#52: "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."

jmh123

Thread title poll  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• I am so grateful for a board that is celebrating The Clay!
    • We have no idea in hell what Clay is up to. We hope he's happy.
    • God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.
    • He's made a changed woman out of me!
    • Clay Aiken - Better than burnt weinies!

soulsista, I'm with you on that. Just how much money does anyone need or want? I hope I don't offend any multimillionaires here.

I am truly offended!

I was all ready to be truly offended but then I didn't win my $106 mil lotto last night.

(Drats! I'd already spent it too!)

Welcome Cognitogirl!

:GM_FCA:

Welcome Cognitogrrl..always nice to see new faces!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

108 Days until The BAF Gala!

:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The new picture of Reed in Moscow brings to mind another bright blue shirt of clingy goodness...

th_Blueshirt.jpg th_Moscow1.jpg

Ha! I can't tell you how many times something I am doing reminds me of Clay!

And that shirt is indeed gah worthy! Clay's of course!

Morning all and welcome Cognitogrrl

I just noticed old avi (must change)

I was at Spam in January too and I don't see how anyone could have missed anything - Mr. Aiken was absolutely glorious that weekend :wub: and I miss seeing that gloriousesness live and in person.

Late to the discussion, but my phone plays ATD ring tone and Falling call tone

No comment re: Simon Cowell

(off to change my Avatar)

ETA: If gif's do not make good avatars please let me know and I'll change it :P

oh, and happy belated birthday FearofH20 :balloons:

SueReu, I LOVE your avi. I'm such a pushover for cute babies -- and adorable babies that are ringers for Clay, and that actually share his DNA -- OMG that's off the chart of my "Darling Baby" monitor.

And welcome to Cognitogirl. Good to see you!

I don't mind cuz I think Parker is adorable. It actually bothers me more when someone has an avi with some other singer on it, especially someone else from AI, but that's just my hang-up. Just think it is kind of disrespectful.

I love the Parker avi's!....cuz he's absolutely adorable and SO like his Daddy. And justclay12, I'm so with you on the "other-singer" thing, at least on the OFC. I think it's beyond disrespectful, and toeing into blatant FU. Apparently it's my hangup too! :lol:

sneaking in one tiny little blend (which is embarrassing because I know there's REAL graphic artists here and I'm more a slap it on the page kind of gal) but I just gotta put this out there because they look soooooooo so so so much alike :wub:

th_theguys3.jpg

SueReu, that is adorable. Just goes to show that Clay is a perfectionist is everything he does cuz that is one perfect baby. Daddy's pretty nice too.

sneaking in one tiny little blend (which is embarrassing because I know there's REAL graphic artists here and I'm more a slap it on the page kind of gal) but I just gotta put this out there because they look soooooooo so so so much alike :wub:

th_theguys3.jpg

:hysterical: OMG....wonder whose child THAT is?? :lmaosmiley-1:

PS Anyone but me get a little teary to see that and realize that the beauty WILL go on?

On a more serious note.....:) ......here's a really excellent and interesting (but long) article re sourcing internet information that ALL of us should probably read and bookmark.

The Crap Filter

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

They are both so adorable!

I'm keeping my holiday for the weekend of the Gala! in fact I'm saving Canada Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (ours in Oct), and probably Armistice Day (nov holiday) for that weekend.

Love me some Parker avi's, and SueReu, that graphic is KILLER. Makes my heart melt a little. OK, a lot.

FromClaygary -- that article is what most librarians have been saying for YEARS regarding the internet. But no, no one listens to us, because we're boring librarians. OK -- anyone want to call me boring to my face? BRING IT!

Heh.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

th_theguys3.jpg

That is totally adorable! :wub: Wonderful idea and a great job!

claynadian.gif It's Canada's anniversary today! Everyone is invited to the party at my Canada Day blog - O Canada! Watch videos of Clay singing O Canada, the awesome RCMP Musical Ride, and Right Here Waiting-an older montage of Canada and Clay. Read Canadian history, trivia and links for more information.

Ashes-Clay the Man blogspot - O Canada!

Pick up a T-shirt while you're there and enjoy your visit!

AnimationCanadaDay1.gif

http://ashes-clay-theman.blogspot.com

claynadian.gif It's Canada's anniversary today! Everyone is invited to the party at my Canada Day blog - O Canada! Watch videos of Clay singing O Canada, the awesome RCMP Musical Ride, and Right Here Waiting-an older montage of Canada and Clay. Read Canadian history, trivia and links for more information.

Ashes-Clay the Man blogspot - O Canada!

Pick up a T-shirt while you're there and enjoy your visit!

AnimationCanadaDay1.gif

Thank you!

http://ashes-clay-theman.blogspot.com

Heheh, I have a slightly different 'shop of the I *heart* Toronto shirt pic.

thelegend.jpg

Hmmm, while searching my photobucket for that pic, I went to the last page first and found that this is the very last (thus,the oldest) pic in there and it remains to this day one of my most favorite ever. In fact it was my avi and wallpaper for at least the first two years of my fandom. Just something about the look in his eyes - so much character in them for one so young. I *heart* him.

Natural_Clay.jpg

:thankyou: all for the nice comments on that blend!! they are just about the two cutest people on the face of this earth (oh alright, they ARE the two cutest people on the face of this earth, don't tell my son)

Fromclaygary I didn't get teary eyed about the beauty living on, but now I am - I'm just so thrilled for Clay.

Ashes I just love your blog - Clay singing O Canada is just priceless!!!

ETA: cindilu2 :cryingwlaughter: I love that!

Ahh yes, I love suggestive .....

At certain times, apparently, it can be right in front of your face. 'Fess up, who checked this out in Houston and can testify?

ClayAndBoa5a.jpg

I was on the front row and somehow missed that. I remember his shoes, and his smiles, but completely missed the package. And here's a sweet side shot ....

ClayAiken-Houston-7-6-07-u.jpg

He wears it so well. And I'm not talking about the jacket.

I seem to recall an unseemingly obsession with a certain rivet on those jeans after that concert. :cryingwlaughter:

I'm going to steal this cause it's so cool:

cognitogrrl... :welcome22: Fresh meat... :whistling-1:

I think watching Simon's downfall would be awesome actually :lol: His would probably just be for ratings though.

I still like the show just not as much as in the past. I like the contestants being the stars not the judges or the host.

Also we watch the show and they get us to care about the contestants and then the next season if they didn't sell a bajillion cds the show treats them like they are no good. I still care about them & want to see them do well. I really think there is room for a lot of different people & different music in the entertainment industry. Also not everyone is going to be Kelly/Carrie or Clay success. But to see people able to make a living doing something they love is what I like & I believe that makes them successful :)

Good post! I agree, especially with these comments about success.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!

th_theguys3.jpg

That is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for sharing.

Just swinging by quickly to say thank you to Suereu for that beautiful blend! It's got to have the highest cuteness per pixel count of any picture ever!!! :BlowKiss:

Haven't had the chance to swing by your blog yet, Claysmelody but I'll be there.

Happy Canada to all!!!

SueReu, I saved that one fast. Love it. You think you are untalented? :Imok: It took me a few hours to change my avi from photobucket.

Maybe it's just me but is the joy and anticipation picking up in the fandom lately?

Phooey, I got to go paint again.

Happy Canada Day!!

To all our Canadian friends here and on other boards. This fandom wouldn't be the same without you.