#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

I dont know why, but this just made me laugh out loud

All those country singers who sell trucks

And Bailey is adorable!!! Love the white paws. My furbrats are laying on the living room rug flat on their tummys with front paws straight out and back paws straight out........they look like very large frisbees with handles. I've been gone all day and most of the evening so it got pretty hot in the house. They're laying under the ceiling fan. I swear Benjie is about 4 feet long spread out like that!f

Have no clue what angst y'all are talking about and think I'll keep it that way. Seems like when Clay goes on hiatus things get pretty crazy.

Oh - the eHPers ate at the Culinary Academy. Like Couchie, we used to have Christmas luncheons there. It was about a 4 block walk from the data center where I worked. On Fridays they have buffets and the food is to die for!!! And you can see the cooks through windows all around the dining room. I'm so glad they ate there....what an experience. (Hi Scarlett :F_05BL17blowkiss: )

Pretty picture?

LA4.jpg

eeeeeeeeee It's the weekend and I get to have my 50" Plasma TV, Blu-Ray player and Bose surround sound system installed! Guess who I will be watching and listening to tomorrow? He will be upconverted...that sounds almost durrty!

Meanwhile anything new in Clay Land...no? Thought not.

I miss him like crazy!

OOoooohhhh, I'm jellus! That sounds like a killer video/audio system. It will be almost like being at a Clay concert! :09:

Ok, if anyone is interested in laughing, may I suggest downloading this clip from the Asheville DCAT?

070811_Asheville_BanterNotCool&BGB_bearcat_large.wmv at Clack Unlimited or your friendly neighborhood vaults.

When Clay went into his "not cool" schtick, he grabbed for Quiana's hand and got a little more than he bargained for - their facial expressions and the ensuing remarks are verra, verra funny! :lol:

BWAH!! Thanks for the laughs.

laljeterfan - thanks for sharing the pics! Your son is cute, and he looks really happy. But I'll have to say that the kitty is cuter!

I guess I'd better not venture out tonight. Sounds like you need waders to muck through the Clay angst. No thanks! I had plenty of angst to deal with at the hospital the last few days . . .

I was looking through my photobucket tonight, and found a series of Black!Leather!Jacket!Clay!!! GAH, I couldn't decide which pic to post, so I'm just going to post several of them. He's drippppppping with sensuality and sexiness in these pics. Whew, did it suddenly get warm in here?

:hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba:

elvis11.jpg

7ea9df86.jpg

101_0064c5x7t_f.jpg

100_7469c5x7t_f.jpg

100_5656ct_f.jpg

100_5432c5x7t_filtered.jpg

100_5430c1_5x7t_f.jpg

tongue.jpg

toolthumbs3.jpg

Ah a quick dose of pretty pictures and I forget the assholes of the world. More message boards need ignore buttons and there would be less problems, certain people would just never show up for me and I would just read things that make it fun - like pretty pictures.

Since there are more new member here since I posted this - quick repost of the the revised version of the serenity prayer.

13064bc0.jpg

ETA - Clay endorsed a debit card - I wonder if you can still get it or if it is still good - was not a way that I work financially so I passed but others got it just for the picture

damn spell checker changed butothers to butters

I still have my debit card...just have it for the picture but it's still good as I got something from the maker a few months ago...

Now I know why we get more visitors when we argue fuss and fight :hysterical::hysterical:

thanks Gibby for the pictures..what a man!

Gosh. (tm King Arthur) Is there a full moon out tonight? :huh: I must have missed a memo or a text message or some writing on the wall somewhere along the way...

Did someone say pretty pictures? :hubbahubba:

102-0244_IMG.jpg

AI3_Solitaire-1.jpg

ClayKalmazoo6_toni7babe.jpg

40468275-M.jpg

DFStarSearch8090906.jpg

40122853-M.jpg

clay1-19-08evening2.jpg

I think it was a promo deal maybe the first year after AI. I can't even remember the bank that issued it. I remember they turned me down because I had too much credit available to me......I had 2 cards with no balances and high limits. What a bogus excuse....like I'm going to buy a house with my credit cards!

It's not the black leather jacket, but I remember people trying to identify all the clothes on this rack. The "Finding Nemo" rugby shirt was pretty obvious. But doesn't he look cute?

33305432-M.jpg

But doesn't he look cute?

Almost always. :flirtysmile3:

Cute pics, lal! Bailey reminds me of my Gidget when she was a little stinker. :)

Off to sleep, per chance to dream..... :claydreaming_ClayIzzaQt: G'night all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ahhhhhhhhh.....thank you. I am as RAS (Read Around Slut), I do it so my friends don't have to. If I find anything worth talking about, I take it back to them.

Tonight....while extremely entertaining at first......after awhile it was just plain scary out there!!!

Thanks to the pretty pics here.....I have gone from this......cakilroy.gif

to this......melt2.gif

I think I'll sleep just fine.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

What...I just talked to ya'll on the phone and you didn't mention where you ate. I have many connections at the Culinary Academy. It's a place we had our company Xmas party every year (when I worked in the city) and when one of my old companies went bankrupt half of my fellow co-workers ended up there and I almost did as well but I didn't really want the position they had availalbe. I'd be 300 pounds if I worked there hee.

Have fun tonight you guys and see you at a reasonable PACIFIC COAST time tomorrow morning heee. Don't you dare call me at 5:30 AM on a Saturday!!

Oh about that bay cruise? TAKE A COAT..a very HEAVY and WARM coat. You know that old saying about the best winter ever spent was a summer day in San Francisco. .. that is absolute truth. I'm more suprised when it's warm.

1 hour 7 minutes to go

couchie!!! can't wait till you get here at 6am tomorrow/jk. we were giggling at the conversation today where you kept starting out to ask "so what time... er... so where... uh... but when..." and finally said "oh, forget it. I'll show up at your hotel when I show up". Don't you just love the way we live by our guidelines?!! This afternoon, we decided that a Sunset Cruise was too snooty for our tastes and instead took the local ferry to Tiburon and Sausalito. At Sausalito, we found a neat Farmer's Market with the sweetest fruit around -- KAndre and I bought bags of plums and blackberries, even with the knowledge that we'd have to lug them around for the rest of the evening (see pics in the member area). There was a cute toy&game shop in Sausalito where KAndre and I co-bought a game called "Dirty Minds". We're all going to play it tomorrow! We then had sushi in a little place over there called Sushi Ran -- the grilled Shiitake mushrooms were yummy. Solo was v. tired since she flew in after midnight and so she was knocking glasses off the table, ending up drenching PerusingOne's pants with KAndre's Bellini. We boarded the ferry back to SF just at sunset so we ended up having a "Sunset Cruise" at a special price (see pic in the member area). I closed the day with an ice cream cone from the Pier and we're now in our hotel room with our respective laptops, catching up with FCA. Missing you!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hey, Miss Scarlett!!!! Glad y'all are having fun.

Thanks! While we had that Japanese dinner at Sushi Ran in Sausalito, I thought about you and that trip to China and Japan we're going to have someday!

Now, I need to work straight to midnight so I can enjoy my day tomorrow with the eHP.

OK rub it in why don't you!!!!! Next thing you will posting a certain picture!!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Wishing you were here -- have fun with the new entertainment system!!! Can't wait for our next sleepover!

Oh - the eHPers ate at the Culinary Academy. Like Couchie, we used to have Christmas luncheons there. It was about a 4 block walk from the data center where I worked. On Fridays they have buffets and the food is to die for!!! And you can see the cooks through windows all around the dining room. I'm so glad they ate there....what an experience.

It's Friday today and yes we had that scrumptious buffet lunch. The appetizers were to die for -- about 12-15 tables with such variety! And I went for just about every item they had on the dessert table. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thanks for all the beautimous pictures!!! Hugs to merrieeee, keepingfaith and 00lsee!!!

Cotton, thanks for posting the file name -- now I'll have something concrete to search for!

G'night everyone!!! :offtobed:

And btw, :Iluvclaysbutt:

We just had lunch at the Culinary Arts Institute (as seen on the Food Network) and are heading out to board a ferry. We'll be meeting up with couchie tomorrow and driving to Santa Cruz.

Have a great evening!!!

Cotton, I found the e-mail but can't find the file itself and the download link has expired. What's the extension of the file? (or anything else I can search by, please? thx!)

I would love to eat at a place like that, however I am really a chicken when it comes to unusual foods. Hope you all have a great time tommorrow.

Whew! Well, that ended with a bang. eh

Love the pics CG.

But the last one with the little buddha belly is a wee bit skeeery :hysterical:

Anyone up for Clay's horoscope this week from OK Ragazine?

In an ideal world you'd be jetting off to some exotic destination, but even if you're staying close to home, life won't be dull. You're at the center of an exciting controversy and you'll gain from it. And the meeting of the minds leads to a powerful physical attraction.

That's all I got. I'm wiped out.

We just had lunch at the Culinary Arts Institute (as seen on the Food Network) and are heading out to board a ferry. We'll be meeting up with couchie tomorrow and driving to Santa Cruz.

Have a great evening!!!

I would love to eat at a place like that, however I am really a chicken when it comes to unusual foods. Hope you all have a great time tommorrow.

Thanks, fear!!! We're going to spend the day with couchie so I'm sure we will! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gosh. (tm King Arthur) Is there a full moon out tonight? :huh: I must have missed a memo or a text message or some writing on the wall somewhere along the way...

annabear, yes, there's a full moon out tonight (July 18). :cryingwlaughter:

Thank you for the beautiful pictures as always. Missing you terribly and though I know we keep missing each other just barely -- from Knitter's Connection in Columbus to here in the Bay Area, tho' I love that you took my spot on the final Spam weekend -- I'm looking forward to the time we do meet!!! :thbighug-1:

couchie!!! can't wait till you get here at 6am tomorrow/jk. we were giggling at the conversation today where you kept starting out to ask "so what time... er... so where... uh... but when..." and finally said "oh, forget it. I'll show up at your hotel when I show up". Don't you just love the way we live by our guidelines?!!

... snip ...

Solo was v. tired since she flew in after midnight and so she was knocking glasses off the table, ending up drenching PerusingOne's pants with KAndre's Bellini. We boarded the ferry back to SF just at sunset so we ended up having a "Sunset Cruise" at a special price (see pic in the member area).

... snip...

Thanks, fear!!! We're going to spend the day with couchie so I'm sure we will! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yeah I just give up on trying to figure out what I'm doing. Was trying to drag along my lurker friend but she's got things going on and I think the "guidelines" would kill her. Maybe Sunday if we do something in the city.

SOOOOOOO Can Solo have the wet spot designation now. please please please. I nominate Solo.

And as long as I don't have to provide directions or any other California knowledge..I'm good :hysterical::hysterical:

I do, however, browse the pictures quite often. :whistling-1:

sounds to me like somebody has their priorities straight :hysterical:

Plus the angst drives me nuts! Usually a rumor or bit of news catches my interest in the beginning, but I'm just not all that interested for very long. I have to admit I mulled over the baby rumor a bit more than usual - plus it's one of the few things I've been asked about. Mostly I'm dismayed the "People" is taken as an authority by friends who should know better. At least they ask, though, so I can say that nothing has been confirmed.

I am looking forward to whatever is next, and SO missing a summer tour. The Cali Four-fer was a fantastic trip all around. Hoping for Christmas.

Yup, Mexico, saltie. Nice shoulders, huh?

Rats, I guess I didn't contribute enough to get the pictures. And yes, those shoulders are verra verra nice. :hubbahubba:

So here's a few hugs for all those in need of news or another picture. Cause it's our job to be greedy bitches where Clay is concerned. Right? :whistling-1:

Right! :thbighug-1:

Never enough pretty pictures!

must be some sort of funky moon tonight..even my SYTYCD thread at TWoP was freakin' locked for the night. Guess I should go to bed since I have to get up at dawn apparantly. But need to wash clothes. what to do what to do.

I think I'll go watch funny Clay clack again!

I just what to believe that he will be here for us , and we will see him in concerts again, and maybe some other project is on it way. I do not believe he is ready to give this all up.

Wow, is that what the angst on other boards is about? It's just so uncalled for, and premature, IMO, if so. Looking forward to exciting Clay things in the future. Hope a few people have to eat their words.

I'm thinking he has a bright future ahead of him and he just needs his FANS to be there when he is ready to entertain again or support a cause that is important if we can. This new approach seems to work wonders for my blood pressure

Mine too!

Boy, that was a long paragraph. Hopefully someone here will be able to get to the end of it.

*waves* I did! I like Angelina Jolie for no better reason that she's nice to look at. How shallow am I? I don't know much about her, and don't care to. I also used to really like to look at her father, back in the day. :cryingwlaughter:

what's the name of that apple we were waxing poetic about last year..crispy something..honeycrisp? Has anyone found one in the store? I can't find them.

Thank you! Was just wondering that myself, cuz I remember eating them in Vegas. So it's not quite late enough yet? Ok, I can wait. But man, I got addicted to them!

I have basically missed this entire week. I am worn down to a nub.

However, I have brought a Get Well gift for ldyjocelyn

334082215_BVZTh-L.jpg

Smiling Clay with Glasses!!!

I figure it should make you feel a lot better!!

EEEEEEEE! I'm not ldyjocelyn, but it sure brightened my morning!

So I guess it's time to log off and hit the road. I hear movement upstairs, means my mom is up making us breakfast (even though I told her we didn't need any). She's also packed us some sandwiches. Hee, I guess you are never too old for you mom to be a mom. I'm finding that out myself, lately. Oh, that reminds me, thanks for posting the birthday pic of your son, laljeterfan. Glad he had a good day. I'll probably post some pics of my birthday boy, too. Good to know that others can still see the 'cute' in teenagers! LOL

Sounds like everyone is busy this weekend, bet it'll be quiet around here. Have a good one, y'all!

Word of warning! Do not go into your attic in Houston in the middle of the summer.......even if it is 6 in the morning!

I was freakin' hot up there. Next time the eHP comes over I know where we can get a sauna!!!

Yesterday certainly was an interesting day in the Clay fandom! Is the full moon gone?

The question of the day is if it is 7am in Houston what time is it in California and do you think the eHP would like it if I gave them a quick wake-up call? (Hee we're not called evil for nothing!!!) Na better not, their paybacks are hell!!

I love, love, love that pic of Clay in glasses! He looks so intelligent and gorgeous too!

It's probably too late but have fun luckiest.

When I got home play warned me to avoid a certain board. Of course curiosity got the better of home . I read one post and got out of there real fast. Honestly, don't people have better things to do with their time? I thought this was supposed to be fun and fun to me isn't fighting.

Last night one of my friends brought her almost eighty year old mom along because she didn't want to stay home alone. During a lull in the conversation her mom brought up how terrible it was that Angelina and Brad were taking bids on their babies pictures. I asked if she knew that they were donating it to a charity. She said yes but wasn't that greedy? Just shows how people spit back what they hear without even thinking.

Turns out that the mom's favorite show is AI as well as the entertainment shows. Hey I used to watch the Apprentice so who am I to talk. Can't stand Trump so i no longer watch it. :scream:

Good Morning Everyone,

Looks like I missed whatever drama was out there last night, but then I don't visit a lot of boards except here and CV and I didn't too much angsting on CV.

Hope the EHP has a wonderful day today; Couchie working until Midnight, yikes! Hope you can stay awake today!

We are off to my sister's for a graduation party this afternoon and it is raining; hope it clears up so we can sit outside.

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Now I know why we get more visitors when we argue fuss and fight :hysterical::hysterical:

Isn't that the truth...I know I got curious too

Anyone up for Clay's horoscope this week from OK Ragazine?

In an ideal world you'd be jetting off to some exotic destination, but even if you're staying close to home, life won't be dull. You're at the center of an exciting controversy and you'll gain from it. And the meeting of the minds leads to a powerful physical attraction.

Hee....that seems appropriate IMO. But of course we don;t really know whats happening with him.

I really get very good horoscopes from Igoogle, almost eerily accurate at times. Couchie, I don't know if you should read ours today...hee

couchie!!! can't wait till you get here at 6am tomorrow/jk. we were giggling at the conversation today where you kept starting out to ask "so what time... er... so where... uh... but when..." and finally said "oh, forget it. I'll show up at your hotel when I show up". Don't you just love the way we live by our guidelines?!!

... snip ...

Solo was v. tired since she flew in after midnight and so she was knocking glasses off the table, ending up drenching PerusingOne's pants with KAndre's Bellini. We boarded the ferry back to SF just at sunset so we ended up having a "Sunset Cruise" at a special price (see pic in the member area).

... snip...

Yeah I just give up on trying to figure out what I'm doing. Was trying to drag along my lurker friend but she's got things going on and I think the "guidelines" would kill her. Maybe Sunday if we do something in the city.

SOOOOOOO Can Solo have the wet spot designation now. please please please. I nominate Solo.

And as long as I don't have to provide directions or any other California knowledge..I'm good :hysterical::hysterical:

AWWWW I wish I was there. This is bringing flashback of last year when we visited YSRN. I remember how hard it was to find parking but it was still a fun day.

Couchie next time I;m in SF we have to do that buffet...YUMMMM

must be some sort of funky moon tonight..even my SYTYCD thread at TWoP was freakin' locked for the night. Guess I should go to bed since I have to get up at dawn apparantly. But need to wash clothes. what to do what to do.

I think I'll go watch funny Clay clack again!

From my window last night the moon looked pretty orange too...is that significant???

No kidding ... :cryingwlaughter:

But seriously?

We're the "mean" board? WTF?

---

I've never seen any indication that Clay views YWT as a mistake. I think it was important to him to include it at the time. This was before he did the initial JNT and before he knew he'd be doing one every year. I've always seen his JNT's as that kind of outlet for him.

edited to remove unnecesary drivel...*g*

---

One poster's discussion always seems to be another poster's agenda. Just sayin'. Agenda is a word that has a very negative connotation on the boards and I don't think throwing it around is a good way to have productive discussion. JMO. I was reading poster's having a discussion about having a discussion, which to me is sometimes a healthy necessity in a community.

---

Ahhh....it's the WEEKEND ya'all! :cocktail: