#36: It ain't my life, just my passion!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title Poll  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like our next thread title to be?

• Whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man...
    • And the biggest protection of all will be love
    • Tell me another person that's ever gone through the Idol mill with such gifts.
    • Clay is the master lemonade maker
    • If you don't get Clay, no explanation is possible, and if you do, no explanation is necessary.
    • And--just on general principles--I love Clay.
    • muchos gracias to a globe-trotting, lazy-ass, dog-loving, soft-rocking dude!
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • the class clown got to be the star
    • Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.
    • FCA - An anarco-syndicalist commune of cyclically in sync nomadic omnivores
    • when the sweetsingerman finds a style he likes he buys a dozen!!!!

OK, I think I got enough culture for a freakin' YEAR...Damn, Hamlet's long! Beautifully shot, gorgeous set pieces - bright and cheery murder instead of dark and gloomy murder - what's not to like? Oh yeah, the dialogue thingie...after 30-some odd years of exposure to Shakespeare...still don't like it. Oh well.

I think I've done a little artsy-crafty everything at one point or another - knitting, crocheting, sewing (including quilts with my grandmother, but that was work instead of art - we used those puppies 'cause it was COLD in the winter in Oakwood), cross-stitch, embroidery, macrame, ceramics, etc. etc. etc. No writing though. I always hated writing. Always ended up being too much work, and I'm lazy.

Man, I don't wanna go to work tomorrow...

HOLEY CRAP!!!! That was scarey!! A squall just passed through almost ripped off my awning I had to go out in the pouring rain to close it with a lighting storm all around me, the windows jammed, so everything is pretty soaked. the dog is terrified, but has no place to hide in here except the bath tub and she is not that stupid (hatesses baths). Hail, everything outside is soaked, I am soaked, who knew? Guess I should have watched Philly weather. Thank goodness it passed without the tornadoes they said might come - where would I go? You know how tornadoes love trailer parks. According tothe radar,it is over.

You know all the talk about the economy and poor record sales - well, I was watching the news earlier and they did a report on the bad economy and came to this island, I had no ideal that rentals are off 30%! Not only are people not flying on vacation they don't even want to drive to the beach. I thought it was strange when, on this holiday week, there are vacancy signs at all the motels and the restaurants are not sure they will survive this year because sales are really off, although the one I picked yesterday you would be hard put to tell. I knew things were bad, but this is worse than I thought. I figured people would want to vacation locally instead of exotic trips.. I think they are just staying home. One of my exco-workers is in his parents house down here and we talked about how his life now sucks. Out of work for 2 years accepted old job back at a hefty pay and benefits cut. - says how will survive because he and his wife don't have kids, but he doesn't know how others will do it. .He said he was 47, I thought he was almost 60 - he has really aged, well, he always looked really old.

Clay content, what song are we on?

Quilts - WOW!

So anyone else out there a Virgo?

Kim

Count me in with the Virgos! I have a friend who is really into astrology (also a Virgo) and she keeps reminding of the supposedly "Virgo-like" things we both do. Its uncanny or else just a case of "birds of a feather"!

Went shopping with hubby today FOR hubby. There's a store here going out of business and we scooped up some shirts and pants for him. Then went elsewhere for undies and shoes...It's so interesting shopping with him because it's such a different experience from shopping with my daughters or by myself. He sees something, says' "I like that...find an XL" and after a few minutes of that kind of thing, he's in line to pay for his new stuff.

I don't get that. :blink::huh:

Where's the angst? The life-or-death decision about color or fabric? The worry whether it makes you look fat? What is WRONG with the man? :8:

What if theres something better, cheaper, more flattering at another shop? Where's the guilt at the extravagance of spending money and time on yourself? What if that last 20 umm I mean 10 pounds finally comes off and nothing fits then?

Yeah Muski, both our guys have issues.........

Someone upthread mentioned chick flicks and "Pride&Prejudice". I haven't seen the movie but has anyone else seen the BBC version starring Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth?

I highly recommend it! :sleezy:

HAPPY DAY TO ALL THE VIRGOS!

My time is coming up - THE LEOS RULE!! :cryingwlaughter: Right KAndre? :hysterical:

Haven't had time to catch up today so just skimmed some of the pages. I made a couple of quilts a couple of decades ago! And several pillows.... I even took a class on machine quilting, and then proceeded to kill a few sewing machines. They hate me. I swear, they somehow know it's me and breakdown somewhere in the middle of a seam before the project is done!! I hope it doesn't happen before I get the Morgan leather seat covers repaired. Which will be a great feat, since the sewing machine hasn't even arrived yet!! :hysterical: (I like the new emoties!)

chachadotter#1 and spouse were here today to help with the reassembly of the Morgan. The windscreen is now back where it's supposed to be! redcar.gif There are still no seats, tires, gas tank, steering wheel, fenders or bonnets. SIL is returning on Tuesday and hopefully more progress will be made! (It's gonna take a miracle!) mrchach will be off 3 days before we are supposed to drive the car to WV on Friday! Like I said, it's gonna take a miracle!! :lilredani:

Remember......... this is what it's supposed to look like.......

morgan4place.jpg

This is what it looks like now........

wings-bonnet.jpg

---

I love all the quilts and projects everyone has shared!! I have one Clay-related item to share. A friend made it for me and brought it to me when she came to spend the night a couple of years ago.

Isn't it purdy????

pillow.jpg

ausdon - I forgot to mention - YES! I love the BBC version of Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth!!!

I bought the 6-hour DVD edition of it and then I read the book a couple of times again. :cryingwlaughter:

Have you ever seen the special features interview on the Bridget Jones DVD of Edge of Reason,

where "Bridget" interviews Colin Firth and asks him questions about the wet shirt scene in P&P?

And speakin of chick flicks - I love Bridget Jones!! And Love Actually, and Music & Lyrics.......... etc....

HILARIOUS!!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Play - are you gonna buy a hat?? :D

(Glad you survived the latest storm!!)

Kareneh, you were here for 3 years and we didn't do anything, not even go to the IQF together? And you had all your quilting things with you? .... well, ok, you did talk me into the Iowa and Kansas City JNT05's one month after you moved here (keepingfaith, I know this'll get you. We had to skip Macca's show for the KC JNT, but what could I say, Kareneh was persuasive!), and there was the ATDW launch at GMA and Waukegan06 and multiple DCATS and Waukegan again and Spam. Gosh, I really miss you! Can't wait to see you on the 12th!!!

All the "Baby" variations just kill me too!!!

And I know how to knit, too..... :D

Heeee, Scarlett, you're such a slut!! :lmaosmiley-1: How many hundreds of Clayfans have you slept with?

:PickMe-1: It was really only our first date but she gave up Paul McCartney for me! :lipstick:

Yes, I miss Spam too. Last night I was making plans with the kids for what they wanted to see and do when we go to NYC the first weekend of August. We're sucking up the gas prices and driving an SUV with 5 people and all that luggage from Halifax to New York. To balance out the higher cost of the gas, I found us a hotel in Tarrytown and a lot in the city where I can park for $26 per 24 hours. Goodbye Omni Berkshire, hello Springhill Suites with free internet and breakfast. Anyway, we've decided to split up sometimes (I think most of the time) so we can all get to do what we want the most. My daughter and my son's girlfriend want to see "Grease" so I'll go along with them. My son isn't interested in Broadway, but I'm curious about "In the Heights" Anyone seen it? "Spring Awakening" was another one that pinged my radar, too. So many choices, so little time. It's my son's first time in New York, a place in his dreams he wanted to study, so he is beyond excited about the whole thing. He's the 24 year old kid with no driver's license, so walking is his thing and he can cover a lot of ground in a very short time. I will follow in a cab.

I can't wait to get back to Houston, even though my time there will be short. We'll definitely make the most of it! And calurker, I know where you live! Get back in here. I'll see you in a few weeks, too. Me and you and my Clay-lovin' aunt are going to dinner.....no lurking behind the menu. :bier: So that's a couple of beers....there ain't nuthin' wrong with pub food is there?

The rest of my week is unfortunately going to be dedicated to trying to cram two weeks of school work and a midterm project into the next six days. Ugh! One week from today, I'll be on that plane to London (We got some 5th row seats to see Les Mis....FINALLY getting to see this!) and on the 8th Carolyn and I get back to Halifax. Two day turn around, and on to Houston the 10th. I just really wanna sit here and play with these.....

322644805_Buak7-L.jpg

322644978_LmQXu-L.jpg

I can't believe it's almost a year since the Houston concert. This week last year the eHP was hot and heavy into getting ready to play hosts. The party itself turned out be a blast but sometimes I think the getting ready was even more fun. (If I don't count the part about sitting in traffic for hours trying to get from the Woodlands to Birra's with a car load of party favors. Honestly, I had never seen so much freakin' rain, EVER!)

Anyway, I have to go figure out why my the web page I made for one of my assignments won't display the margins I set for it in CSS. The code is there dang it! But I think I missed a fundamental somewhere. Okay......fixed it! DUH! Is all I have to say about that.

One last one before I disappear for a while....

322658415_mxmau-L.jpg

OK, I think I got enough culture for a freakin' YEAR...Damn, Hamlet's long! Beautifully shot, gorgeous set pieces - bright and cheery murder instead of dark and gloomy murder - what's not to like? Oh yeah, the dialogue thingie...after 30-some odd years of exposure to Shakespeare...still don't like it.

Hamlet in a nutshell...

whine whine whine

everybody dies

the end

Once upon a time, in another life, I was an English major so I can appreciate Shakespeare. But Hamlet? Ugh. I mean...I don't mind flawed characters but sheesh I just wanna slap the shit out of him. Funny....I felt the same way about Christine in Phantom of the Opera. And Othello.

I think I see a pattern here. :hysterical:

---

I used to crochet. I don't have the attention span for it anymore.

----

Can't believe it's Monday already. Can't believe I'm still sore from dragging and cutting tree limbs.

---

I forgot what song we're on. Oh heck, whatever it is, I love it. *g*

Good Morning Everyone,

6 Days until Clay is on CNN for UNICEF! :woohoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I can't believe it's almost a year since the Houston concert. This week last year the eHP was hot and heavy into getting ready to play hosts. The party itself turned out be a blast but sometimes I think the getting ready was even more fun. (If I don't count the part about sitting in traffic for hours trying to get from the Woodlands to Birra's with a car load of party favors. Honestly, I had never seen so much freakin' rain, EVER!)

OMG don't remind me of that rain. Horrible. Of course it didn't help that I had just recovered from my eye surgery and it was the first time I had driven downtown in years! Ha I thought I would be able to see the roads. What roads, more like rivers! The party was great and Clay was even greater. keepingfaith ran interference with the Security Guard and while I was doing the cellcert I ended up putting the phone on the stage and no one noticed!

Ok Clay, enough of the reminicences get your cute little whatever back here and entertain me........yes in this instance it is all about ME!

Hamlet in a nutshell...

whine whine whine

everybody dies

the end

The Reduced Shakespeare Company is the best ever! Does every one of his plays in 90 minutes and it is hilarious! I know Kandre, Shakespeare and hilarious in the same sentence...just not right, but it is really good. My DD, who teaches 11th grade English, loved it and you don't mess with her Shakespeare!

As I said sewing is not my thing. I can do some repairs and hem pants, which I have to do alot since I am only 5' tall. My mother was a beautiful seamtress. She had four girls in dance lessons, and made all the costumes, plus many more for other people. When I was in high school she tried to teach me. I could not stand sitting at the machine. I was a lost cause. I used to knit alot but not anymore. I have made several sweaters at one time. I still love to cross stitch, have made several table runners for Christmas, and really have some more to work on but have not felt like it.

My son who was bit is not really afraid of dogs. He has two that are really cute and even tempered. I am turn am a little afraid of those I do not know. When I was about 25 I was still living at home and was one day addressing my wedding invitations, our dog at that time was very protective of our mother. She was under my mom's bed when my mother was doing her checkbook on the top. I went into the room and even announced that I was entering, when I heard the scampering on the hardwood floor. Before I knew it the dog was on me, bit me several times and tore my jeans apart. Went to work that night, put me on antibiotics, and when I woke up the next day(I was working midnight shift)my mother had taken the dog and had him put to sleep. My Grandfather who was in his mid 80's was also living with us, and she was afraid that the dog would do the same to him. I really felt bad, but since then I am a little leary of dogs. When we are riding our bikes and a dog comes charging out, my husband says it is the only time we really move, because I really start pushing the pedals fast.

I am really missing Clay, just remembering preparing to go to a concert last year in July. Had so much fun, especially taken my friend who had never seen him before, and now is just hooked.

Monday, Monday.....sucks that most of us have to work it, and then get tomorrow off for Canada Day. Oh well, can't complain about a day off, I guess. :P

Nothing new on the Clay front...spent most of my weekend doing laundry, watching youtube, other Clay videos, & downloads of TV shows, and updating the files on my iPod. Fun, fun, fun. :)

I used to sew and cross-stitch in another life. Haven't done either in ages. Too attached to my laptop, I think. :imgtongue: And I was bitten by a small dog when I was playing hide and seek one time when I was a kid....I was afraid of them until I caved and let a tiny little puppy into our house when my kids were little. She could fit in the palm of my hand. She grew to be HUGE, she was a cross between a lab and a dalmation. Haven't been afraid of dogs since her. And now, of course, I have my little grand-pug. I think, if I was ever insane enough to get my own dog, it would be a v.v. small one. However, I still prefer cats, because they are much more independent, and can be left alone for 2-3 days while I run off to who-knows-where on a Clay trip. Hee.

Good morning. HEE. When you bring up a reply screen and look to the left you see this - :013085001176249046: in LARGE letters!

Dogs. Always been a cat person but we had a yellow Lab when my son was growing up and I got very attached to him. Son waited until g-daughter was 2 1/2 and adopted a yellow Lab from a Lab rescue foundation. She is the sweetest most idiosyncratic animal I've ever known. For years she wouldn't go down the stairs here or walk on the hardwood floors. Son sleeps downstairs. Dog must be with son. Much whining and barking until she decided sleeping with me IN MY BED would make up for not being with her man! Suffice to say a queen-sized bed is not large enough for a 100 lb. dog - who likes to cuddle - and me! I granddog-sit frequently as they won't kennel her when they go on vacation. She has separation anxiety and stops eating, etc. OH, did I mention she's manipulative?? :cryingwlaughter: The Siamese tolerate her - and likewise, although Benjie pulls his macho crap and swipes at her nose occasionally. She looks at him like "you fool, I could squash you with one paw!"

Quilting. Took it up about 12 years ago. Funny thing is I am not a patient person - except when I quilt. When I was working a 50-60 hour week I would actually get up an hour early in the morning to sew. For some reason it calmed me and started a usually very hectic day out with some peace. I do enjoy the teaching, although it's been kind of a challenge to get re-established up here in the mountains. And with the price of gas I have cancelled all my classes in the Bay Area. During the winter there were times when I'd sit down to sew and then wonder why I felt funny some hours later - it would be mid-afternoon and I was still in pajamas and hadn't eaten breakfast OR lunch! (not that I couldn't miss a few meals.... :whistling-1: )

Clay content.....I keep looking at the Paula Deen website to see when he's going to be on. If I remember correctly, someone on some board called her show and was told that it would probably be August before it aired as it had to be edited, etc. Still wishing he was at Ruben's wedding, and hope if he didn't go it was because he was still out of the country and not because he was worried about the papparazzi. That would be really crappy!!!

Kareneh - GREAT pictures of Clay!!!

Couchie - did you survive the allergies and/or the cube de libres?

Air quality still sucks here. No relief in sight.

Haven't quite caught up but I wanted to comment on WOTW.

I think from an instrumentation point of view this is one of the best songs on the cd. I love the guitar work throughout. The opening is really catchy and at the end the guitar really wails. I love wailing guitars! I hope that when Clay tours he gets a kick ass guitarist or two, or three...ok don't want to get too greedy here.

I think his voice is very expressive on this song and I love how he lets the sounds roll on"feeling cold alone and desparate." His voice is such an instrument. Sensational phrasing. I love the female voices on "unbreakable." That last "carry the weight of the world" just sensational. When he talks/sings "they're right" it has a theatrical touch to me, but not in a bad way for me.

I think this song could be a successful single.

merimeee...my car veered into a Target parking lot yesterday for no good reason but I was about ten miles away when it started. I wanted to buy a music pass, or two, as gifts to Clay friends who said they needed a sturdy bookmark.

I am hoping the introduction of the Music Passes this week helps the bottom line for this cd.

I'm loving the quilts! My grandmother used to make beautiful quilts. She would use fabric from the clothes she and my mom sewed for us. It was neat to look at the quilt and remember what each piece represented; an Easter dress, a nightgown, first day of school dress, etc.

My mother has about 8 guilts that my grandmother started but never finished. I have tried to get her to finish or let me finish one my grandmother started for me about 20 years ago. She keeps saying she's going to take it somewhere and get it finished but she never does. I WANT MY QUILT!

I never learned to quilt but I used to cross stich and embroider. I have several projects I started years ago and never finished. When my daughter was a baby I learned to smock. I still have some of the dresses I smocked for her. I still knit and am working on a afghan for my granddaughter. But I never learned to knit a sweater. I started one about 30 years ago and got so frustrated because of all of my mistakes, I threw it in the trash! I don't have the patience to unravel and start again! I am envious of all you creative people!

Lucky me! I'm off work this week and I get to clean my house! Yesterday I cleaned out a closet. I'm going to tackle a couple more today. Tomorrow I get to clean the carpet. Yeah me!! My mother is coming to visit on Thursday so I have to have it clean so she won't bitch at me about having a dirty house! She and I are going to the beach on Friday to visit my daughter at UNC Wilmington.

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm excited about seeing Clay on the UNICEF program but I don't think it will be a live appearance. They will probably be showing the videos that are already on the UNICEF site. I hope we see something new, but if not I'm glad he will be drawing attention to the countries in need.

Where can I find the video of Ruben? I can't find it on FOX any longer.

Every single track on OMWH is in the AOL Top 20 Songs this morning:

1. On My Way Here - Clay Aiken

2. Ashes - Clay Aiken

3. With You - Chris Brown

4. Falling - Clay Aiken

5. Lover All Alone - Clay Aiken

6. Grace of God - Clay Aiken

7. As Long as We're Here - Clay Aiken

8. Everything I Don't Need - Clay Aiken

9. Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift

10. Sacrificial Love - Clay Aiken

11. The Real Me - Clay Aiken

12. Where I Draw the Line - Clay Aiken

13. What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts

14. No One - Alicia Keys

15. Weight of the World - Clay Aiken

16. Something About Us - Clay Aiken

17. One Step at a Time - Jordin Sparks

18. My Wish - Rascal Flatts

19. Realize - Colbie Caillat

20. What I've Done - Linkin Park

On the AOL Top 11 Video Countdown:

1. On My Way Here - Clay Aiken

2. Ashes - Clay Aiken

3. I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry

4. Lollipop - Lil Wayne

5. Everything I Don't Need - Clay Aiken

6. Where I Draw the Line - Clay Aiken

7. Take a Bow - Rihanna

8. Damaged - Danity Kane

9. No Air - Jordin Sparks

10. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

11. Bye Bye - Mariah Carey

On Mediabase this morning - Clay is at #29, but has a bullet and is up three spins.

I have to believe the traffic that Clay's getting at AOL is getting some attention somewhere. His videos are the only ones in the Top 11 that are Sessions videos, and he's completely dominating the Most Played Songs.

I'm loving the quilts! My grandmother used to make beautiful quilts. She would use fabric from the clothes she and my mom sewed for us. It was neat to look at the quilt and remember what each piece represented; an Easter dress, a nightgown, first day of school dress, etc.

I love that idea! Almost makes me want to take up quilting......almost. ;)

My mother is coming to visit on Thursday so I have to have it clean so she won't bitch at me about having a dirty house! She and I are going to the beach on Friday to visit my daughter at UNC Wilmington.

I am soooooooo jellus. I love Wilmington.

keeping... YEAH!!! Thanks for bringing that over. I go to AOL as often as I think about it, but only play the sessions video and OMWH song, so am glad others are taking up the slack! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

4-day workweeks are great!!! I have to be at work a half-hour early this week, tho... ugh!

To add to the :013085001176249046: collection...

EeyoresAsstoundingCollage.jpg

and...

Clay33-8-082.jpg

and to balance with non-butt pictures...

YGP1FA1.jpg

GMA23.jpg

Sigh... he's so gorgeous, coming and going and sideways and...

I'm happy to see the AOL domination, but because I'm pissed I have to go to work this morning, I'll piss on cornflakes by saying that I don't really think it means too much. I don't know shit about the music business, but I'm under the impression that these rankings are the result of Clay's fans streaming along and along and along. I could be really wrong, but I guess until the strong showing on these websites (reflecting repeated streaming) translates into sales or radio play or some other indication of a more widespread popularity, I'll just say, "Yeay, team!" :cheerleader:

Monday. blech. Bah, humbug. :yahoo:

(I thought that maybe the visual of happiness might negate the negative of the words...I'll let you know later if it works. )

ETA: Oh and remember how we were talking about how much more professionally one of our very own Clay fans could have done the OMWH video when it came out? That amazing montage maker, dreamlarge, had a go at it. I really, really like it.

I was in the Wilmington area in April and thought it was beautiful. My SIL lives in Kure Beach which is not to far away. So we went into Wilmington and had some drinks outside at a waterfront bar. Weather was wonderful that day, sunny, and in the 70's.

My SIL is a flight attendant for Southwest and flies out of Raliegh/Durheam(SP). Back in 2004 my hubby was in chat with her and mentioned I was seeing Clay in Detroit. She stated she had no idea who he was. His comment was you live in NC have you been living under a rock.

That video on u-tube by Dreamlarge is really good. I really do like that song.

Dreamlarge's vid is awesome!!! I love how she's incorporated all those older pictures of Clay! Really fits with the song's message.

Muski - I tend to agree with you about the AOL streaming....and I really don't know what an impact it has on sales. I'm thinking nothing. It still is a good thing though - someone from AOL is certainly seeing the stats. I can only think that it's better than not being on the list at all.

I was in the Wilmington area in April and thought it was beautiful. My SIL lives in Kure Beach which is not to far away. So we went into Wilmington and had some drinks outside at a waterfront bar. Weather was wonderful that day, sunny, and in the 70's.

My SIL is a flight attendant for Southwest and flies out of Raliegh/Durheam(SP). Back in 2004 my hubby was in chat with her and mentioned I was seeing Clay in Detroit. She stated she had no idea who he was. His comment was you live in NC have you been living under a rock.

That video on u-tube by Dreamlarge is really good. I really do like that song.

I looove the video! I loooove Clay!

That's funny that your SIL didn't know who Clay was!

I'm really excited about going to the beach for the weekend. I haven't been to Wilmington since last August when we moved my daughter to an apartment across from campus! She transferred from UNC Pembroke, which she hated! She came home every weekend when she was at Pembroke but hardly ever comes home now! I wonder why! LOL

The AOL thing: I'm not sure how much good it does either....but I have to admit that it is nice to see....

It must be "pissy Monday morning workday" for everyone. I'm in a bad mood too. Job thread has more details.

Someone upthread mentioned chick flicks and "Pride&Prejudice". I haven't seen the movie but has anyone else seen the BBC version starring Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth?

I highly recommend it! :sleezy:

LOVE it! So much so that I bought the special edtion DVD set. It's great to put in the player sometimes on the weekend when I'm quilting, bear making, scrapbooking or attempting to knit!

I went to the playbill store and found some things from Spamalot are now at reduced prices.

http://www.playbillstore.com/spamalot.html

Thanks, Play! I had been to the Spam website looking for a couple of things that I didn't purchase while in NYC - either time D101! - and they were actually out of stock on a lot of items. Must have moved the inventory over to the Playbill site.

Scary weather! That sounds like the front that moved through here Sat. night, taking lots of trees with it. So glad you didn't get the tornadoes.

Hamlet in a nutshell...

whine whine whine

everybody dies

the end

I was enjoying my Monday morning coffee until I read this and it came through my nose....

My mother is coming to visit on Thursday so I have to have it clean so she won't bitch at me about having a dirty house!

You are me. I cleaned everything last weekend since my mom was coming down this past weekend. Good luck!

Monday. blech. Bah, humbug. :yahoo:

(I thought that maybe the visual of happiness might negate the negative of the words...I'll let you know later if it works.)

Please do check in & let us know, muski. Although I think I already know the answer.... <_<

At least it's a short week. <- - Always look on the bright side of life... :whistling-1: Another who's missing Spam. A lot. That Clay guy, too. A lot.

ETA: *Waves* to Betty897X at the bottom of the screen, maker of lots of LOVELY wallpapers!