part of Moon River. I had to pee, and ran off to do it, knowing it wasn't totally over, but the curtain did come down so I thought I'd have time. Cutely, the usher said to me, several times, he's coming back, he's coming back, she even yelled to me after I was already in the stall, he's coming back. So I half peed and got my butt back out there ASAP. I can see why she wanted to make sure I didn't miss Moon River.

I also loved "Kind of a Hush" and "In My Life" and didn't think, Oh, that's that Beatles song or Oh, that's Herman's Hermits--I just thought, oh, now he's singing that beautiful song, how wonderful. Likewise he killed on the "standards" like "What Kind of Fool am I" or "Can't Take My Eyes off of You." They didn't seem like songs of different eras, they all seemed of a piece. It was all good, the choices, the order, the arrangements, except that I wanted more, more of everything. It went by so fast and it seemed so short.

:flirtysmile3:

jmh... wonderful recap!!! As a non-attendee, I so appreciate those who give details...

luckiest... that especially includes you, as you include your whole trip in great detail and I love every word!

I got home a couple of hours ago, and brought back a souvenir of the evening.

th_Reed_signed.jpg Clickable

I got Reed's signature on his picture in the Mylène Tour CD booklet. He was really a sweetheart about my request and seemed pleased to do it. He hadn't seen the CD booklet before - either he's an iTunes downloader, or maybe he wasn't willing to pay the premium price for an import CD on Amazon like I was. LOL!

bottle... K.E.W.L. Reed is gorgeous, like his significant other... that Clay guy!!! LOL

I think this is from CV, considering the red!

Here is her story: cablegirl

Still in Raleigh; I'm leaving in the morning. Headed out to dinner with a group in about a half hour.

What an amazing experience last night was! Clay was just fantastic... he looked and sounded so good. Jen(Sadie) and I sat together in the 6th row left of the center section and could see everything very clearly.

So many others have done an amazing job of detailing the show and what a fantastic thing we have to look forward to on PBS. I will admit to not knowing about 6 of the songs at all and now look forward to hearing them again on the CD. I just can't wait to see it all again!

One tidbit that I will share is about who I was seated next to. When Clay asked all of his teachers to stand we ended up seated next to most of them (hoping the camera missed us). As the gentleman next to me started to sit down I said oh you were one of his teachers and he said, "No I was his High School Principal and he hated me." Well the show continued on and I waited till the end to talk to him again. He said that Clay was quite a hand full his senior year and that they had more than a few run ins... all said with a big smile on his face... he then told me that he had loved the show, thought Clay was fantastic and then shared something with me that I thought was so cool..... Back at the end of the second run of Spamalot Clay flew him, his wife and a few of the other teachers and their families to New York for 3 days... all expenses paid. He then said "He may have been a handfull, but I think we're all even now" and he smiled and laughed.

All I can say is what an amazing guy we have all chosen to support and follow!

ldyj... thanks for bringing this over. Loved the Principal story!!! That Clay... we always hearing stories of his generosity.

I honestly thought that this was going to be a very hard few days for me. Not being able to go to the concert and then selling and moving out of a house I have lived in and loved for 25 years! I did not want to move but somethings in life are unavoidable. I felt sure I would be full of tears this weekend and in fact I was but not over the move. I was in tears of joy reading the wonderful re-caps and knowing that our man did good. I will always regret not being there but honestly it really was good for me to have something else to focus on.

Thanks to all for the visual pics you painted. (and to my buds in the eHP for the phone calls and texts! ....I love you guys.) It really was as if I was there and it made me feel good, something I did not think would be possible this weekend.

merrieeee... I'm glad Clay and the eHP helped you thru a difficult weekend. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I am so happy this taping went so well and cannot wait to see it and give my money to PBS for Clay goodies!!! Wheeeee!!!!!!!!

I realize I've been remiss in not doing this earlier, but better late than never.

:hug: to ldyj for being at the other end of the phone on Friday night listening to my post-show ramblings and posting some of my recaps. Knowing that I was going to talk to her, I took some hasty notes during the concert so I could give her a more accurate recap of what I had just seen. Going through those notes after the show, I kept coming across stuff that I scribbled down that made me smile, and that would have already slipped through the sieve of my scattered mind if I hadn't made a note of it. My little notebook can't compare to Clack, but it will remain meaningful to me and I wouldn't have that if it wasn't for ldyj.

Has anyone mentioned Clay's joke abuot menopause yet? We were talking last night and remembered it, something about how the show "Menopause" had just finished playing the day before in the venue, and Clay said "first Menopause, then Clay Aiken". Hee.

I think I am in withdrawal right now. I watched GFI and gala clack yesterday to help. As thrilled as I am that it seems as though the entire fandom heeded Clay's wishes and did not take any clack, it's going to be a long 78 days until June 1st! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to hear those songs and arrangements again!!!!

Yesterday we met up with old friends and did the Crabtree Valley Mall. It's our home away from home, I know that mall better than any mall in the city where I live. We had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory, and dinner at Kanki, in that order. whistling-1.gif The Alumni Campus store has all their team hoodies and sweatshirts on sale for $19.99, yeah! I picked an NC State one up for my son (black with red), and luckiestdaughter and I bought some cool St. Patrick's day t-shirts for ourselves, Tar Heels and East Carolina respectively. The sales girl was hilarious, insisting she couldn't bag the different team wear in the same bag or it might catch on fire. Ha ha. I told her in Canada no one cares, we just like the variety of colours. cryingwlaughter.gif

Today's plans include saying goodbye to our travel buddies, who are either flying or bussing home today, and then hitting the highway towards Wilson N.C. for more visiting. We don't fly home until tomorrow. Thankfully, the weather has really cooperated with us, and there has only been a small scattering of rain. The temps are much milder than back home, so we are v.v. happy.

Love the picture of Clay & Jamie, and hope we do get those AP photos without watermarks. There is a very nice one of Clay smiling, and another of Clay's silhouette in the darkness that I love.

I've been hearing lots of stories of fans who have run into Reed in and around the Marriott and he sounds like such a nice, sweet guy. So happy for Clay that he has been here this week. The American Tobacco thing sounds interesting, maybe it was the photo shoot for the album artwork? Sure hope so, can't wait until the sites that have it for sale are updated with the artwork and the track listing! I loved Suspicious Minds in the concert but to me, it doesn't quite fit the theme of the album, or the sound of the album, based on what we heard in concert, so I would not be surprised for it to be left off. Like everyone else, I hope that PBS gives us ALL the concert, including outtakes. :)

:GM_FCA:

7 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:glasses:

78 Days until June 1st and The New CD! :04:

Clay addresses The Key Club Convention in July!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Just read this over on CV. How very cool of Faye.

Thank you to all who attended last nights concert and to those who could not make it but were there in spirit. We felt your presence and the audience was fantastic. The concert was awesome and my son was on his game. You guys help him do that with your support.

From Faye Parker FB

The biggest surprise for me ... It's Only Make Believe by Conway Twitty.

This has always been on my list of songs that I'd love to hear Clay sing. It has a crescendo that is unbelievable. The song just builds and builds. Tailor made for a voice like Clay's. :wub:

Elvis also did a cover of this, but he didn't own the song the way Conway did.

I realize I've been remiss in not doing this earlier, but better late than never.

:hug: to ldyj for being at the other end of the phone on Friday night listening to my post-show ramblings and posting some of my recaps. Knowing that I was going to talk to her, I took some hasty notes during the concert so I could give her a more accurate recap of what I had just seen. Going through those notes after the show, I kept coming across stuff that I scribbled down that made me smile, and that would have already slipped through the sieve of my scattered mind if I hadn't made a note of it. My little notebook can't compare to Clack, but it will remain meaningful to me and I wouldn't have that if it wasn't for ldyj.

StarHugs.gif back at ya! I'm glad I was able to share in your excitement that evening, and also just glad that by knowing you would talk to me, your memories are now stronger.

*taps foot impatiently waiting for those pictures*

Has anyone mentioned Clay's joke abuot menopause yet? We were talking last night and remembered it, something about how the show "Menopause" had just finished playing the day before in the venue, and Clay said "first Menopause, then Clay Aiken". Hee.

I think I am in withdrawal right now. I watched GFI and gala clack yesterday to help. As thrilled as I am that it seems as though the entire fandom heeded Clay's wishes and did not take any clack, it's going to be a long 78 days until June 1st! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to hear those songs and arrangements again!!!!

Yesterday we met up with old friends and did the Crabtree Valley Mall. It's our home away from home, I know that mall better than any mall in the city where I live. We had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory, and dinner at Kanki, in that order. whistling-1.gif The Alumni Campus store has all their team hoodies and sweatshirts on sale for $19.99, yeah! I picked an NC State one up for my son (black with red), and luckiestdaughter and I bought some cool St. Patrick's day t-shirts for ourselves, Tar Heels and East Carolina respectively. The sales girl was hilarious, insisting she couldn't bag the different team wear in the same bag or it might catch on fire. Ha ha. I told her in Canada no one cares, we just like the variety of colours. cryingwlaughter.gif

Today's plans include saying goodbye to our travel buddies, who are either flying or bussing home today, and then hitting the highway towards Wilson N.C. for more visiting. We don't fly home until tomorrow. Thankfully, the weather has really cooperated with us, and there has only been a small scattering of rain. The temps are much milder than back home, so we are v.v. happy.

Love the picture of Clay & Jamie, and hope we do get those AP photos without watermarks. There is a very nice one of Clay smiling, and another of Clay's silhouette in the darkness that I love.

I've been hearing lots of stories of fans who have run into Reed in and around the Marriott and he sounds like such a nice, sweet guy. So happy for Clay that he has been here this week. The American Tobacco thing sounds interesting, maybe it was the photo shoot for the album artwork? Sure hope so, can't wait until the sites that have it for sale are updated with the artwork and the track listing! I loved Suspicious Minds in the concert but to me, it doesn't quite fit the theme of the album, or the sound of the album, based on what we heard in concert, so I would not be surprised for it to be left off. Like everyone else, I hope that PBS gives us ALL the concert, including outtakes. :)

Sorry we didn't knock on your door to say goodbye but we lef the hotel at 7:45am so I didn't think you would want to be up that early. Our flight is delayed out of here until after noon and we will have missed our connection in D.C. next flight is 5 something and we are wait listed. Confirmed on the flight at 10 something. Hmmmm probably won't fly United again. See you guys when we are all back in town.

Okay. I downloaded AI8 last night and now there is a huge posting box. Wahoo! or is it Yee ha?

We have an open house shortly and all our guests have left for the long trek up North. Safe travels for all those who aren't home yet. I'll probably take my laptop and work on a recap this afternoon.

Man, I'll be thinking about this concert forever. :flirtysmile3: Best, absolutely the very best concert or performance of any kind that I have ever seen. See you all later.

Sorry we didn't knock on your door to say goodbye but we lef the hotel at 7:45am so I didn't think you would want to be up that early. Our flight is delayed out of here until after noon and we will have missed our connection in D.C. next flight is 5 something and we are wait listed. Confirmed on the flight at 10 something. Hmmmm probably won't fly United again. See you guys when we are all back in town.

Sorry to hear about your flight delays. I'm reading right now about lots of fans waiting at RDU for their flights out of town. Thunderstorms?

Awwww, I love his foot action when he sings. I hope we can get one of these without watermarks ...

THAT'S the one I want! And I'm disappointed that I got up this morning thinking that the pictures would be posted without watermarks, to find...nothing. This fandom is falling down on the job! Hee.

Okay. I downloaded AI8 last night and now there is a huge posting box. Wahoo! or is it Yee ha?

Fear, I have to tease you about your typo! I was like "what is she doing downloading American Idol episodes, and what does that have to do with posting on FCA?"

We have an open house shortly and all our guests have left for the long trek up North. Safe travels for all those who aren't home yet. I'll probably take my laptop and work on a recap this afternoon.

Looking forward to reading it! And I'm glad you were able to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!

Does it feel really weird to anyone else that, while I'm enjoying immensely the recaps, there's no clack to download? I TOTALLY understand why, and full well expect to not find any. That's not my point. My point is that usually we have experiences like this, and within a few hours, the first few pieces of clack appear. Knowing that it's not going to happen for a while now...well, it just FEELS weird. The downloading of clack after a show is usually part of the experience!

Does anyone know where the recaps are on the OFC. I could not figure it out. Thanks!!! ETA: I finally found it!!! It was in the Party thread... I'm not even going to try to figure that out.

And, have as good a week as you can with the time change. I hates this time change with a passion! I suffer for a week until my body has adjusted. Why can't we just get one time and stick with it like Arizona, huh???? Geesh!