#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Thanks, Ansa....well, it looks like I'll have an easy time of judging the MOAMs from Frisco....

there aren't any! :cryingwlaughter:

laughter3.gif, you do know some people looks towards Texas have not loaded all their video yet. You have to keep up as the new stuff is loaded out. I tend to look at the stuff loaded out for the next month after the deadline to see if there is anything better out there. I listen to every copy of mp3 and video because I am crazy as well.

I believe Littlec is on a e-mail list with Faye, as are quite a few other fans. If she was truly a Friend of Faye's she would not be saying some of the stuff she says on the Boards. Fans that are friends with Faye do not post or boast about it on-line.

I don't know her and can't keep up with everything on CV anymore - too many linear threads in Clayland. I do wonder at the people who do keep Clay's secrets and I also know that some people have joined the church to get close to Faye <- jerks. I know one person who blatently lies about being a friend of Faye's to get her power in the fandom. I generally leave Clay and his family and friends lives private, none of my business. When something is announced, I acknowledge it. Does Faye really want to get stuff out? Then she should register at the fan club and post or blog. JMHO What ever. I do like source. I really like sources a lot! Sourcing is a good thing.

Gibby Thank you for your in depth research, I am sure it was a hardship for you to view all that Clack over and over and over. 75c2d610.gif

Edited by playbiller

Gibby, thank you for those caps. So near and yet so far, eh?

Hey just a quick suggestion for the new arrivals ... if you haven't already ... check out the Board Philosphy here

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...php?showtopic=3Board Philosophy

It's a great read ya'll.

It has the hottest line ever written in it, from Couchie: "He's a strong man in a man's world with all the facts at his disposal...."

I do understand that at times a member of this board may feel worried about somethign or angry or upset...I say go ahead and post..but I think most peole here will give you a hug...give their opinion...then move on.

We don;t like wallowing here....and NO LEMMINGS here...

Yup, wallowers will be mocked. And bringing crap here to wallow in might even make us pissy.

To everyone saying how much they loved certain performances!! Word!!!! I was crazy for "heartache and pain" - loved it - LAA - slayed me each and every time and BYLM made me a schmoopy mess.

I thought the medley's were sheer genius and would love to have been a fly on the wall watching the group together rehearsing for the first time!!! No wonder Clay spoke of being nervous of how they would go over before the tour - amazing concepts - but they worked so well and I just can't believe how much fun he makes his tours.

I love the medleys. Totally. Loved them in his season of AI (when they actually sang harmonies), loved them on the JBT, loved them this tour. Especially the classics. I think they're fun and entertaining, and I'm always fascinated by how they're put together.

Speaking of which, Carolina Clay, when are you going to share your expertise on the orchestras and arrangements this tour??

Hey just a quick suggestion for the new arrivals ... if you haven't already ... check out the Board Philosphy here

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...php?showtopic=3Board Philosophy

It's a great read ya'll.

And while I'm at it...check out (little librarian humor there) the VIEW NEW POST feature found at the top of the page. Cuz, it does, in all manner of speaking, RAWK!

:RedGuy:

Hee.

Adds Jamar's name to future mod hat.

XXX4Clay - I have LONG been an admirer of your photos!

(Except the Mezhgan photo...don't want to go down that road again!)

See, different strokes - that is one of my favourite pics!! :lol:

heee MINE TOO! whoot! That picture makes me smile.

Hey, since I'm from Philadelphia, I like that pushpin. But really, I get tired of the seat drama. I've sat so many different places and have always enjoyed the concert.

Me too. On the last tour I sat everywhere from 3rd to 21st row..not a bad seat in the lot.

Hey, y'all! I've been lurking, but I HAD to comment on this post. The thought of Clay skillfully holding his long, sustained, heavy weight, keeping his arms straight while I appreciate how hard it is and how he does it so well. I, personally, don't think I'd get ever get bored with it. Or did I mix that up? It's been that kind of a day. I found a pair of panties in my drawer marked size M. I don't know whether to be more depressed that I used to wear them or that I obviously haven't cleaned out that drawer in the past ten years.

Bwah ..great first post! Welcome

About Jamie and Clay:

Ship away. Don't mind it at all. Speculation is fine.

But I think we've learned through meet and greet reports that even if somebody has a source it's still filtered and dispensed and received using all sorts of filters. Or just look at the booing..some reports have said there was a lone booer and others have said there were more. So even if someone knows and talks to Faye I still consider it all rumor because I bet if we talked to two people that know Faye we'd get different responses to the same questions.

We don't know Jamie's situation. And certainly her custody issues and son's living arrangements are definitely none of our business.

Looks like this shipping question which is at the top of the list for our next chat will be quite fun and lively.

Oooo, YSRN /not a mod is doing more mod like things...ya know, if it walks like a duck, and looks like a duck and answers moddy questions like a duck....

Woof!

BWAH, Gibby! :clap:

He most definitely shares more of himself every tour! :hubbahubba:

TWYMMF is now officially my favorite song in the whole wide world. I might have to beg dreamy for a montage or somethin'.

Wow Gibby that was alot of zaprudering of Clay's crotch. That was a tough job, huh? :cryingwlaughter: Awfully nice visuals though.

Yup, a really tough job. But I was brave, and took one for the team. *grin* I just had to be careful so that my teenaged daughters didn't see what I was doing. Hubby would probably look askance at this project, too. (But then he would spank me and order me upstairs to look at his ... oh, never mind.)

Regarding Clay's private life, I've never felt a need to know. But harmless speculation about things we see in pictures is fun. It's just part of the fun of being a fan for me. It does baffle my brain when I hear about people who have some kind of desperate need to find out things, or pretend they know things they don't. That I don't get at all.

Gibby, my dear...that was pure poetry...pure eyecandy poetry.... :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Clay and Jamie? Oh, I just like to imagine him with a hot, YOUNG thing like her, you know? If it turns out that it IS Jamie? That's cool with me...I actually have a HAWT first cousin that I had a serious crush on in my early 20s...of course, a big part of my even THINKING of inappropriate things happening with him is the fact that that our immediate families lived many states apart, so we only saw each other once a year or so as we were growing up. I imagine it would've been more odd to have such thoughts if I'd actually grown up WITH him, you know?

She's a cutie...Clay's a cutie...she's hot, he's hot....he's young...she's young....when I think of how I was in MY late twenties.... :blink::unsure:B) ....

Besides, I much prefer imagining him getting some on a regular basis than having to resort to....uh....his more adolescent resources....Right?

Although imagining him resorting to such resources, alone in his room...full of pent up energy, perhaps frustration...has its own appeal, don't you agree? :hubbahubba::Thud:

Bwah! You mean as opposed to how you are now?!? :cryingwlaughter:

Ok, twin, that picturefest was gorgeee, but you posted one of them twice, which means you owe me one more hot photo of my boyfriend. Pay up!

ETA:

Oooo, YSRN /not a mod is doing more mod like things...ya know, if it walks like a duck, and looks like a duck and answers moddy questions like a duck....

BWAH scribbles furiously in notebook

For those wondering what is going on with JMH and YSRN..for some reason they seem to always get top of the page honors and they hate it. until I do it on page 40 - crap heee

Regarding Clay's private life, I've never felt a need to know. But harmless speculation about things we see in pictures is fun. It's just part of the fun of being a fan for me. It does baffle my brain when I hear about people who have some kind of desperate need to find out things, or pretend they know things they don't. That I don't get at all.

ITA..I loved your pictorial BTW. I'm more of a clangela myself and even though ain't nothing hotter on stage - and totally loved that one that used to be my avator which was a private moment - I am not invested in their relationship. To be honest I never even thought they were particularly all that close until this tour.

Besides, I much prefer imagining him getting some on a regular basis than having to resort to....uh....his more adolescent resources....Right?

Although imagining him resorting to such resources, alone in his room...full of pent up energy, perhaps frustration...has its own appeal, don't you agree? :hubbahubba::Thud:

OMG, I spit my drink. You have a real talent for smut and you always come through. Thanks@ :clap:

OMG, I spit my drink. You have a real talent for smut and you always come through. Thanks@ :clap:

I'm off to dream about the above but before leaving, I have to say that this board is a total hoot! I'ts been a great first day and looking forward to tons more!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by canuck2010

Bwah! You mean as opposed to how you are now?!? :cryingwlaughter:

Ok, twin, that picturefest was gorgeee, but you posted one of them twice, which means you owe me one more hot photo of my boyfriend. Pay up!

I think I know why that one was posted twice whether on purpose or not. I was looking for a fan emoticon but I must be emoticon challenged, I found this little guy though.

And Clay

:urhot:

If any of the new folks want to do the audio rankings for Welcome Back Kotter or Full House let me know. I'm willing to part with one or both. Oh and apparantly Golden Girls too </glares at KAndre>

Sooooooo, has anybody tasted the caramel cream Pepsi? YUM. heh.

ETA: So how I usually do it...is download the song from each concert - get out a round of toss aways ..like Clay lauging through a verse, or messing up the words.

Once narrowed down I try to judge for other things like bad orchestra, or bad note. If the issue is sound quality but Clay sounds kick ass I'll listen to other versions from the concert because they may have been in a better seat location or not next to the chatterer or cougher etc. I think the best versions do jump out of you right away though. I usually have a spreadsheet - yes anal - and then move them into YES, NO, MAYBE categories heh. If there is no audio, I'll load up the video and listen to it. We have people here who can take out the audio if it's chosen. I'm sure that is no help at all..Everybody will find their own way of doing it that works for them.

To Couchie and Ansa, I'd like to say. "If you build it, they will come."

bwah Atinal..can I say I absolutely hated that movie. I'm a major sports fan but just didn't get it. heee.

I've been checking in from time to time today and wasn't really sure when to jump in. Welcome to all of the newbies. I recognize many of my favorite posters from my days at CV it's good to see you here.

To Couchie and Ansa, I'd like to say. "If you build it, they will come."

Hey, goldarngirl delurked...and with the vapors too. :lol:

fan.gif

Does that help? :)

Thank you. Obviously I was blinded by the Aiken and couldn't see the fan if my life depended upon it. Although now that I'm cooled off where was that picture again???? and now I can't find the drool emoticon this will have to do. :Thud:

Pbbt to all of y'all - Clay is totally in love with moi and showed it to everyone at WPB - I have witnesses!

:ruserious:

Where's the clack?:POP::drink:

What witnesses? *busily working on Adobe Premiere (like photoshop but for video) to replace KAndre in every frame*

No, seriously, I did upload lots of Fort Myers stuff tonight. Really!

My 2 cents about the Clamie... If I were in Orlando with my special someone, loving theme parks as I do, and he/she expressed a desire to stay an extra day to visit Disney, then nothing on earth would make me want to pack up & fly home. Why even Solo and PerusingOne stayed 1 more day to go to Universal with me after JNT05, and we're not even going steady -- yet!

ETA: Can't believe I have an opinion on this, let alone actually went and posted about it. *ashamed*

Edited by Scarlett

A big thanks for the Tampa crotch shots. I saw that from the front row and it was quite nice!!! :DoClay:

Littlec is a friend of mine. She used to live near me in Florida, but has since moved to Raleigh. She does indeed attend Faye's church. She also line dances with Faye, and others from the church, every week. The e-mails littlec receives are group e-mails (as desertflower pointed out) that Faye sends to many people. I get many of them forwarded to me. Any information she receives is really just general information.