Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

There is a video of Susan Boyle singing at age 22.

There is also a most fabulous site called Beatles Tube. It is a massive treat for anyone who is a die-hard Beatles fan.

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...60&start=60

[also... Queen Tube and U2 Tube]

claytonic.... thanks for the early Susan Boyle. She sounds much better now, but nice to see. Kinda like seeing Clay in Hometown Connection. :cryingwlaughter:

Posting from the plane in Newark - we are probably going to leave late since many people didn't realize that they had to have their visa checked before boarding.

KAndre... Sorry peeps who didn't do their homework are messin' wid your flight!!! They're liable to be very sorry... :cryingwlaughter:

:cry4: I was just on 44th Street!

Just back from the hospital....for anyone who has been following this saga, son #2 grew another inch. Wheeee, I think he's gonna be taller than his dad! He'll turn 18 in 3 months but they are advising he can keep on with the program until he stops growing. :)

luckiest... Congrats to you and Stu! :clap:

Hey gang -- need to ask a big favor for some prayers for my Mom. She fell this morning, and broke two bones in her pelvis, plus a bone in her arm, plus she had fluid in her lungs. It's not looking good at this point. You might not see me for a while....

ldyj... prayers coming your way! {{{{{ldyj and mom}}}}}

couchie... glad your mom is on her way home!

TGIF!!! This has been some week!

Hey gang -- need to ask a big favor for some prayers for my Mom. She fell this morning, and broke two bones in her pelvis, plus a bone in her arm, plus she had fluid in her lungs. It's not looking good at this point. You might not see me for a while....

Oh dear! Sending prayers & healing thoughts her way. :hug:

Glad MamaTomato is coming home! :thumbup:

:clap: for luckiest son!

ldyj Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way.

Kim

Ldyj I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sending positive thoughts.

You and Couchie are having a bad week.

Couchie & ldyj, sending you both and your moms lots of hugs, prayers and good wishes!!! Have hope and strength for them, and don't forget the healing power of love!!!

:elephanthugs:{{{ldyj & mamaj}}} {{{Couchie & Mama Tomato}}} :lilredani:

Posting from the plane in Newark - we are probably going to leave late since many people didn't realize that they had to have their visa checked before boarding.
Aww, K, you're taking the polar route again. *sniffle* Happy travels! Be good careful oh, just BE!!!

Lucky son, :clap: :clap: :clap:

luckiest, so glad your son is moving on up. I hope it makes all he has gone through worthwhile.

couchie, it's great that your mom is going home.

I guess it'll be a quiet Friday night unless someone starts tweeting or Clay starts posting. :pickme:

{{{ldyjocelyn & mom}}} So sorry to hear about the fall.........I hope she is ok.

Sorry to hear about Idyj and Couchie's mothers, prayers for you both.

Just wanted to say that I was in Montreal today with my sisters shopping at Sears and was thrilled to hear Clay singing ATD!!!!

Just wanted to say that I was in Montreal today with my sisters shopping at Sears and was thrilled to hear Clay singing ATD!!!!

we have a connection -- I heard him too...at the 99cent store. It's funny that the voice came through to my ears when I heard him. I don't think I pay attention to the music otherwise. I mean if someone had asked me if they even play music in that store I would have said no...

Thank you all for your kind words. My Mom died earlier this afternoon. Three broken bones, at the age of 88, were just too much for her.

Her body is being donated to science, so there will be no funeral, just a memorial service. That is tentatively planned for a week from tomorrow (which will give my sister time to get here). In the meantime, I'll try to keep on keeping on with life while we wait for all this to happen.

I'll be in and out for the next few days. Thanks for all your support. I love my Clay friends.

Hey couchie -- get the thread title poll going!

Thank you all for your kind words. My Mom died earlier this afternoon. Three broken bones, at the age of 88, were just too much for her.

Her body is being donated to science, so there will be no funeral, just a memorial service. That is tentatively planned for a week from tomorrow (which will give my sister time to get here). In the meantime, I'll try to keep on keeping on with life while we wait for all this to happen.

I'll be in and out for the next few days. Thanks for all your support. I love my Clay friends.

My deepest sympathy.