#22: Which brings us to Clay Aiken, as most good conversations should

ldyjocelyn

Thread title poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next poll title???

• Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!
    • Brown hair and red hair and blonde hair, OH MY!
    • Is He Harboring Weapons of Mass Seduction?
    • "God help us with the dancing part."
    • I love the new hair, and the hair from last week, and the hair from next week.
    • I can pretend he's the little Shetland pony I wanted to play with as a child.
    • He is a man of many parts and all of them can park on my couch anytime!!!
    • When I pushed the Clay button, his voice pushed all of mine.

Well, muski, I'm not totally sure...maybe this preview of an article from the Express-Times (via Pennlive.com) will answer your question:

CLAY AIKEN: REVENGE OF THE WHOLESOME in the TODAY section: "I enjoy everything I do," says Clay Aiken with a laugh. And he sounds like he means it. He was asked a question about a recent appearance on the TV game show "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" But it could have been anything he's done recently -- from his appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to preparing to star in "Spamalot" on Broadway to his current tour "Christmas in the Heartland," which brings him to Easton's State Theatre tonight. The "American Idol" runner-up may be enjoying things so much because he's carved out a niche for himself. Aiken has become Opie in an era of Britney. And over the phone he seems, well, Opie-style nice. He has good Southern manners. There's no pretense at trying to be cool. Maybe at this point being anti-cool is the new cool?

libby, yes I direct the bell choir at my church, and I simply LURVE watching the Raleigh Ringers, I think they are fanastic musicians! I wish I could play half as well as they do. Thanks for bringing that link over. Heh...it's interesting you bring that, for one of my questions when I get that M&G for Merrillville (yes, I'm still playing delusional) is if Clay has heard of the Raleigh Ringers. I think I might suggest that for next Christmas, he could take them on tour with him. I think that would be a FANTASTIC concert!

Thanks ansa!

Here is another - with a little bit of a rare smile! I think he was smiling right at meeeeeeeeee! Even if I was 9 rows back....

raresmile.jpg

ETA: Shit! I did a typo on "Poughkeepsie"! I can't figure out how to correct my tag! I'll replace this picture when (and if) I do!

If anyone knows how to correct a misspelling on my tag, can you please help? I cannot figure it out!

WOW - great pix CG and Cotton!! I feel inspired to make a new banner!!

Thanks for putting mine up ansa!!

I just finished watching a movie on Lifetime called "All She Wants for Christmas" about a Christmas Ornament Company in Anytown, USA... it was a little like "It's a Wonderful Life".... Well anyhow...

The company's name was AIKENS! And one of the main characters was Justin Aikens!

Anyhow - I just wanted to share...... carry on........

merrieeee twinklewhore.gif - so is the eHP going to opening night on Jan 18?????prettyplease.gif

so is the eHP going to opening night on Jan 18?????prettyplease.gif

OOOh, merrieee! I LOVE this little emoticon guy/gal! I'm gonna save him/her to my photobucket account! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

CG...LOVE the pics....and yes, I agree---he's lookin' at YOU, kid! :cryingwlaughter:

We're BAAAaaaAAck.

This was the second show and I have to say, the artistry of the show is really jsut sinking in. I noticed that there is a rest pose. Everyone stands in the same rest pose when they are not doing any singing and sometimes Clay does the rest pose while he is singing a quieter part of the show. The rest post is standing with one hand holding the other in front of them. This rest pose give the show a feeling of symmetry and lends the air of formality.

Wonder what I will finally notice at the third show?

Well, muski, I'm not totally sure...maybe this preview of an article from the Express-Times (via Pennlive.com) will answer your question:

CLAY AIKEN: REVENGE OF THE WHOLESOME in the TODAY section: "I enjoy everything I do," says Clay Aiken with a laugh. And he sounds like he means it. He was asked a question about a recent appearance on the TV game show "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?" But it could have been anything he's done recently -- from his appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to preparing to star in "Spamalot" on Broadway to his current tour "Christmas in the Heartland," which brings him to Easton's State Theatre tonight. The "American Idol" runner-up may be enjoying things so much because he's carved out a niche for himself. Aiken has become Opie in an era of Britney. And over the phone he seems, well, Opie-style nice. He has good Southern manners. There's no pretense at trying to be cool. Maybe at this point being anti-cool is the new cool?

libby, yes I direct the bell choir at my church, and I simply LURVE watching the Raleigh Ringers, I think they are fanastic musicians! I wish I could play half as well as they do. Thanks for bringing that link over. Heh...it's interesting you bring that, for one of my questions when I get that M&G for Merrillville (yes, I'm still playing delusional) is if Clay has heard of the Raleigh Ringers. I think I might suggest that for next Christmas, he could take them on tour with him. I think that would be a FANTASTIC concert!

Ooooh, I like the 'Revenge of the Wholesome' article. I think Clay's quite happy being anti-cool, and it does make him look cool!

I'm glad you liked the Raleigh Ringers clip, ldyj. It would be very interesting to find out if Clay has heard them. But I have a question . . . who is libby???? :shrug: :lmaosmiley-1: :imgtongue:

Keep the pics coming, CG & Cotton! Clay and Quiana both look great, and the lighting patterns make the pictures really interesting.

Gibby Thanks for the link to the bell ringers. Great! I LURVED the guy with those big whunking bells. Those were really something.

I LURVED the guy with those big whunking bells. Those were really something.

:whistling-1:

You know, as a former high school English teacher, I have great appreciation for the intricacies of our wonderful English language....how with just a simple substitution of one letter for another...

For example, a quick (and of course inadvertent) slip of the old typing fingers could change this rather funny statement into something much more....

well..into something with a very different meaning (if you know what I mean and I'm pretty sure you do :hubbahubba: )

How? you ask? :lilredani:

Uh...I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat...oh, say an "a"?

:whistling-1: :whistling-1: :whistling-1:

ETA: Clay content? See above

:onFire:

Fucking work!!

Heh, it's all I can do to keep informed... I barely have a thought in my head afterwards! Lucky you! LOL!

Awesome "neat lights" picture, twin!

And those are really beautiful pictures of Q too, cotton!! The backdrop lighting is fantastic for photos, eh?

I'm peeking in when I can! Thanks for missing me!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ooooo, niiiice pics, KF. Um, he looks a little faint in the second one. Or sumthin'!

eta... weeee, top of the page reward!

My personal preference is for Clay to have long, dark bangs and no glasses, so I come in with a bias, and the pics from tonight, and recent nights, bear a striking resemblance to old pictures of Clay ... the strawberry blond hair, the cut and style, the glasses ... but it's the knowing look on his face and the utter confidence in his eyes that are kicking my ass tonight. Even behind those glasses, his eyes are devastating.

I can adjust.

But when I look at these pictures and realize that Clay looked like this for about three shows and then put on the glasses and combed back his hair, it makes me wonder if he's not making a concerted effort to look serious, professional, and less ferociously sexy. Because why else would you change this look?

wichita226004834-L.jpg

wichita226004828-L.jpg

StLouis226389608-M.jpg

Yeah, it was just 2 weeks ago that I saw Clay in St. Louis. Such a different look in 2 weeks. I love how he looks in almost all of his incarnations. I agree that the current look is so similar to young Clayton.

ETA: You know, posting those pics close together like that, it doesn't even look like the same person. I see Clay in both of them, but I don't think everyone would...... he is ever facinating.

kf, you mentioned confidence. I've always felt Clay was a very confident performer, but during this tour, he EXUDES confidence. My friend that went with me to St. Louis noticed it almost immediately. She has only seen Clay in 3 shows, the last 3 Christmas tours, she is a NJU, only has his Christmas CDs because I gave them to her, she has never looked for him on the internet. It was very obvious to her. She has enjoyed each show more than the last. I just found her perspective so interesting because she is a NJU.

Cha Cha.......stay away from the cheekbones.......They are mine, I tell you. All mine!!!!

GAH Cheekbones and glasses!!

Oh yes the eHP is (are?) going to opening night. We will be there with bells on :whistling-1:

And I want you to know I just love Clay Aiken!

Gibby/Libby, I'm soooooooooooooo sorry! Maybe I was having a "'Lost is going to start again soon' moment?" [/joke only Losties will understand]

but it's the knowing look on his face and the utter confidence in his eyes that are kicking my ass tonight.

keepingfaith, I hear ya. I was never fond of early pictures of Clay, at all. Such a young kid, and he just didn't click with me. But now, with a similar look....oh man, I can't take my eyes off him. He's certainly large and in charge! (heh)

I now want to have cindilu's babies! (Widescreen, please?!?!?!?!)

To finish off the "teaser" I posted last night....

The Express Times

Clay Molds Nicely to Life's Offerings

Clay molds nicely to life's offerings

"Idol" Clay Aiken takes all in stride with Christmas show tonight at State Theatre

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

By JOHN A. ZUKOWSKI

The Express-Times

"I enjoy everything I do," says Clay Aiken with a laugh. And he sounds like he means it.

He was asked a question about a recent appearance on the TV game show "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"

But it could have been anything he's done recently -- from his appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to preparing to star in "Spamalot" on Broadway to his current tour "Christmas in the Heartland," which brings him to Easton's State Theatre tonight.

The "American Idol" runner-up may be enjoying things so much because he's carved out a niche for himself.

The revenge of the wholesome might be the best way to put it. He's like the kid who was in high school plays but never hip enough to become the star. Aiken has become Opie in an era of Britney.

And over the phone he seems, well, Opie-style nice. He has good Southern manners. There's no pretense at trying to be cool. Maybe at this point being anti-cool is the new cool?

And maybe that's the ultimate subversion of the pop star system. Aiken is someone who never should be cool enough to be a star somehow becoming one. And what could be more subversive than being nice?

Just how nice is he?

Well, for his current tour he pulls people from the audience to read some of their favorite Christmas memories. That must have been because of some handler who picked them out for him from a batch of letters, a reporter thinks.

But no. When he's asked a question about whether he enjoys hearing them, it turns out he knew them already.

"I read them all and picked them out myself so I knew the stories," he says, calling from a tour stop in Albany, N.Y.

Aiken also seems to have some fun poking at his squeaky clean image. His appearances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" have done that (where Kimmel often introduces him as "my best friend in the whole world" and where he once interviewed Aiken on a horse).

"You have to have fun with yourself and be willing to joke around and not take yourself so seriously," Aiken says. "And I think Jimmy is great and he's easily the funniest guy on late night TV."

Another way Aiken is playing with his wholesome image is to appear in the Broadway production of "Spamalot" from Jan. 18 through May 4, 2008. He'll play Sir Robin in the farce based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

He must have been a Monty Python fan who wanted to appear, one would think.

But no. He wasn't originally a Monty Python fan. But after seeing the show a second time, he warmed up to the idea.

"This is something completely contrary to what people expected me to do," he says. "There was this expectation that if I was going to do Broadway, I would have done something like (he breaks into a parody of a melodramatic Broadway song). But this isn't that at all."

He says he's also looking forward to seeing another ex-Idol on Broadway.

"Fantasia is a friend of mine and she's appearing in 'The Color Purple,'" he says.

And it turns out he doesn't have a background in acting. Not even in the high school plays you think he would have been in. He says he was rejected for parts.

"I didn't get the singing bush, I didn't get anything," he says with a laugh.

Last year on Aiken's Christmas tour, he took a break to visit Lower Nazareth Elementary School. Aiken is co-founder of the Bubel/Aiken Foundation, which published the students' book "Our Friend Mikayla" written and illustrated by Mikayla Rush's third-grade classmates two years before.

Aiken's foundation works to have children with special needs included in the world around them.

The stop in Nazareth must have been one of many appearances he's made over the years. So one would think it's iffy whether he would remember it. But he does.

"Of course I remember it," Aiken says before going into great detail about the book and the events of the day.

And that includes the limousines he ordered for the students to be taken back to school after an assembly.

"I wanted the kids who wrote it to stay so I could talk to them," he says.

Assistant Features Editor John A. Zukowski can be reached at 610-258-7171 or by e-mail at jzukowski@express-times.com.

I already told cindilu2, but I have never clicked "save as background" so fast as I did for that glasses wallpaper! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

A couple of cute M&G stories this morning.

Uncasville, from poohluv at CB, via CH:

Hi everyone..

Wow, I really don't know where to start.. I could start by saying that I will never ever will forget the feeling I had last night..

Okay here it goes, please forgive me for my spelling .. Jermone came out to get all 6 of us.. For some reason he pointed me out to be the trouble maker. It could have been that I was so amazed I how talk he is, and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth when I stood by him.. He is also very handsome.. Well he had us follow him to the room . He walks really fast and I was right there next to him until he realized that the other ladies were somewhat behind so he stop and blame me for walking to fast. He one again called me the trouble maker but with this sexy smile..

We got into the room and he explain the rules and advised us to put any gift we had for Clay on the table and that we can mention to Clay which one is our gift to him . Well of course I totally forgot to mention to him and I also brought two KK donuts for him.. My gift to him was a blue /gray hoodie with "Ansoina Chargers" on it..and with a singing card "Felize Naviada" I so hope he had a chance to open it and read my note to him.. Hopefully I will one day see a picture with him wearing it.. He had a blue Carolina hoodie and blue sweatpants..

He ask for all of our names I was the last one to give him by name.. He's hold your hand with both of his hands and look you in your eyes when you state your name. Well my name caught him off guard , when I told him my name "Zoraida" he took to 1 step back ,still holding my hands and say, what? I stated again Zoraida. he was like I like the name and from there we had a conversation about a name that till last night I was not to thrill with .. Thanks dad for my intersting name.. I will so never forget his face expression and how interest he was to know what my name meant..

From there he ask if we had any question, when he was asking he was staring at me , so I ask the frist thing that came out of my mouth.. Why don't you like to celebrate your birthday anymore? He answer by saying, he getting old and is not like when he was a kid that he got so excited.. I told him that i still love to celebrate my birthday(silly no dumb me forget to tell him that i will going to see him next month on by b-day to see him.. ) he ask me if i was a child or childchish . I stated back to him that i was a child at heart..

From there on the other ladies ask there question (I will let them post there question) while he was listening to the others questions he start to sign our items.. I brought my LTS(when the first time i read the book I always thought that this will be the item and pg I would love for him to sign , who knew that it will only take 3yrs for my dream to come true) book and I had marked pg 214 for him to sign.. He question me why that page and I stated that I was there for that amazing show .. he sign the other item and then it was time for picture.. Mary call out our name and then gave us number. He mention to Jerome, lets see if this group can do it without forgetting there number. Once He said that everyone wrote down there number.. He was so expressed with us .. We got it down pack with no mess up.. I was number 5, yes he put his arm around and I need the same , and snap the picture was take.. I couldn't smell his neck seeing I'm just 5'2 and with my little heels i was like 5'5 .. he really tall.. I so hope the picture came out nice.. I feel it did.. I'm not to sure how long it will be before we rec'd our picture but I was always have this night in my thought and heart.

Oh, one thing he will like for us to mention is about Cameras and Yelling during the Spamalot.. I will mention one question a fan ask.. "Clay , have your fans ever embrassed you " His answer back was no, but I'm REALLY<REALLY scare about Spamalot.. He truly does not want for us to TAKE ANY PICTURES or YELL OUT HIS NAME" This is not a concert and is a group effort , He really want us to go and enjoy the entire show not just him.. I'm sure once the show is done and they announce him then yes we THE FAN can show him OUR LOVE>>

I think I got it all , hope the other ladies posted there recaps.. Another thing i regret is not taking a picture with the group.. They were all so nice .. Luannbear , it was really nice meeting you.. Thank you for helping me to be relax..

Red Banks, from ilovemycat0851 at CV, via CH:

My Meet & Greet.

Got to the venue at 5:30. Jerome came to tell us it would be at 7pm and to meet him by the stage right.

He was coming to get us just as they were opening the door. We went into the basement, to a room where they were serving food to the orchestra. (Which was hotter than hell) Rap was playing on the big screen tv, which we shut off. We sat around a table, Jerome didn't give us any directions. Probably figured there was no crazys there.

Clay came down the stairs wearing a grey hoodie with an R on it, blue sweat pants, glasses and sneakers. Looks like he's starting to grow his hair long again. Looked like last year hair. Maybe going to use his own hair in Spamalot. He complained it was awful hot and his room was hotter.

He shook hands and asked us our names, and then where we were from. 3 from NJ 1 NY, 1 Pa. When I said Toms River said he'd been there.

We started asking our questions. The first girl ask how he relaxes. He said, "Sleep and vegging out watching TV. I asked about movies and he said, " Attention span not long enough."

So, I started to take notes, He said no note taking, I'd have to use my memory. Sometimes they like to see how acurate we were. I said I had strict orders to get everything and he said do these people pay your salary and I said no and he said well tell them you don't have to do it, or something like that. Well any way, my turn was next.

I started to ask about the committee on disabilities and he said ask something else as I wouldn't like his answer. So I asked besides a talk show host, any long rang goals. He said he doesn't plan for anything and that is things fall into place he would take them. Like Spamalot, they opened themselves up and since it was so different a musical he said yes, after turning down other musicals.

The girl from NY said her friends can't wait to see him in tights. He said there's no tights as he had a fitting yesterday, and asked Mary to confirm. She said she didn't know how to answer that question. Clay said there were clothes over the tights and you can't see them. She then asked if he was in rehearsals and he said no, but will be soon.

Another girl asked if he was ever going to sing Haunaka songs and he said there isn't that many songs except Adam Sandler and she said that would be good. He said No won't be singing it.

Another girl asked if he was going to dance in Spamalot. He said that was to be seen, not sure.

Another question had to do with the album. Was there going to be a single off the album for radio.

At this point I picked up my pen to start writing, and he said I told you no notes, you need to give Jamie that piece of paper. He said it was rude to write when I said not too. Jamie seemed stunned, but we all thought he was kidding and I would get my paper back.

The answer to the single for radio, is that the label may not want a single released, but he doesn't know. They always change their mind when it comes to him. They (Clay & Co. don't expect radio play, but they will have a single ready to go when the time comes.

Mary then gave us our numbers for picture taking. I was #1. So he told me to go by the Christmas tree, and everyone to line up in order of picture. He came over put his arm around me and I him and Jamie took the picture.

As the pictures were being taken, I said to him, that we know he misplaces things, so how many glasses and contacts does he travel with. He said 2 glasses and 2 packets of contacts. He has 1 pack and Mary the other. Mary said she lost her glasses this time.

Then it was over. Kathy the girl next to me asked if they gave me my paper back and I said no. She said I thought he was joking, and I said so did I and we laughed.

It was a great experience. So how many can say they got in trouble at a Meet and Greet. It was pretty funny. I told the other girls to get my name right if they report it on their boards.

So, anyone heard anything about the next series of M&G emails going out yet? I am not sure whether I want them to have gone out or not, because so far, no email in my inbox. LOL I have two chances this time - Erie & Merrillville.

ETA another one, from Poughkeepsie, from neverstopaiken at CH:

Popping in to drop off my recap of the M&G in Poughkeepsie.

We arrived at the venue’s will call at 5:30. Unfortunately, the will call was outside and as time went along our feet became more and more numb. At 5:50 a young woman came out and said someone should be out for us in about 10 mins. Well at 6:15, Jerome finally came out for us and led us into the first inner door. He asked us to put on our M&G badges before we entered through the door. Because some of us had numb fingers and were having trouble peeling the paper off the badges, we were through the door before we had the badges on. Jerome joked that we were breaking the rules already.

One of our group was still outside. It appeared that the people at will call didn’t have a badge for her. I don’t know if she was sweating bullets or not but she was able to join us a few minutes later.

Jerome led us to the first row of bleachers in the venue and read off our names. He gave us the rules of no cameras, have your items ready to be signed, 17 places we couldn’t touch Clay but it would take too long to name them all etc. (did I ever mention I love Jerome?). He then apologized for making us wait so long and left to find a room for us to have the M&G because they did not have one ready.

He came back a few minutes later and led us down a flight of stairs, through a room where I believe it was the orchestra that had refreshments set for them, and into this small room that had a fridge, stove, what looked like 2 tables stacked on each other and a meat locker appearing freezer.

We sat in our little semi circle and perhaps became a little quieter than we had been outside. Either we were still thawing out or the anticipation was mounting that high.

At 6:45 Jamie, Mary, Jerome and Clay walked into the room. Clay rather than come right over to us decided to look in the big freezer first saying that he needed ice. I was going to volunteer my feet as they were still numb. He then came over, shook our hands and asked our names. He then asked us where we were from. Each person answered him but when he got to me, he told me that I was from Canada.

Just to back up a bit, he was wearing a light blue Carolina sweatshirt, navy sweat pants and either blue or black slippers. Glasses. Hair parted in centre very similar to concert hair.

He then asked if we had questions. The first question was if he would ride the subways in NYC. He said that he would never ride them after having had the experience after Idol with Ruben.

He was asked about the BAF gala being in NYC and he didn’t appear to know very much about that. He was told that an email had been sent out by Aron. Clay said that Aron knows more about it than he does so it must be true.

Was Welcome to Our World a new song? He had wanted to use it in 2004(?) and I’m sure he had said for Jacob but that he was too cheap to have it orchestrated.

Someone asked if he was going to play more roles than just Sir Robin in Spamlot and she was told that she would have to wait and see. She said she wouldn’t see it until till March and was told she’ll just have to wait until March. It was at this point that Clay mentioned how he would be furious (he looked right into our eyes and appeared to me to be very serious) and then repeated embarrassed and furious if he saw people trying to get clack. He said at his concerts it was OK but not there.

Then I asked my question. What was the best prank you ever pulled and were you caught? OMG. The reaction to the question was priceless. He sat up straight in his chair, his eyes lit up just like a kid at Christmas and he looked over at Jerome almost as if to get permission to tell. He jumped out of his chair and took Jerome by the arm and pulled him out of the room. They came back in a minute later and he said, OK I can tell you. Then he looked at Jerome again as if to ask if he could tell the whole story.

Now this is the part that is going to drive you nuts. Clay said, I’ll tell you but you better not tell anyone else, and if you do I have your names…..etc.etc. And in my head I just went noooooooooooooooooooooo, not for my question! So I can’t tell you the actual prank (even the Syracuse Six haven’t been told) but I can tell you the manner in which it was told.

By this time Clay is starting to sign the items and is trying to tell the story. He’s all excited and says “I can’t write and tell the story so I’ll just finish signing these things”. Then he starts to tell the story again and says “let me answer the other questions first and I’ll get back to the story”

The next question was whether he is forcing the people on the bus to watch a certain programme now that West Wing is over. He said they are watching The Riches and that Minnie Driver should have won for best actress.

And the last question was how he felt about all the friendships that people have made as a result of being his fans. He said he hoped the friendships would continue.

Then he tried to tell the story again as we started to take the photos which were done very quickly. (I have no idea whether I had my arm around his waist, whether I was looking at the camera, my feet or wherever).But I do know there is a meat locker type looking freezer in the back ground. Then he said that we’ll wait until the photos are done and he’ll tell the story.

As Clay was telling his prank, he was on his feet, mimicking people, doing sound effects, hand gestures. It was hilarious. I think my eyes kept getting wider and wider because his prank was better than anything I have ever pulled and I’ve done a few good ones. The story and way it was told was worth the price of admission.

And with that he said Merry Christmas or maybe it was Happy Holidays…..I’m not sure….I was still laughing….and he was gone.

As we gathered up our things, one of the ladies said to me, “thanks for asking that question”.

Jingenito- you’re welcome. Brensmemaw and Megan-nice to meet you. The other two ladies, I’m sorry I didn’t get your names but it was nice to share the M&G with you.

I realize this recap may cause a few ripples as Clay has told us once again to keep a secret. I’m good at listening to secrets. I’m also good at keeping them. I don’t know if it’s a serious request, a test, or a joke but I’m going to err on the side of caution. The reason I’m including my question in the recap is not so much for the answer itself but to let you know how it was given….a performance in itself.

And with that I’ll sign off………

Hee, I would have loved to witness the "performance" of the prank. While I've seen a lot of angst elsewhere about the secrets and the single and the no note taking, I just think that anyone who wins a M&G is sooooooo lucky and priveleged to be able to have a few minutes to experience Clay being Clay. I hope he never feels the need to change the format back to the old, stand in line routine. I wish people would take that possiblity into consideration if they read something that rubs them the wrong way, and feel the need to vent.

Good Morning Everone:

10 Days until Christmas in Merrillville!

13 Days until The Skating Special Airs!

26 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

37 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim