#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Thanks for the "photographic evidence" keepingfaith. I enjoyed it as a photo montage. BUT -- I still think people are seeing what they want to see in this. I've seen Clay look at others the way he's looking at her. I just think he's close to her as a 67th cousin 15 times removed, and as a friend. JMO, YMMV, all those silly letters.

I just want Clay happy, you know? Besides, I thought his looks of happiness was all because he was leaving RCA, until he spoiled that story a few weeks ago. *g*

Bwahaaa. Seems Clay spoiled a lot Of stories through the meet and greets. I loved the M&Gs the most, this tour. Just for that reason. Putting rumors and speculation to rest. Of course some people are still at it on his board. Album thread round 15 anyone? Seems some people take Clay's advice to IGNORE certain people and things, and applied it to Clay himself, by ignoring what he says. Or changing it to fit their theories.

ETA: Forgive me for being skeptical of littlec, but how do we know she's a "friend" of Faye's? There are so many in this fandom who claim to "know" someone attached to Clay. So many who live in Raleigh claim to know someone in the know. They claim to have the inside information on Clay's life and relatives and friends. They KNOW!

Only 99.9% of the time its crap. So I have become very, very skeptical of anyone claiming to be a friend of Faye's or anyone else in Clay's inner circle. Just the fact they post information about people in Clay's inner circle on message boards is enough to make me skeptical.

But that's just me.

It's not just you. It should make everyone skeptical.

Hee. I sure hope Faye isn't asking someone from her church to report the current state of Jamie's marriage to her son's fans via message board. Eeep!

Great post, boss couchie...

The hardest thing to do on any message board is to let people have their say and move on. I think the back and forth ad naseam until you have the last word or people change their minds is what can make a board unpleasant.

For sure... it's not the varying opinions as much as the arguments, judgements, dead-horse beatings, and side-taking that make an unhealthy environment, IMO. Especially for the horse... :lol:

Welcome to all the newbies... FCA is a great board - very open, honest, and full of wonderful comraderie! Enjoy.

JaMar... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

WooT... both jmh and I posted and neither of us is at the top of a page! *herkie* :cryingwlaughter:

I have nothing but the highest regard for Mrs. Parker but I agree. I sure hope, and don't believe she is, doing that either. I truly believe the only thing she passes on to fans are heads up notices about upcoming appearances for Clay and charity info. When she is asking for fans to donate to something she is promoting or else something promoting BA/F. I doubt very seriously she shares family members personal background with the fans, and asks them to post it. I think she says things in passing and fans around her take it, coupled with things they read or hear, and run with it. By the time it hits the boards it has been filtered. She has more stalkers than Clay. I doubt that she is speaking on behalf of, or for, Clay about any of his business dealings or career decisions or choices either. At least IMHO she shouldn't involve herself in that aspect with the fans. Clay can speak for himself and run his own career.

{{{jamar}}} Thanks....

Oooooh Gibby what a way to send us back to bed so early in the morning...Great research. Hubba hubba. I think leaning over Angela like that caused him to "Get Sprung" causing the zipper to come down.

I love the Mezghan boobgate picture. One of my favorites. Is it allowed to be posted here? I've been itching to see it again. Can we huh, can we? :clap:

I don't know her and can't keep up with everything on CV anymore - too many linear threads in Clayland. I do wonder at the people who do keep Clay's secrets and I also know that some people have joined the church to get close to Faye <- jerks. I know one person who blatently lies about being a friend of Faye's to get her power in the fandom. I generally leave Clay and his family and friends lives private, none of my business. When something is announced, I acknowledge it. Does Faye really want to get stuff out? Then she should register at the fan club and post or blog. JMHO What ever. I do like source. I really like sources a lot! Sourcing is a good thing.

Isn't it the truth? Like I said, she has so many stalkers. People always trying to get next to her, hoping to have a connection to Clay. The real friends of Faye would not be posting information on the boards, or shouldn't anyway. I also really think that anything she has ever asked a fan, on her email list, to put on the board is when she has asked for them to go vote on a poll or to donate to BA/F. Some people have even moved to Raleigh. I agree with everyone who has said that if Faye has something she wants to share with the fans then she should, 1st and foremost get Clay's approval, and then post it herself on his OFC. Honestly I think all information should come directly from Clay. Nothing should be filtered through the fans. That's my two cents.

Regarding Clay's private life, I've never felt a need to know. But harmless speculation about things we see in pictures is fun. It's just part of the fun of being a fan for me. It does baffle my brain when I hear about people who have some kind of desperate need to find out things, or pretend they know things they don't. That I don't get at all.

I agree. I think harmless speculation about shipping is common place behavior among fans and their celebrity of choice. I never understood why Claynation always tries to squash fans from wanting to talk about Clay being paired up with someone. JMHO but I think stuff like that goes with the territory of being a celebrity. As long as it is done in fun and fantasy and isn't spreading false rumors or done to try and hurt Clay, I don't see the harm. That's just me though and I know I'll be in the minority about that. That being said, though, as much as I want Clay to be getting his fair share of nooky, I don't think he is doing it with Jamie. Although your pictorial evidence gives me pause to reconsider. Hee

Besides, I much prefer imagining him getting some on a regular basis than having to resort to....uh....his more adolescent resources....Right?

Although imagining him resorting to such resources, alone in his room...full of pent up energy, perhaps frustration...has its own appeal, don't you agree? :hubbahubba::Thud:

OMG........... :cryingwlaughter: I bow down to you.

A big thanks for the Tampa crotch shots. I saw that from the front row and it was quite nice!!! :DoClay:

Littlec is a friend of mine. She used to live near me in Florida, but has since moved to Raleigh. She does indeed attend Faye's church. She also line dances with Faye, and others from the church, every week. The e-mails littlec receives are group e-mails (as desertflower pointed out) that Faye sends to many people. I get many of them forwarded to me. Any information she receives is really just general information.

Thanks for the explanation...

scarlett..is your videos up at CH? can't find it!!!

bwah Atinal..can I say I absolutely hated that movie. I'm a major sports fan but just didn't get it. heee.

:scream:

You didn't GET it? Whaaa? How could you NOT GET IT?

There was this guy see and he started hearing voices. Voices that told him to plow under the back forty and build a baseball diamond, see? So a bunch of ghost players could come back and play ball. And a soul-dead writer could move to happier afterlife. And an old doctor could see that he made the right choice. And his soul dead banker brother in law could learn that there were more important things in life than money. And his daughter could learn about the dangers of eating hotdogs. And his wife could call her high school archrival a nazi cow. But mainly so he could "have a catch" with his long dead father.

Seriously. What's not to get?

:cryingwlaughter:

---

No problemo with the light-hearted shipping, including the pictures. Just no investment for me. Plus there is a big difference for me, with information that Clay makes known about his personal situation, like Krisite being his roomate, and somebody "understanding" that so & so is living with Clay. But that's just me.

I do hope Clay is happy, but personal happiness doesn't always include a significant other. Just sayin'. I wish I had a nickle (okay this is the Aught's *g* make it a buck) for everyone who tried to fix me up after my divorce. And who still ask when I'm going to start dating again. As if finding another man should be my top priority. :shrugs:

But I do rather like the thought of Clay Aiken's Home for Wayward Divorcees.

I mean...Sign me up. :cryingwlaughter:

--

Hee couchie, about the Clangela. I had the same thought. This tour was the first time I really saw their friendship. It made me feel good when he talked about the three of them being together so long and all that.

Now alas I'm outta here. Must work. No man to take care of me, you know. Hee.

Have fun ya'll.

"Someone" checking in! Obviously I made a bad choice in words and phrasing last night....the way things fly around the boards; I figured it was pretty common knowledge or at least suspected. I am not one to spread gossip or start rumors...so okay; from now on, I will make sure any info I pass along has at least 3 verified sources.

Got called into work today to shelve books and generally help clean-up...seems they are moving along with the renovations at the library much faster than they anticipated...good for me since I am not being paid during this layoff.

See you all this evening; everyone have a good day!

Kim

"Someone" checking in! Obviously I made a bad choice in words and phrasing last night....the way things fly around the boards; I figured it was pretty common knowledge or at least suspected. I am not one to spread gossip or start rumors...so okay; from now on, I will make sure any info I pass along has at least 3 verified sources.

Personally I don;t think we should be that anal about it. Just put in a source so others can decide if they want to give an info any attention. I am not one to shoot down every messenger. I still remember how this one girl said she saw Clay in the airport and was treated so badly on the board. So for general info like how Jamie is related to Clay or any possible appearances and projects...I don't think there is any problem. But anything more intrusive than that...I think is in the discretion of the people with the info and should be assessed on a case to case basis. Basically we are not invested in being a source of inside info or being the first to get info. Its just nice to know what other fans already know.

Personally I don;t think we should be that anal about it. Just put in a source so others can decide if they want to give an info any attention. I am not one to shoot down every messenger. I still remember how this one girl said she saw Clay in the airport and was treated so badly on the board. So for general info like how Jamie is related to Clay or any possible appearances and projects...I don't think there is any problem. But anything more intrusive than that...I think is in the discretion of the people with the info and should be assessed on a case to case basis. Basically we are not invested in being a source of inside info or being the first to get info. Its just nice to know what other fans already know.

Actually, I was just kidding...guess I should have thrown in a few emoticons to make that more obvious...snark has never been one of my strong suits.

Kim

Actually, I was just kidding...guess I should have thrown in a few emoticons to make that more obvious...snark has never been one of my strong suits.

Kim

Hee...Kim I realized that...I guess I just used your post to explain that we don't need to be so uptight over general info about Clay. I do believe that with what a lot of us have experienced in other boards...this may not be very clear. So treat this as a semi admin note that its fine to quote info from other boards as long as it is clear where it came from. And to share info one has but do try to give a source. Info from sources that can't be revealed...maybe would be better shared through less public way.

I'm serious about the librarians giving me their opinions on this article. It just seems wrong but I'm not sure enough about the realities of library finance...it doesn't help that I have wide and easy access to the main library (as soon as they finish the frickin' renovations).

Scarlett, you do realize I could still assign your ass to "Emmanuel" - as done by your boyfriend, Jacob, right? RIGHT? Ha!

jamar, thank you for the synopsis - I personally thought the storyline was "hell, people will watch any crap with Costner in it".

Shipping? I'm fairly indifferent to it all because I'm really not that interested in celebrities' private lives. I don't care about Britney's custody arrangements, I don't care that Brangelina is doing something to be on the cover of People again, I don't care who Usher married. I'm more interested in the Clangela because it's up on stage where I see it, but I don't care if it's real or not - I just care that it's hot. And I also have to agree with Clayzorback - I think Clay just tends to look at and get away with touching women in a fashion that would get a less sneaky guy smacked the crap out of. I tend to think that he has spent years practicing this - 'cause he's a guy.

Ooooh, also I will write snarky things, and simply expect people to get the snark - if I don't get your snark, for me you don't have to be particularly apologetic about it (lord knows I'm not) - but that's just me. Other people might be a little more sensitive than moi - hard as that may be to believe. I'm as sensitive as shit! Really! I saw a twinkle in Clay's eye once! It said "I wanna do ya". It was a naughty twinkle. Mmmmmm...wait. snark. Yeah. We do have a fairly jokey manner around here - and I think it's fairly clear when a "serious" discussion breaks out. So try not to get all hyper about OTT statements - those tend to be snark. On the other hand, sometimes you will get a lot of deadpan snark back atcha. Don't get all hyper about "pile ons" either. Be brave! Just put all your stuff out there!

Hey, goldarngirl delurked...and with the vapors too. :lol:

fan.gif

Does that help? :)

Thank you. Obviously I was blinded by the Aiken and couldn't see the fan if my life depended upon it. Although now that I'm cooled off where was that picture again???? and now I can't find the drool emoticon this will have to do. :Thud:

*runs and hugs goldarngirl* So glad to see you posting!! Please come and play some more.

(If you don't remember who I am by my screenname - we met in Colorado - :) )

Coming in to suck up a little more and see if my siggy works. I read the VIEW NEW POSTS and it is very helpful. Thank you Couchie!

It didn't escape my notice that Muski started the shipping subject and then ran out at high speed. It is interesting tho!

playbiller, where the HADES do you find all your emoticons? CMSU.

My interest in whom Clay is or is not boinking (takes a moment) is purely professional. Such conjecturing is vital to the creative process, donchaknow. (And shutup already about said process not having been in process for a long time.) While sitting on the bus to and from work, playing out scenario 1-? in my sometimes sicko mind is quite helpful when/if the spirit moves me to actually WRITE something.

Perfectly harmless.

and actually---at times---quite.....productive. :whistling-1:

Edited by muskifest

It didn't escape my notice that Muski started the shipping subject and then ran out at high speed. It is interesting tho!

BWAH!

Professional, huh, Muski? Does that mean you get paid? Why, I didn't know! Heeee. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gibby - I'm in love with you and those pictures.

I don't think Jamie & Clay are in a romantic relationship. This revelation is based entirely on those pictures. Clay is holding, squeezing, cuddling oh, god Jamie, but she isn't really holding him. Including his thumb unless she has six fingers. I think we first saw her in that beach vacation pic last summer with Jaymes. That pic was all over the boards, but then pulled as being too personal as it was from Jamie's myspace, I think. I just looked at it and she still had her wedding ring on then. She is tiny compared to our strapping young man.

I want to know about the woman who cooks his food and washes his clothes. I could have sworn he once said that Jennifer cooked for him. I could do that. Okay, I could learn to do that. Oh yeah, :DoClay:

@$%&%$&$#%!^$ I had F4 and my time expired, now they say all the tickets are sold in the orhestra and it won't let me look for any more - worst ticket buying experience ever!

playbiller, where the HADES do you find all your emoticons? CMSU.

hmm hmm hmm - oh... I have my sources.....They may not know about Clay, but....

I really have to work the emoticon maker I found,. I have just been too lazy to learn, so I steal.

Stupid ticketing system is still not working.

Edited by playbiller

okay....this was so many posts ago, I'm not sure of the source, but I think it was beenthinking Hey! About you sitting next to the DJ Chad guy in Tampa...

I was sitting next to his son! I think you and I actually exchanged eye contact and smiles a couple of times over the little boy's story about his M&G question and then his getting to be 'part of' the concert when he stood on his chair!

How 'bout that? :lilredani:

and I see washgirl has appeared, trying to impress y'all with her smut. Pfft. Although I really loved reading her comments on my story threads....Hey! That's the ticket! She's so freaking funny and smutty because she used to hang out a lot in my stories!

Whew. I'm glad we got THAT straightened out! :clap:

(hee...I said "straightened out"...)

***Waves *** :affection: to muskifest.. yes it was me. I remember looking at you and smiling because the little guy was so much fun to watch. Clay made his day. It just shows another instance of Clay's love for children.

jmh

I've seen Jamie with a tall dark and handsome young man at several venues. Don't know what their relationship is either

Not long ago I read where another poster stated that Jamie and a young man were sitting in front of her at a concert and that they were very touchy/feely. Did anyone else seeeee or reaaad that post? I don't want to feel I have beenthinking or hallucinating too much?.. :party045:

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me (TM Steve Martin) for using a schmoopie analogy from a baseball movie that everyone seems to hate :bigemo_harabe_net-24: Guess I'll go off and watch my complete dvd set of Kevin Costner movies :cryingwlaughter: I'm kidding

Off to paint, you guys have fun today.

IMO- I wouldn't give too much credibility to the "littlec reports". Nothing personal, it's just what I believe. I agree with the poster upthread that said the family filters every bit of info. that's shared. They've learned the hard way. I don't trust any of these so called inside reports. I just think people might think something in general terms and try to read between the lines. I don't know anything about the Jamie thingy and I don't think any regular fans do either. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. You know, we haven't see too much of Jaymes lately. I hope they're going to start working on the next CD. I hope Clay kicks some mighty butt, and I hope Clay does his intellectual thing on AYSTAFG and knocks it out of the park for BAF. Go Clay!!!!

Edited by merryclay

Good Morning, FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I just toured the Meet & Greet thread and found some more folks to add to my welcome list. Totlak, washgirl, MzKatieOne, titch, and anyone I missed -- we're glad to have you! :lilredani:

LOL, I quoted KAndre's post, but couldn't remember why. So much for the brain cells this time of day. :eusa_whistle:

Speaking of which, Carolina Clay, when are you going to share your expertise on the orchestras and arrangements this tour??

Orchestra expertise in a nutshell -- some were better than others. Heat and humidity do a number on all instruments, make tuning a bitch, and play havoc with pitch. However, professionals learn to deal with it, some better than others. All of this is based on watching videos/listening to audio since I didn't actually attend a live performance this time around.

Being able to sightread a show was never more evident than at Meadowbrook when the music had to be faxed from Michigan and the rehearsal was delayed and shortened. It's just part of being a professional musician.

About the arrangements, I thought they kicked ass; and I read at least three blogs by tour musicians that said as much. You may remember Jennifer, the flautist from the Frisco gig who wrote about Clay's professionalism -- i.e., he couldn't hear the flutes in his head/ear phones and asked for a sound check. Jennifer played the piccolo solo from "Stars and Stripes," definitely at the high end of difficulty. Well, it was July 4. :lol:

Jennifer mentioned Jesse's arrangements in a comment in my blog, but here is her write-up of the rehearsal: Are You Achin' for Clay Aiken? You will recognize her rehearsal photo, which has been passed around CA boards and blogs.

I have a violin student auditioning to be a member of a youth orchestra this weekend. She will have to play a piece, a major and a minor scale, and sightread whatever TPTB put in front of her. Hopefully, she will be ready.

Question: Is this board analyzing videos or just audio?

Y'all have a great day! th_bubblesmileyrev.gif

Caro listen.gif

Edited by Carolina Clay